Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death (320 Views)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death by Nullen: 5:56pm On May 14, 2017
Osama bin Laden’s son reportedly seeks to avenge his father’s death and is poised to become the new leader of Al Qaeda.

Personal letters seized in the raid that killed bin Laden show that his son, Hamza, is set on avenging his father’s death, Ali Soufan, a former FBI agent, told CBS News in an interview that will air Sunday.

“He tells him that…he remembers ‘every look…every smile you gave me.........

http://www.streetcurb.com/2017/05/14/bin-ladens-son-hamza-threatens-u-s-over-fathers-death/

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-american Urges Faithfuls To Attack And Kill Americans - Video / Manchester Is My Home, Where My Children Shop, Play And Have Fun / Growing Threat Us Official: N. Korea Must Be Held In Check… Or Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.