Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? (2991 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 6:33pm On May 14, 2017
To me i find it so irritating and annoying with that word and it knocks me off.

C'mon, make me drip wet first and forget that word.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
Which word do you prefer

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:

C'mon, make me drip wet and drop that word.

So every word makes you drip wet except 'I need you' right. undecided

Okay, we've heard

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by sarahade(f): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Splinz(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:

Which would you prefer: A standby water tank or a bucket of water? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by SINZ: 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
I wuz ere tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

Okay, we've heard
. You don't understand nah... Don't use the word at all..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
. You don't understand nah... Don't use the word at all..

I understand so much. Only if you knew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:

girls dey use the word too na wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

Okay, we've heard
see them here
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

girls dey use the word too na wink
i don't use the word ooh..am.not that girl

When i see an opportunity, i grab it..
Without a word
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by ehix89(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
Sex sex and sex....whatever happened to morals?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Fourwinds: 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:

Without a word
hmmmmmm....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
see them here

The comment before mine did not make mention of 'I need you'.

Hey, do you know how weed feels? wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:

Without a word
dat is rape oo.grabbing pendulum without permission

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2017
cool

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2017
ehix89:
Sex sex and sex....whatever happened to morals?
ppl like u wen dem dey ontop woman d woman will be screaming,"yeeeeeeepa! oga oooooooo! abeg oooo don tear my tunnel!...sofry sofri oooooo....biko" cheesy.i sabi ur type grin.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by ehix89(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

ppl like u wen dem dey ontop woman d woman will be screaming,"yeeeeeeepa! oga oooooooo! abeg oooo don tear my tunnel!...sofry sofri oooooo....biko" cheesy.i sabi ur type grin.
Hahahhahaha, knacking na sure thing bros, na when every fibre and fluid for person body system revolves around knacking bros wahala dey be that, e no do me reach come open thread ontop knacking matter nau, how u see am?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by smardray(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
Face ur book..U Need it
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Cool23(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
He is referring to the pussy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
smardray:
Face ur book..U Need it
i think i have found a reply here..tnk yu
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
coolesmile:
Which word do you prefer
going for what i want..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

The comment before mine did not make mention of 'I need you'.

Hey, do you know how weed feels? wink
hehe yeah i do..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2017
ehix89:
Hahahhahaha, knacking na sure thing bros, na when every fibre and fluid for person body system revolves around knacking bros wahala dey be that, e no do me reach come open thread ontop knacking matter nau, how u see am?
haha i get u grin but op na babe na.u suppose understand wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
ehix89:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
cry kiss
you welcome.....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

dat is rape oo.grabbing pendulum without permission
Hahahaha. Is only oscillating nah...bia don't kill me.with ya memes nah...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hahahaha. Is only oscillating nah...bia don't kill me.with ya memes nah...
this babe grin grin grin grin..u has spoil grin grin...but me likey wink

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by kings20(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
Wow!!!
You must av done it a lot of times
but it still does not give u any right to generalize
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by ehix89(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Lol
Nicky how e dey do you this night?? grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2017
ehix89:
Nicky how e dey do you this night?? grin
50 shades of grey stuff grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do? / I love her but I'm scared. Pls help / Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Messenger Girl (watch Video Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.