Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. (2591 Views)

Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by chidi4sam(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2017
I am writing this based on experience. Sex outside marriage is simply worthless. I am not the too much sex type. But when I was single, a day hardly passes without me having the thought of sleeping with a lady. But I prayerfully overcame it any time it arises. Except on VERY few occasions I am with my babe. I always say to myself, "one day, I shall marry and always have it whenever I so desire". Now what surprises me the most is this; since after my marriage, the thought to have sex and the urge suddenly disappeared. To even have an erection is a serious issue. It's over a month of my marriage yet no sex has taken place. I'm even scared if I suddenly became impotent. My advise is this; "illegal sex doesn't worth it. Channel your youthful energies to something more profitable. Sex will come @the right time. Sex isn't what people term it to be. It is just a means the devil uses to destroy lives. God bless you for reading.

4 Likes

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by TWOYANSH: 10:45am On May 14, 2017
thankz...CHIEF ADVISOR ON HEAVENLY AFFAIRS
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by TWOYANSH: 10:51am On May 14, 2017
geni340:
So because ur preek is withered and u dont enjoy sex anymore, u are now against sex before marriage abi
Pls carry ur yeye talk away from here, go out dia & learn how to handle a woman & teach ur preek hw to nod and stay strong. undecided

Chaiiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 14, 2017
Please can you move your advice and sermon to religion section? Romance section is for chasing women. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2017
cry
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by geni340(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
TWOYANSH:

Chaiiii
am sorry for losing it jare
just hate it wen pipu use their own personal convictions as a measure of what others are meant to do.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 14, 2017
Just biology for remixing the genome. No devil involved. Would you call chickens and goats fornicators? SMH humans.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by danielicon(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2017
geni340:

just hate it wen pipu use their own personal convictions as a measure of what others are meant to do.

Lol... Really?? The world is very funny. When one tries so hard to make what is clearly a sin normal. If am correct, u are a Christian and u read the Bible and it was written clear. The same person that said stop using ur personal conviction on other people will go around critizing other people for sinning differently. I think we should stop deceiving ourselves. If you want to be Christian, be one fully, if not go do your thing.

It's even more funny when someone who is termed a Christian will critize the part of paying tithes and premarital sex and others yet will only claim and embrace only the ones that favour his lifestyle. I think Christianity should change someone, but nowadays people change Christianity. You come to a church to find out the pastor and 95% of the congregation do have premarital sex and have no plans to repent from it, yet when they see someone not going to church or being an atheist, they detest the person. But I tell u today. The world is a mess. Who is deceiving who

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by MrCork: 11:30am On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:
I am writing this based on experience. Sex outside marriage is simply worthless. I am not the too much sex type. But when I was single, a day hardly passes without me having the thought of sleeping with a lady. But I prayerfully overcame it any time it arises. Except on VERY few occasions I am with my babe. I always say to myself, "one day, I shall marry and always have it whenever I so desire". Now what surprises me the most is this; since after my marriage, the thought to have sex and the urge suddenly disappeared. To even have an erection is a serious issue. It's over a month of my marriage yet no sex has taken place. I'm even scared if I suddenly became impotent. My advise is this; "illegal sex doesn't worth it. Channel your youthful energies to something more profitable. Sex will come @the right time. Sex isn't what people term it to be. It is just a means the devil uses to destroy lives. God bless you for reading.

...so watching blueee film alone is not a sin?.. correct? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 14, 2017
Virgin Diaries grin
Tales by Moonlight

Still waiting for EVE wedding ring undecided
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by TWOYANSH: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
danielicon:

Lol... Really?? The world is very funny. When one tries so hard to make what is clearly a sin normal. If am correct, u are a Christian and u read the Bible and it was written clear. The same person that said stop using ur personal conviction on other people will go around critizing other people for sinning differently. I think we should stop deceiving ourselves. If you want to be Christian, be one fully, if not go do your thing.

It's even more funny when someone who is termed a Christian will critize the part of paying tithes and premarital sex and others yet will only claim and embrace only the ones that favour his lifestyle. I think Christianity should change someone, but nowadays people change Christianity. You come to a church to find out the pastor and 95% of the congregation do have premarital sex and have no plans to repent from it, yet when they see someone not going to church or being an atheist, they detest the person. But I tell u today. The world is a mess. Who is deceiving who

You're right.. ..nd so was she. For crying out loud, dz is a public forum and d OP wz wrong to post that here. Who is he to jump into conclusions BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE?
Even in the Bible, there are a lot of people who engaged in what he's condemning here and still found favour in d sight of their God.

I'm not supporting premarital sex neither am i condemning it. Your opinion on a subject matter shouldn't be forced on anyone.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by chidi4sam(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Please can you move your advice and sermon to religion section? Romance section is for chasing women. Thanks
. Romans section has to do with anything called sex. But if you can move it, I wouldn't mind.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:
. Romans section has to do with anything called sex. But if you can move it, I wouldn't mind.
But you are preaching bible
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by TWOYANSH: 11:47am On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:

Eez not only ROMANS SECTION grin grin... Itz REVELATION SECTION

3 Likes

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by chidi4sam(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2017
TWOYANSH:

You're right.. ..nd so was she. For crying out loud, dz is a public forum and d OP wz wrong to post that here. Who is he to jump into conclusions BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE?
Even in the Bible, there are a lot of people who engaged in what he's condemning here and still found favour in d sight of their God.

I'm not supporting premarital sex neither am i condemning it. Your opinion on a subject matter shouldn't be forced on anyone.
. Who am I to condemn anyone? Everyone is a sinner. I was only trying to make a point that the rush for sex among the youth doesn't worth it. You will get tied of it when the time comes. Maybe I couldn't convey the message properly that's why many misunderstood me.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by TWOYANSH: 11:51am On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:
. Who am I to condemn anyone? Everyone is a sinner. I was only trying to make a point that the rush for sex among the youth doesn't worth it. You will get tied of it when the time comes. Maybe I couldn't convey the message properly that's why many misunderstood me.

Okay sir.. I now get you... Sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by chidi4sam(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:
. Sorry. Romance section I mean to type.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by jashar(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
danielicon:

You made valid points.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by chidi4sam(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2017
geni340:

. You read to reply and not to understand. Taking my post personal means you were really affected by it. You are entitle to whatever you say.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by lokoventurex1(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2017
you have said it well bro. Forget whether this is a romance thread or not, the truth just needs be told! I go through this same issue this brother raised. He made a good point. The earlier we know pre-marital sex kills and destrroys, the better for everyone! I dont fink the guy has condemned anyone here with his points................
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Virgin Diaries grin
Tales by Moonlight

Still waiting for EVE wedding ring undecided
say with command and it shall be done
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2017
Nice advice by the Op... It's just a case of the spirit is willing but Dickkk is weak lipsrsealed
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
say with command and it shall be done
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by skylowlow: 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2017
skylowlow:
Ok
OK what? Alagba fokosobo slay Pappi!!!! cheesy tongue grin
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Fmartin(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
op, what age were u wen u use to chase ladies? nd hw old ar u nw

#experience is the best teacher
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
TWOYANSH:

Eez not only ROMANS SECTION grin grin... Itz REVELATION SECTION

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
yeah u heard me,and with faith..
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
yeah u heard me,and with faith..
Don't even know what you talking about sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? / Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.