Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? (1566 Views)

Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. / AFCON: Nigeria Vs. Mali -- Your Predictions / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2010
chiogo:

Mhmm now we're talking.

lol but I've derailed your thread enough. You can continue with your NFL now tongue

Yeah thanks alot angry angry angry
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2010
lol oya let's talk about Tom Brady lol

or not. grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2010
Tom Brady is GAY tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

How about them cowboys!!! grin

That's the motto.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2010
Spader9:

That's the motto.

I'm impressed with your Texans this year bro, you never know maybe one day the Super bowl will be b/w cowboys and Texans. cheesy
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2010
Texas Cowboys suck badly,
I bet they'll lose in the super bowl
Buncha losers
. grin grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Texas Cowboys suck badly,
I bet they'll lose in the super bowl
Buncha losers
. grin grin

Have you watched their last three games dear ? They used to suck big time, but they playing so much better, and right now the looking like the best team in the NFC.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Have you watched their last three games dear ? They used to suck big time, but they playing so much better, and right now the looking like the best team in the NFC.

I don't believe in the word "better" in sports
I believe in Once a loser always a loser
Even though they've been playing better
It doesn't guarantee them a victory in the super bowl
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2010
^^^ who is you team sef, I won't be surprised if you a Giants fan, you have that New York accent.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ who is you team sef, I won't be surprised if you a Giants fan, you have that New York accent.

You got it right, my favorite team is the New York Giants. grin grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2010
mama-gee:

You got it right, my favorite team is the New York Giants. grin grin

Now I see why you hating on my cowboys tongue tongue

**Bad belly** tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Now I see why you hating on my cowboys tongue tongue

**Bad belly** tongue

Hahaha, your Cowboys are buncha losers
And they have a guaranteed defeat at the superbowl next month
. grin grin

Hey Ogidiboy, it's my birthday. cheesy cheesy
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2010
At least the cowboys have cute cheerleaders and hot players eg. Mills Austin and Romo they are Hot!!! All the Giants cheerleaders are baby mamas and they all freaking fugly. tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

At least the cowboys have cute cheerleaders and hot players eg. Mills Austin and Romo they are Hot!!! All the Giants cheerleaders are baby mamas and they all freaking fugly. tongue

[size=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTER WOW!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

[size=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTER WOW!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]

Why don't you become the first person to create a thread about my birthday? wink
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2010
Sure I'll go do that right now kiss
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2010
Thanks, I appreciate it. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gary Cahill: Drogba’s Return Has Boosted Chelsea / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Mikel Obi Emotional Farewell Letter To Chelsea Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.