Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? (23126 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by gabby280(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
is it inline with your career, is there any possible hope of increment in nearest time, is the working conditions OK for you. this are question that should come to your mind. if u are satisfied with answer you give yourself, then you can continue with the offer

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 14, 2017
gabby280:
is it inline with your career, is there any possible hope of increment in nearest time, is the working conditions OK for you. this are question that should come to your mind. if u are satisfied with answer you give yourself, then you can continue with the offer
lol...see ds guy. d question u shld b asking is are you doing anything currently?

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Yaasir(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
No. It is not ok. I wonder the way people ask question atimes. Do you have anything doing at the moment? What is the opportunity cost of rejecting it? You know your circumstance better or you just expect us to advice you solely on the basis of information provided? You have no choice here except you are looking for justification to continue with being jobless.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Yaasir:
No. It is not ok. I wonder the way people ask question atimes. Do you have anything doing at the moment? What is the opportunity cost of rejecting it? You know your circumstance better or you just expect us to advice you solely on the basis of information provided? You have no choice here except you are looking for justification to continue with being jobless.
I am not doing any thing yet oo just finish service. but I am of the thought that something better my come

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
gabby280:
It is my profession but I am not too satisfied with the paid though they promise to increase the salary at time. my question is is it OK for starting

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
gabby280:
yes the may increase it. but I don't know when. the thing is that the job is in location of my choice. how I wish is in FCT where I am

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by obinoral1179(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2017
Abadsheddy:

yes the may increase it. but I don't know when. the thing is that the job is in location of my choice. how I wish is in FCT where I am
if it will give you necessary experience... Go for it at least accommodation, feeding and transport is out or it.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by addictedwriter(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2017
look at ds dude.....u got a job as a fresh graduate with 30k plus feeding and accommodation nd u r still asking weda 2 take it or not? while I av bn jobless 4 2 years with feeding bottle salary....Bros no make me vex....I fit slap u if I see u wahalai......

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by timbs001(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
Since feeding and accommodation is out of the way, means you can save at least 20k in a month. Some people earning 50k in Lagos can't even save up to 10k per month. Transportation and feeding is expensive.
Go for it bro till something better comes up.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
addictedwriter:
look at ds dude.....u got a job as a fresh graduate with 30k plus feeding and accommodation nd u r still asking weda 2 take it or not? while I av bn jobless 4 2 years with feeding bottle salary....Bros no make me vex....I fit slap u if I see u wahalai......
Bros easy nah, is Just that I have a lot to do at this time financially. I got job that pay very well while serving in Abuja but they are owing staff. now this new one pay less and is not within Abuja.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
timbs001:
Since feeding and accommodation is out of the way, means you can save at least 20k in a month. Some people earning 50k in Lagos can't even save up to 10k per month. Transportation and feeding is expensive.
Go for it bro till something better comes up.
Thanks oh, may be I should resign tomorrow from where I am working. they pay well but they are owing up to 6 month now and is in Abuja

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by heykims(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
For a start in this present trouble we are in Nigeria , 30k monthly income without accommodation and feeding is OK..
Just grab any job u see, then u can starting looking out for brighter opportunities later.. .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2017
heykims:
For a start in this present trouble we are in Nigeria , 30k monthly income without accommodation and feeding is OK..
Just grab any job u see, then u can starting looking out for brighter opportunities later.. .
Thanks bro. nice idea.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by donigspain(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
Try joblessness if it's not okay.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
donigspain:
Try joblessness if it's not okay.
lol. I understand bro

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
onuegbu81 I am waiting for your own ideaoo
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2017
pls gimme d job oooo

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by SoNature(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
OP, the only reason u should take that job of 30k is if it's related to your career path. I would never take it, never!...imagine paying a graduate 30k..so, this is what a degree has been reduced to in Nigeria?

Everyone should be working toward being self-employed...that's key.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by haykes(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2017
Pls i need it,in naija u are ingreate graduate kor granite ni carry ur result go bank go collect money ediot

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 15, 2017
haykes:
Pls i need it,in naija u are ingreate graduate kor granite ni carry ur result go bank go collect money ediot
Please what language is this sir?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Abadsheddy(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2017
SoNature:

OP, the only reason u should take that job of 30k is if it's related to your career path. I would never take it, never!...imagine paying a graduate 30k..so, this is what a degree has been reduced to in Nigeria?

hmmm. But I am thinking of calling them back to rebargain the Job. Is like I am the one that made the mistake.
AnonyNymous:

Please what language is this sir?
SoNature:

hmmm. But I am thinking of calling them back to rebargain the Job. Is like I am the one that made the mistake. I should have raise the amount very high.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Moreoffaith(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2017
Enjoy that for now.
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by balancediet(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2017
Funny. I wonder thé kinda answer thé op is expecting. Maybe they should add spouse, bed, plate before u get satisfied, u better go and work.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Lexusgs430: 8:11am On May 15, 2017
Abadsheddy:
Please, I need your advice. I was called for a job and the company said that they are paying #30000 per month with free accommodation and feeding. please is this job offer OK for graduate. I need your advice please

Graduate of and from?

Dere is graduate & Their is Graduate........

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by DLondonboiy: 8:11am On May 15, 2017
What is 30k? LOL

Even bus conductors make that everyday...

Go and buy a laptop and start yahoo.yahoo, stop fooling yourself.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by emeijeh(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2017
People with wife and children are earning 8k a month, this one is here asking silly questions.

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by dangotesmummy: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
It depends
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by DollarAngel(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by freeborn76(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2017
Is sitting at home, eating your parents' food and watching Kakaaki Monday to Friday while hoping for a 300, 000 job okay?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol...see ds guy. d question u shld b asking is are you doing anything currently?

lol. You're correct my guy

Re: Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? by ReachHard: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
Dis oponu OP.. Are you sure you're a Nigerian ni ??

N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49