Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec (1988 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus With 6gb Ram And 128gb Storage - Full Specifications And Price / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? / What You Need To Know About The New Mediatek Helio X20 (deca Core) Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by Wizmike111(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
Dubai-based smartphones maker Innjoo introduced four new smartphones at the concluded Mobile World Congress (MWC) held on the 27 February to 3 March. They are the Innjoo 4, Innjoo fire 4 plus, Innjoo Max 4 plus and Innjoo Pro 2.

Among the four Smartphone unveiled at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Innjoo 4 remains the most advanced in terms of technical specifications. Innjoo 4 is the successor to last year Innjoo 3 smartphone.

The device features a 5.5-inch IPS FHD display with 1080 *1920 pixels resolution just like what’s obtained on Innjoo 3. Innjoo 4 smartphone boots out of the box Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat with Innjoo own UI on top.

The Innjoo 4 has been the Innjoo’s first ever deca-core phone, powered by a Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, powered by 2.3GHz. Along the Heliox X20 is a 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It is the fastest phone Innjoo ever made.

Just like the Innjoo 3, the Innjoo 4 is made entirely of aluminum finishing with a fingerprint sensor placed centrally at the rear. It uses a 3400mAh battery with fast charge technology.

The connectivity options include USB type C, WiFi direct, WLAN, USB, GPS. It also supports 4G LTE Network connection.

Innjoo 4 Specifications
Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Memory: Internal Memory‎ 64GB expandable up to 128GB
RAM: 4GB
Processor: Processor 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
Display: Size 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 display
Camera: Rear Camera 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
Front Camera: 5-megapixel front camera with Flash
Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
Battery: Capacity 3400mAh battery non-removable with fast charging
Security: Fingerprint Scanner -rear
Price
In Nigeria the price ranges from 70,000-78,000 depending on the location.

The Innjoo 4 is not yet available but expected to hit both online and offline stores soon... Probably before April 25th, 2017. Stay glued for the release date.

Read more: http://naijcrackgist..com/2017/05/innjoo-4-with-deca-core-4gb-ram-64gb.html

Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by princemillla(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
LA buy LA bend. Their max 3 is lying useless in my room. Innjoo has the worst customer care. Imagine if you produce phones and no replacement parts even in their office. It's a shame

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by OCTAVO: 11:30pm On May 14, 2017
cool
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by walemoney007(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2017
princemillla:
LA buy LA bend. Their max 3 is lying useless in my room. Innjoo has the worst customer care. Imagine if you produce phones and no replacement parts even in their office. It's a shame
grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by Davny(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2017
Mine too o,my max 2 plus screen got broken and no replacement parts 4 it. Innjoo na scam finally
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by bularvz: 6:51am On May 15, 2017
princemillla:

You are right my max 2 which crashed less that 4 months of purchase is still lying useless because of no replacement parts.
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by prico32(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
bularvz:

You are right my max 2 which crashed less that 4 months of purchase is still lying useless because of no replacement parts.

I've been using innjoo2, working perfectly, no issue, run all my company working apps on it, never runs slow, battery working perfectly, I wonder why all these odd comments about innjoo though. Really enjoying mine
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by Davny(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2017
You are probably right, it works fine till a part of it gets spoilt and when you go and try and change it,that's when it gets more clearer.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by ddjay: 1:37pm On May 15, 2017
prico32:

I've been using innjoo2, working perfectly, no issue, run all my company working apps on it, never runs slow, battery working perfectly, I wonder why all these odd comments about innjoo though. Really enjoying mine
u hold am like egg,used it like human body by giving it panadol for headache,chloroquine for malaria, gave it vaccines against small/chicken pox,measles etc..U JUST OVER PROTECT THE PHONE USING EXTREME PROTECTION MEASURES LIKE PRAYER/FASTING, NITE VIGIL, SOW SEAD OF PROTECTION, SPOKE ABOUT IT AS A PRAYER REQUEST AT HOLY GHOST CONVENTION FOR REDEEM, MFM, LIVING FAITH, CHRIST EMBASSY, DEEPER LIFE ETC. fone last mcheeww, abi u na staff for injoo shop ney
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by donpata(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2017
Innjoo my foot. Producing phones without parts. Takes a year to fix a touchpad. Buy Innjoo, Buy Hellfire. Mess
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by Astutechris(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
This specs of this phone is really killing...

https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/innjoo-max-4-pro/
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
How trustworthy are these Injoo devices really. In this current economy, durability is top priority. I kannot come an buy phone that will fall once and all the parts will be spread abroad fa
Re: Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec by henry007(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2017
The only Deca-core device that i would recommend rn is the Infinix Zero 4 plus X602

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6L7XN12qFI?a

(1) (Reply)

Get Etisalat Free 200MB Without Downloading My Etisalat Application / What Role Does RAM Size Play ? / Who Else is Experiencing This On Glo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.