Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? (7361 Views)

Police Vs IPOB Clash : "If You Don't Want Peace, We'll Agitate In Pieces" - Kanu / Is Bayelsa State A Homogenous Ijaw State? / Homogenous Biafra And The Landlock Concern: A Philosophical Insight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2017
Why? I want to know why?
Delta and Edo were formerly under western nigeria yet we don't see Yorubas disturbing the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, Binis etc over Oduduwa affairs.
Eastern Nigeria is GONE!
There is nothing wrong with the name South South, Igbos leave Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Efiks etc Alone.
I don't see these people begging to be included in IPOB movement rather it is Igbos that are disturbing them.
I am proudly a South Easterner, I am okay with my geopolitical zone,
South South are just my neighbours.
Thats it.
South East is developing despite No federal presence,
You can't see me disturbing South Southners.
I respect peoples convinence and Igbos are giving the SS minorities Inconvinences.
Why these desperation?
If South South want Niger Delta Republic, LEAVE THEM NA.
It is their right!
They simply don't want Biafra and you can never force Biafra on them.
Thanks

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by bkool7(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2017
Well, I'm not lpob . So I will let them speak before I comment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by whitebeard(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2017
I don't understand your english

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by kingzizzy: 3:53pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why? I want to know why?

Why? The answer is in the name IPOB

It is the "Indigenous People Of Biafra"

Not

"Igbo People Of Biafra"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Xway(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why? I want to know why?
Delta and Edo were formerly under western nigeria yet we don't see Yorubas disturbing the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, Binis etc over Oduduwa affairs.
Eastern Nigeria is GONE!
There is nothing wrong with the name South South, Igbos leave Ijaws, Urhobos, Ogonis, Efiks etc Alone.
I don't see these people begging to be included in IPOB movement rather it is Igbos that are disturbing them.
I am proudly a South Easterner, I am okay with my geopolitical zone,
South South are just my neighbours.
Thats it.
South East is developing despite No federal presence,
You can't see me disturbing South Southners.
I respect peoples convinence and Igbos are giving the SS minorities Inconvinences.
Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Ogalanyachieze: 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why? I want to know why?
and yet you live in a heterogenous country and expect igbo to do same yet you do not want us to be with our ss brothers and cousins. Same way igbo and other ss can habit one nigeria same way shall we habit one biafra, in lucky dube's voice: stop separating the people. With big grammer

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

Why? The answer is in the name IPOB
It is the "Indigenous People Of Biafra"
Not
"Igbo People Of Biafra"
Unity begger. Is it by force for SS Minorities to join biafra? They are not interested.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by greenmonk: 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Why? I want to know why?
It shows their mindset. They can't survive on their own but are too ashamed to admit same.
They need someone to leech on to and exploit, colonise and tell you how industrious they are. period.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
and yet you live in a heterogenous country and expect igbo to do same yet you do not want us to be with our ss brothers and cousins. Same way igbo and other ss can habit one nigeria same way shall we habit one biafra, in lucky dube's voice: stop separating the people. With big grammer
you Igbos have an ulterior motive. Why this desperation?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Afriifa(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
We are even resisting them very hard that's why the agitation is stagnant...

The South-south Will never be part of a country like Biafra, ruled by selfish people.

They even pretend to like themselves but even within dem there is hatred. Why una no Join Niger Delta Republic when Boro a Niger Deltan was agitating for a republic. Nonsense. Rather it was an Ibo man Dan sentenced Isaac Boro to death.

And you want me to support their cause? God4bid

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by kingzizzy: 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Unity begger.
Is it by force for SS Minorities to join biafra?
They are not interested.

They are already in Nigeria by force so whats the difference?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Afriifa(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

selfish people like Igbos? Me can never be part of dem

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Xway(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2017
greenmonk:

It shows their mindset. They can't survive on their own but are too ashamed to admit same.
They need someone to leech on to and exploit, colonise and tell you how industrious they are. period.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

They are already in Nigeria by force so whats the difference?
so because SS minorities are Nigerians by force, IPOB want to adopt the same method?

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by jkfugghhghjdd: 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
OP why did oduduwa/lucifer fall from the sky?

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2017
Afriifa:
We are even resisting them very hard that's why the agitation is stagnant...

The South-south Will never be part of a country like Biafra, ruled by selfish people.

They even pretend to like themselves but even within dem there is hatred. Why una no Join Niger Delta Republic when Boro a Niger Deltan was agitating for a republic. Nonsense. Rather it was an Ibo man Dan sentenced Isaac Boro to death.

And you want me to support their cause? God4bid
even though I am a preacher of a homogenous Igbo country But I will not entertain ur lies.
Isaac Boro died at warfront during the civil war, no one sentenced him to death.
Stop spreading lies.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
We can never join them. They should know better.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by kingzizzy: 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

so because SS minorities are Nigerians by force, IPOB want to adopt the same method?

