Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (51302 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by buffalowings4: 11:22pm On May 14, 2017
Olu317:
No point?, I beckon on you to study more and know that science can't not give reason for everything.
Attach here are two different personalities with different gift.
One is Thai Ngoc, he hasn't slept since 1973. Science hasn't been able to know why such could happen to a human being.
Secondly, Ma Xiangang,he has the ability to touch electricity without be electrocuted.

Either, I have a point or not, If anyone believes in Jesus Christ, he can be healed from his or her infirmities. If T. B Joshua was fake, he wouldn't go ISREAL, a country where JESUS CHRIST was not even accepted when he was Alive(on planet earth) . Do you not know how inquisitive whites are? You are a learner. Real pastors exists . You better start asking for forgiveness of sins and accepting him as your Lord and personal Savior. However , you will not APPRECIATE if you accept Jesus Christ because people like you need to go through the HARD WAY TO ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.

I don't know if this is a joke or sarcasm

Thanks for the laughs though grin

You're one he'll of a comedian

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by buffalowings4: 11:28pm On May 14, 2017
timilehin95:

i pray u don't have health challenge dat will make u be looking for prayers from men of God, cuz dats when u will know how powerful d healing power of GOD is through d so called men of God u believed to be fake

Well if I have a health challenge
The only place I'll direct my steps is the hospital cheesy
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2017
doctokwus:
So this foolishness in the name of church miracles has not stopped in this 2017 Nigeria?

Doctor, u try well well. As a medical doctor u of all people should that medical science has it's limits. May u not suffer s disease condition that medical knowledge can't help u or u can't afford. Otherwise by might need a miracle
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by project55: 11:32pm On May 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

Because you believing or not can't and won't return the sickness to the man's body. In other words, you are irrelevant.

May God name be praised.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by bebe2(f): 11:36pm On May 14, 2017
drgica74:
please do not mislead people, that is a rectal prolapse, not anal cancer. it goes in on it's own or can be pushed in. I have no doubt in my mind that Prophet TBJ does miracles but lets keep the record straight.

Tnk u

I been fear say nobody go fit correct the sheeple grin
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
eboiga:
Why do i not believe?
Because those that believed never give a fuckkk for your believe.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Antoeni(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2017
Acting
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 12:03am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Nairaland's most graphic photo of ALL time... Even with splattered brains you see regularly on FP.

We should have seen a video of the [b]protusion
protusion going back in.... not just pictures.

1. Pastor TB - " God showed me a woman will win the US elections"......

2. His own church collapsed yet he didn't 'SEE' that

How do we know he didn't go for surgery for his rectal prolapse? We see people who do IVF and later come to say Pastor did it[/b]

Nobody born by woman is perfect. Spend time in correcting your spelling and grammar first before finding fault of others.TB is the least problem of both past and present government ,so better divert your frustration to the supposed people not TB.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by 40ng: 12:09am On May 15, 2017
Obara Jesus ,.... ...
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Dopeluiz(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2017
but how dis man take dey shiit
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by BrutalJab: 12:28am On May 15, 2017
AnanseK:

We all agree that God heals, but this one is just another deception to mislead and cheat the gullible. This is a RECTAL PROLPSE and not cancer. It can be pushed back and can come out when the person bears down and strains. Cancer is diagnosed by taking a biopsy and doing a pathology test.
What can anybody do to stop our simple citizens from being deceived and duped by these so called men of God?
What if you are later shown the results of the diagnosis? What will ur excuse be?

Do you mean the man and his family didn't know it requires ordinary push to solve the problem

Are you a doc?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Jace234(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2017
Na wa oo. How dem go snap person yansh like dat?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by thinkmoney(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2017
From experience though, there are some people I know that there blokos dey comot and enter at will.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Decryptor(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2017
raker300:
Na wa ooo.

Things are happening in this world ooo..thank God he was healed.

They should've called TB Joshua to pray for Buhari nah instead of wasting our money in hospitals

God will not listen to TB Joshua in that case
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by OKEMKPI: 2:04am On May 15, 2017
missyadorable:

Gullible follower spotted!
Anti Christ spotted
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by OKEMKPI: 2:13am On May 15, 2017
missyadorable:

Gullible follower spotted!
This is a spiritual matters not a topic on feminism, romance or sex issues where you expert on.please stay on your lane
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by OKEMKPI: 2:25am On May 15, 2017
tintingz:
Staged,

it doesn't look like anus cancer, not even close.

