Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Best Traffic Method From USA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Traffic Method From USA (468 Views)

Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method / Waooo.. Cpaers, I Finally Found A Traffic Method That Works / MMM Introduces New Payment Method Ahead Of Jan 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Traffic Method From USA by clickbnkgod: 10:04am On May 14, 2017
THE MOST POWERFUL TRAFFIC METHOD FOR YOUR ONLINE WORK

Who are eligible to make use of this traffic method?

1. An affiliate marketer to promote his/her links offers
2. Bloggers and websites owners who are targeting USA citizens for their traffic
3. CPA links marketers
4. Book writers who wants more download for their ebook on kdp amazon, createspace, draft2digital among host of others.
5. Internet marketers who want to promote their skills and teachings and landing pages.
6. Online stores etc.

NOTICE: If you are not targeting USA, you are not eligible for this offer so please don't waste your money. This software is only useful for those who are targeting USA citizens as their source of traffic.

Only a few will be able to access this kind of traffic (though it is for the betterment of those few qualified for it) that will means less competitions for them.

Where are we going to get our traffic from?

REDDIT

What is Reddit? Reddit is an American news and media-aggregation website which have up to half a billion members and over 71 billion page views per year. It is a forum of sub-forums. Each “subforum” is called a subreddit, which is in and of itself own entirely different community. These subreddits are used to make posts about related topics to keep the communities divided by categories or topics.

The Reddit front page is simply acts as a collection of popular posts in subreddits, or post from subreddits that you are subscribed to.

What are Subreddits?
Subreddits are forums that are made in Reddit, they’re managed as small communities with their own moderators and rules.

In summary, reddit is a place where you can get the most targeted traffic for USA customers.

Now the problem is reddit hates Internet marketers and affiliates marketers.

The question is, how are we going to do it? Now listen carefully, this is the stage that can determine whether you are going to make it BIG, small or not make it at all!

Ride with me and let's go. I have deviced two ways for this. The normal way and the tweak way. Using the normal way, you will be able to move but will not be able to move fast and you may be banned if you try to game the system. For the tweaked way, I can tell you categorically that you have nothing to worry about, just set your campaign and relax in the comfort of your home and watch the dollars pour in. Yes it quite simple!

For the tweak process, you will have to buy a one time license for life without renewal (only if you act fast). I manage to get bulk subscription before the price was raised to 100 dollars per month. So, if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible before I raise the prize too because if demand is too much I will have to raise the price. So if you act fast you may get it as cheap as below as 50 dollars.

To those guys who purchased my "complete package" in my class I will be sending you the guide in utilizing the normal process of accessing and gaining traffic from reddit (though it is slow and you can be banned if you pass your boundary, but you can also gain much traffic from there to your links as long as you stick to their rules). I won't be leaking more secrets about reddit traffic here.

If you are interested in the paid software method kindly use my signature to contact me. It is sold at extremely low prize considering the amount of sales this software can bring to you in a day, week or month. This should be one of the best decisions you can ever make

This is my email: clickbnkgod@gmail.com

And to those guys that have already gotten the complete package, I will send all of you an update regarding the normal procedures (I intends not to reveal this secret before because of competition but considering that you guys are few in numbers I have nothing to worry about).

Lastly, in the vein that I started my class to give free information about the affiliation world but only deviate when I saw that my free services were being abused. I will like to reduced the prize of the complete package (contact me to know the new prize).

This is my online free class, you can also join to gain: https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

Also, getting my complete package will earn you a steady supports till you are able to stand on your feet in the affiliate marketing world.

I will be back to elaborate and explain more on this traffic method.

Happy Sunday and Good morning to you all.....

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Agents Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay N600,000 Winning / Do You Need A Mobile App / Looking For Card Loaders and senders To Collaborate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.