Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Skill Is Better For A Lady? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Is Better For A Lady? (859 Views)

What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by merit1988(f): 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
I hv been contemplating of learning a skill that will be profitable and less tasking for a lady. I was advised on tailor but I'm not too sure of what the experience would be like
Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
merit1988:
I hv been contemplating of learning a skill that will be profitable and less tasking for a lady. I was advised on tailor but I'm not too sure of what the experience would be like

Learn, programing, graphics design.
Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by Olive4(f): 4:13pm On May 14, 2017
shoe making, bags and bangles and u can learn baking as well.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by evaboy4real: 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Learn, programing, graphics design.

No mind am oh.

If you are between 12 and 15, you can start learning programming so that by the time you are 20 you must have gone far in it. But if you are over 20 years and you want a skill to learn in short period of time and be good at it and also want it to be a source of income, then go for graphics.
Programming takes years and no employer would like to employ a learner. Am not discouraging you, but if you have a drive for it, then you going into but but you have to give it your 100% time and seriousness to be good in short time.
Good luck.in your career!!

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by eph12(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2017
It doesn't matter the skill but what matters is you, your belief in the skill and yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by kristonium(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2017
Mothering and parenting!!!!
Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by merit1988(f): 4:42pm On May 14, 2017
Which one mothering and parenting? Is DAT a skill? Mcheww.
Re: What Skill Is Better For A Lady? by MhissBelva(f): 5:04pm On May 14, 2017
kristonium:
Mothering and parenting!!!!

grin grin what will someone not read in dis forum

(1) (Reply)

Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt / IGP Sacks 4 Policemen For Extorting 50k From Man, After Calling His Yahoo Boy / Sultan Of Sokoto Got It Wrong, Justice Aloma And Bukalchuwa Didn't Wear Hijab PI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.