Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31399 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Cutezt(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2017
Who sat and washed my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed
When tears and sickness makes me cry...

MY MOTHER

Mom is such A special word
The loveliest I’ve ever heard,
A toast you, Above all the rest
Mom, you are so special You are simply,The best.

Let's use this medium to celebrate our mothers who have been blessings to most of us, post their pictures and leave a message for them to honor them, lemme go first

[b] Hey mum, it's me your son, I just want to use this medium to celebrate you and thank you for being such a blessing to me, with you, I spent 4 beautiful years, 4 amazing years, 4 of the most memorable years in my life
I will love you forever;
and forever you will be
The most wonderful mother,
You mean everything to me.
For as long as I can remember
You were always by my side,
To give me support, confidence and help.
You were always the person I looked up to,
So strong , so sensitive, so pretty.

[b] For as long as I can remember
You always provided stability with in our
family,
Full of laughter, full of tears, full of love.

And still today,
You are everything a mother should be.

You kissed on my chicks,
You hugged me when I needed,
You helped me laugh when I was down,

You are the only and only one, who
is always around,
I felt so comforted when you wrapped me all around,

You are the one, who helped me deal through my wounds,
I cannot tell you Mommy why my heart feels so sound,
It’s only you, who is the reason for all the happiness that I found,

When a mommy hugs her children
She plants a seed of love
And all her wonderful kisses
Come from God above.

When mommy laughs and giggles
She plants a seed of joy
Like when she tickles your funny bone
Or plays with you favorite toy.

When a mommy tucks you in at night
She plants a seed of peace
She prays for God to bless you
With a sweet and restful sleep.

When a mommy asks you to wait for things
A seed of patience is what she sows
For all the really good things in life
Take some time to grow.

When a mommy makes her favorite food
She plants a seed so kind
She knows when okra soup is good for you
Or when you have Jollof rice on your mind.

When a mommy washes all your clothes
Seeds of goodness she plants
She works so hard to scrub and scrub
So you will have clean shirts and pants.

When a mommy take care of you all day
Faithfulness is the seed she sows
She makes sure you have all you need
Like lots of good food and shoes on your toes[/b]

When a mommy rocks you in her arms
A gentle seed is planted deep
Sometimes she’ll sing you a little song
While in her arms you cry to sleep.

When a mommy tell you, ‘No, no, no.’
She plants a seed of self-control
For she knows not all things are good for you
So make sure you listen to what you’re told

But the greatest seed that a mommy plants
Is the seed of God’s great love
She wants you to know him just like she does
So that one day you both will live in heaven
above.

Thank you mama for being a blessing to me, If there is any person I am sure where he or she is in the after life, it is you, Whatever I have become is because of you And I thank you forever for our relationship.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Smellymouth: 8:40am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day to all the mothers in the world..

Happy MAMA day to the mother of this crazy dude.. cheesy

You born pikin sha . grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Papiikush: 8:42am On May 14, 2017
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Smellymouth: 8:43am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Dotwillis1(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2017
Only a Mother love is a True love!!! Her love weighs more than Gold! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MAMA Dotwilliz ...I'm gonna make you proud I promise!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2017
Share pictures? I doubt it

Happy mother's day to mothers worldwide
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Dotwillis1(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:

24 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Cutezt(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2017
Santi69:
Share pictures? I doubt it

Happy mother's day to mothers worldwide
What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are jewels , if you have yours, treat her right while you can.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Cutezt(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Papiikush: 9:02am On May 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are rare germs, if you have yours, treat her right while you can.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ellagabs(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2017
abeg, dis mother's day na evry sunday?

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 9:20am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are rare germs, if you have yours, treat her right while you can.
Mine isnt a germ

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SINZ: 9:21am On May 14, 2017

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Cutezt(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2017
comradespade:
[/quote]
Jacksparr0w127 post=56504280:
Mine isnt a germ
[quote author=comradespade post=56504087]
Lol, Nairalanders Sef, So Someone Can Not Comman Make Simple Mistake Again Sef Lol, Well My Battery Was On 3% While I Was Typing So Couldnt Really Read Through It Again, Right Now, I Am Typing From My Smaller Phone.

15 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

Lol, Nairalanders Sef, So Someone Can Not Comman Make Simple Mistake Again Sef Lol, Well My Battery Was On 3% While I Was Typing So Couldnt Really Read Through It Again, Right Now, I Am Typing From My Smaller Phone.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by AyamConfidence(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mine isnt a germ

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 9:51am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

Lol, was just playing around grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by falconey(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2017
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by jejemanito: 10:03am On May 14, 2017
How many Mothers day do we have in Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding sad

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by obembet(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2017
Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I cant miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by oviejnr(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mine isnt a germ
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by autotrader014(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
hahahahahahaja grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by samkay3g(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2017
na every month dem dey do mother's day?, Buhari why

7 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by BrutalJab: 10:05am On May 14, 2017
How many times are we gonna celebrate Mother's Day in this country

Abi na joblessness dey worry una

16 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Partnerbiz(f): 10:05am On May 14, 2017
I call her mummy

See below for data please. See testimonies too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Pavore9: 10:05am On May 14, 2017
This should be the third Mothers Day Celebration this year!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:06am On May 14, 2017
how many mothers day do we have in a year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by samkay3g(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2017
happy Mother's day to all the slay mamas. hope una do ur JAMB well

8 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by daroz(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2017
H
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by oviejnr(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Hehehe cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by xynerise: 10:07am On May 14, 2017
I would rather observe smiley

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers (married and Baby mamas)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.