Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy (4475 Views)

Rate My Caucasian / Incoming Pups Alert For My Caucasian Ovcharka (major) / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2017
Good morning @ all.....I really need your help. I just got this male Caucasian puppy yesterday,so far it has consumed 2 tins of puppy can food less than 24hours,in this recession,i will become penniless if I continue like this.....pls I need homemade recipes/ food I can give to my dog

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by Prince4945(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2017
Prepare EWA agoyin and agege bread preferably olajumokes own, with orobo Pepsi, I assure you the dog won't eat for 2 days, after that repeat ....No need to thank me

2 Likes

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2017
Prince4945:
Prepare EWA agoyin and agege bread preferably olajumokes own, with orobo Pepsi, I assure you the dog won't eat for 2 days, after that repeat ....No need to thank me

based on logistics u no try

1 Like

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by rumenase(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
stellx:
Good morning @ all.....I really need your help. I just got this male Caucasian puppy yesterday,so far it has consumed 2 tins of puppy can food less than 24hours,in this recession,i will become penniless if I continue like this.....pls I need homemade recipes/ food I can give to my dog

yu can go to shop rite butchery section and ask for pet mince. very good and affordable

1 Like

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by Namdeenero(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2017
Go to an Abbatoir and buy cow parts or foetus, or chicken parts(head, and feet). They are usually cheaper, then you buy noodle waste or brown rice. After cooking the noodles you mix some of the chicken, your dog is still a pup so just add few heads of chicken or pieces of meat and you are good to go.. You can buy multivitamins if you want.... Alternatively you can just get a big bag of diamond puppy and mix some part of it with rice or noodle waste then a tablet of multivitamins

1 Like

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by Namdeenero(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
Nice pup by the way, please just take your time to feed him well because the way you feed a dog at puppy stage will reflect on his possible outcome in the future.. Thats why even the purest of breeds if not fed well will always look like mongrels

1 Like

Re: Homemade Recipes For My Caucasian Puppy by drdeola001: 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
Home made diets should contain carbohydrate to protein in ratio of 2:1 for pups and 3:1 for adults
Your choice of carbohydrate can be rice,macaroni or even indomie,or any other cereals with high digestibility.
Your source of protein could be fish ,meat ,or egg.
Please add a table spoon. Of palm oil daily.
Best of luck.
For more details reach me on drdeola001@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: I Wanna Cross Ma GSD Or ROTT With Wild A Wolf. / Lost Her To Parvo - Quack Vet Didn't Know / Diary Of My GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.