Not really. Nigeria has already adopted them by force, IPOB wants referendum so they can choose where they belong. IPOB gives them a far better deal than Nigeria can

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
OP why did oduduwa/lucifer fall from the sky?
continue to call me yoruba.
Since anyone who hit you guys with the truth is labelled Afonja.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

Not really. Nigeria has already adopted them by force, IPOB wants referendum so they can choose where they belong. IPOB gives them a far better deal than Nigeria can
1. Did the SS Minorities beg or ask you for refrendum?
2. Why are you guys desperate for them to join you?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Ogalanyachieze: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

you ipob? Sounds strange i thought you said you were igbo? Yes no true igbo man wether he likes ipob or not wether he believes ipob or not wether he is a member or not will ever use that phrase

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
you ipob? Sounds strange i thought you said you were igbo? Yes no true igbo man wether he likes ipob or not wether he believes ipob or not wether he is a member or not will ever use that phrase
I am not and can never be an ipob.
I am not a South South unity beggar like Igbos.
And yes Abum nwa afor IGBO.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by kingzizzy: 4:12pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:

1. Did the SS Minorities beg or ask you for refrendum?
2. Why are you guys desperate for them to join you?

They are asking for referendum even more than Igbos. They declared a separate state even before Igbos did, they have taken up arms against Nigeria even more than Igbos have. You think they did all that because of their love of "one Nigeria"?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Igboesika: 4:15pm On May 14, 2017
I am not surprised at the op for creating this thread because afonjas have difficulty in learning.

This topic has been treated severally in this forum but some dumb heads have refused to learn, anyway that's one the characteristics of afonja.

There is nothing like ss , everything is just politics. What we have is Igbo nation which include some of the so called ss and Igbos are beyond five States, no Igbo land not even an inch will be left in Nigerian. Igbos are in Akwa ibom, Delta, Rivers and other so called ss. Then after taken what belongs to us, then other tribe can join if they want, nobody is being forced.

But don't forget that Ijaws are seriously longing for Biafra which Asari Dokubo has declared interest in and so some parts of southern Cameron if you are updated in issues concerning Ipob.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

They are asking for referendum even more than Igbos. They declared a separate state even before Igbos did, they have taken up arms against Nigeria even more than Igbos have. You think they did all that because of their love of "one Nigeria"?
when Adaka boro declared NDR, it was just for ijaws then.
He never begged Igbos to join.
Now, No South South is asking for an IPOB refrendum.
Stop lying to urselves.
South South minorities want Niger Delta Republic. #simple

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by ProWalker: 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

You will NEVER get Biafra by lying

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Igboesika: 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
And you think he's Igbo ?. I know a lot of miserable handles in this forum who opend account with Igbo names and start supporting igbos at initial stage, along the line, they wl Change tune by showing their real colour, if you ask them, they will tell you I am Igbo, you can go through my post and check.
Don't be deceived, they are hopeless afonja who think that they can use this faceless forum to stop the inevitable.
These people are very shameless seriously

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2017
ProWalker:

You will NEVER get Biafra by lying
Lying is IPOB trademark.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Afriifa(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
even though I am a preacher of a homogenous Igbo country But I will not entertain ur lies.
Isaac Boro died at warfront during the civil war, no one sentenced him to death.
Stop spreading lies.
you are so Ignorant. Save yourself the embarrassment.. Boro was Sentenced to death by an Igbo head of state(if u want d name ask me) Boro was granted presidential pardon by a Yoruba man(if u want name ask me again).

N no no no dumb man. Boro didn't die at war. After the whole war. Boro was assassinated..(by an Igbo man again) if u want details tell me.. N stop being ignorant.. N please be sensible with your quotes or I might just ignore u. Thank u

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:21pm On May 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Unity begger.
Is it by force for SS Minorities to join biafra?
They are not interested.
And who made you speaker for SS
Is SS a tribe ?
Something is just not right with you mister.. This your thread has all kind shades of stupidity wrapped around it
Give it a rest
Many before you have tried and failed
What makes you think.. Yours will be different
Go tell those that sent you that's it's mission impossible... Even our senators are in unison speaking as a block ..
Just give it a rest mister
Days of divide and conquer has come and gone ... The christain south have seen the devils tricks undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? by Udmaster(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
Afriifa:
you are so Ignorant. Save yourself the embarrassment.. Boro was Sentenced to death by an Igbo head of state(if u want d name ask me) Boro was granted presidential pardon by a Yoruba man(if u want name ask me again).

N no no no dumb man. Boro didn't die at war. After the whole war. Boro was assassinated..(by an Igbo man again) if u want details tell me.. N stop being ignorant.. N please be sensible with your quotes or I might just ignore u. Thank u
you need to be taught history.
What a concorted junk.
Who sentenced Adaka boro to death?
And who released him?
I am waiting for ur next lie.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Election: "The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely" By Kashim Shettima / PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife / The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.