And after he has taken necessary medication in the hospital, why won't he be healed. undecided
An Islamic terrorist spotted
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by OKEMKPI: 2:29am On May 15, 2017
ivolt:
Fake miracle, that is obviously not a cancer.
u
U just registered on nsiralabd just to post this,continue
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by somehow: 4:46am On May 15, 2017
I know this, just responding to that guy that was discrediting the person doing the miracle.
kogistar2:
Jesus came to die for us

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by somehow: 4:48am On May 15, 2017
I was actually asking that man I quoted from the start so as to expose his folly since he thinks the miracle is fake just because TB Joshua couldn't see the vision of his church hostel collapsing.
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
Jesus made it clear if u must follow him be ready to carry d cross (which means death).persecution of christians still continues today(isis,bh,al queada)

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Onemind47(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2017
Big news for God testimony
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Mambox: 6:01am On May 15, 2017
So to impress the crowd that he could perform a miracle, he had to make an exhibition of a man's nudity in full glare of multitudes? Where is the teaching of religious morality here?

May the Almighty make us discern between a show and a miracle.

Peace.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 15, 2017
words fail me.bt thank God for healing the man cant imagin d pain he went tru..bt d nudity sha..
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Olu317(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2017
buffalowings4:

I don't know if this is a joke or sarcasm

Thanks for the laughs though grin

You're one he'll of a comedian
He who has no experience can't tell how it feels to know God. You have no experience my dear about doing it all in life. Continue in your ignorance. Go ask those before you that have SEEN THE REAL “STREET LIFE " and got saved before being knocked off by DEATH ? Continue in Your delusion,pseudo scientist or are you one of the fake Nigerian Atheist?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by omiaruk: 6:32am On May 15, 2017
nobleblood:

The only thing doctors know is to give things names. That's was how I was s sick for many years and they keep confusing me with their grammar.

I beg. Leave science. E de try but nothing compare to God in the end.
people like you end up dying Cheaply(i don't wish you sucj) .. No offence, that's how pastors will tell you not to take drugs and the condition becomes worse or yell u not to go for surgical operations.. At the end, the whole thing would now be blamed on lack of faith.. Imagine telling hiv patient not to take his ARVs that he's healed. . That's suicide MS alot of them fall for it. They o my come bck to hospital when they develop full blown AIDS
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by dalu: 6:45am On May 15, 2017
that's a rectal prolapse
reducible making it a grade 2 or 3
but the man must scam
friends google anal prolapse
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:47am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

Nobody born by woman is perfect. Spend time in correcting your spelling and grammar first before finding fault of others.TB is the least problem of both past and present government ,so better divert your frustration to the supposed people not TB.

Which part of my "grammar" needs correction. Which spelling mistake did I make? Protrusion- absence of the R? oh please, read all my posts and deep down you, you would know your father and all the other members of your useless family can't compare with me when it comes to education. You should take good care of your frustrations instead of making a fool of yourself.

How is it my fault you were born gullible and f0olish?

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by w1sEmAn: 6:56am On May 15, 2017
THANK U JESUS...I TAP THE MIRACLE FOR MY BREAKTHROUGH

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by nobleblood: 7:16am On May 15, 2017
omiaruk:
people like you end up dying Cheaply(i don't wish you sucj) .. No offence, that's how pastors will tell you not to take drugs and the condition becomes worse or yell u not to go for surgical operations.. At the end, the whole thing would now be blamed on lack of faith.. Imagine telling hiv patient not to take his ARVs that he's healed. . That's suicide MS alot of them fall for it. They o my come bck to hospital when they develop full blown AIDS

First and foremost and not that stupid as you give me credit for. If I pay to access a physician, I will explore that option to the fullest. Papa didn't raise no Dundee. (Thats me explaining to you i can reason )

However what am trying to make you aware of, is that science has not even start scratching the surface when it comes to curing ailment. Maybe you think the bulk stops at medical airment alone. As far the twenty first century goes, pyschic ailment are catching up with medical. many of which has not even been documented. Expecially here in our clime where we still very much at the level of primitive medical science. So when you are done solving the countless unsolve medical case out there. Move up! There is the small matter of billion of sick mind to attent to.;that this twisted twenty first century as manage to produce.

This is why I reckon on my conclusion

Sciences de try. But nothing can beat God in the End.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by VitaminB12(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2017
eboiga:
Why do i not believe?
coz the pix of the healed anus was edited with computer eraser. That is why you and I do not believe this poo
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Kunlexic(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2017
Olu317:
No point?, I beckon on you to study more and know that science can't not give reason for everything.
Attach here are two different personalities with different gift.
One is Thai Ngoc, he hasn't slept since 1973. Science hasn't been able to know why such could happen to a human being.
Secondly, Ma Xiangang,he has the ability to touch electricity without be electrocuted.

Either, I have a point or not, If anyone believes in Jesus Christ, he can be healed from his or her infirmities. If T. B Joshua was fake, he wouldn't go ISREAL, a country where JESUS CHRIST was not even accepted when he was Alive(on planet earth) . Do you not know how inquisitive whites are? You are a learner. Real pastors exists . You better start asking for forgiveness of sins and accepting him as your Lord and personal Savior. However , you will not APPRECIATE if you accept Jesus Christ because people like you need to go through the HARD WAY TO ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.
continue living ur fake life....OPONU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.