Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Women And Their Recklessness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Their Recklessness (861 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Recklessness by vague: 6:33pm On May 14, 2017
If there is on thing that I hate in this world, it is women who do not know how to be wise as snakes.

Imagine today I got a call from one of my babes who just gave birth in hospital last night. She was crying that her husband was about to leave her blah blah blah.

I was shocked as to why she would say something like that at a time there should be celebrating.

I asked if the child came out looking like the father because you know how these dark men marry light women because they do not want to end up with children that look like themselves.

I was surprised when she said no. So I asked again. Does the baby have the father's nose, because this man's nose is not of this world. Again she said no.

I was now getting impatient so I asked her so what was wrong if the baby did not have her father's genes. And she said the baby did have the father's genes.

I shouted because I thought this little girl's life was finished before it even began. I had to contain myself at some point because this was not the time to whipping over the baby's destiny.

What she said next shocked me even more. I almost fainted. She told me that the baby is half cast. At this point confusion knocked me hard.

See my babe is light and her husband is dark. So it did not make sense how the baby would be half cast. I had to ask her to explain herself.

It turns out she had an affair with one oyinbo man who spoiled her while her husband was busy sending half his salary back home in Nigeria.

I called her a harlot and cut the phone on her immediately because I could not believe she could be so reckless!

See ladies! If you are going to cheat on a dark skinned man. You do not go outside your race! Find one fine yellow paw paw that looks like he has just taken a bath 5minutes ago every time. If your man is already yellow just cheat with another yellow man.

You will not be able to explain to a yellow man how your child is dark when you are both light. If it is a dark man you will have nothing to worry about if you cheat with a yellow guy because he will be happy even if the child is clearly too light to be his!

The smart ones will take my advice! The foolish ones will not get away with murder! Hear me very well!
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
So bad!
She didn't try at all.
If the baby didn't come out mixed, she would have passed him to the husband? I can imagine how many women have done that.

God help us.
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 14, 2017
I'm still trying to make sense of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Recklessness by Alennsar(f): 6:58pm On May 14, 2017
but op are you promoting infidelity?
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
grin

They lacked wisdom since day one
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by vague: 7:08pm On May 14, 2017
LastMumu:
I'm still trying to make sense of this thread.
undecided how can you possibly make sense out of anything at all?
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by vague: 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Alennsar:
but op are you promoting infidelity?
i am against recklessness, that's all.
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by BoleAndFish: 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
vague:
If there is on thing that I hate in this world, it is women who do not know how to be wise as snakes.

Imagine today I got a call from one of my babes who just gave birth in hospital last night. She was crying that her husband was about to leave her blah blah blah.

I was shocked as to why she would say something like that at a time there should be celebrating.

I asked if the child came out looking like the father because you know how these dark men marry light women because they do not want to end up with children that look like themselves.

I was surprised when she said no. So I asked again. Does the baby have the father's nose, because this man's nose is not of this world. Again she said no.

I was now getting impatient so I asked her so what was wrong if the baby did not have her father's genes. And she said the baby did have the father's genes.

I shouted because I thought this little girl's life was finished before it even began. I had to contain myself at some point because this was not the time to whipping over the baby's destiny.

What she said next shocked me even more. I almost fainted. She told me that the baby is half cast. At this point confusion knocked me hard.

See my babe is light and her husband is dark. So it did not make sense how the baby would be half cast. I had to ask her to explain herself.

It turns out she had an affair with one oyinbo man who spoiled her while her husband was busy sending half his salary back home in Nigeria.

I called her a harlot and cut the phone on her immediately because I could not believe she could be so reckless!

See ladies! If you are going to cheat on a dark skinned man. You do not go outside your race! Find one fine yellow paw paw that looks like he has just taken a bath 5minutes ago every time. If your man is already yellow just cheat with another yellow man.

You will not be able to explain to a yellow man how your child is dark when you are both light. If it is a dark man you will have nothing to worry about if you cheat with a yellow guy because he will be happy even if the child is clearly too light to be his!

The smart ones will take my advice! The foolish ones will not get away with murder! Hear me very well!

Haba bros that was too harsh! Yes, she did wrong but you shouldn't condemn her. Who knows? Maybe you were the only person she could talk to that would probably spark a flash of hope within her but you made matters worse for her. There are better ways to express displeasure. You don't have to use words that'll make someone feel they are no good. Learn to use words that uplifts. Not words that'll make someone contemplate suicide cos she thinks she's worthless.
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by tuscani: 12:31am On May 15, 2017
He should not condem a married woman sleeping around.? Tufiakwa
Re: Women And Their Recklessness by vague: 9:59am On May 15, 2017
tuscani:
He should not condem a married woman sleeping around.? Tufiakwa
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Support Government's Regulation Of The Number Of Kids You Can Have? / Re: Watch All Your Cctv Cameras From Your Smartphone / 5 Lessons From The Movie A Violent Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.