Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod (4305 Views)

COVID-19: How To Access N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund – CBN / I've Been Unable To Access My Yahoo Mail / How To Access Your Computer's Hard Drive Using Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod by uchennaq(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
Hi guys,
Please I need a solution to what am trying to do since. I am using swift network which is fast, but since friday evening my swift router isn't connecting and I called, I was told the problem is from their back hand wimax, infact till now it hasn't being resolved.

This is my question, am using my Android phone now as modem to connect my laptop and browse but the question is how can I access MTN router admin interface to enable me configure ports for forwarding. MTN network is dynamic IP, I have made it static by assigning myself IP yet I can't reach admin router page.

I have tried this 192.168.1.1

Please who can point me in the right direction. Thanks
Re: How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod by Lmaomen1(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
I am not sure that that specific thing works for cell phones. I mean the code is cool for laptops but I am not sure it works for cells
Re: How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod by MrsSandman: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
I agree, with the last comment. You should be able to access the main frame with a code like that. I Think that maybe for cell phones it might be a little different. I don't have an Android based smart phone (I have an iOS based one) so there might be some differences but I used this code 192.168.0.1 to get access to both my cell phone and tablet. It's different from the one I used on my laptop so it might be the same with android based devices. Try this one but if it doesn't work look it up online. There's bound to be some information online
Re: How To Access MTN Router Admin Interface On Andriod by Victor8st: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrsSandman:
I agree, with the last comment. You should be able to access the main frame with a code like that. I Think that maybe for cell phones it might be a little different. I don't have an Android based smart phone (I have an iOS based one) so there might be some differences but I used this code 192.168.0.1 to get access to both my cell phone and tablet. It's different from the one I used on my laptop so it might be the same with android based devices. Try this one but if it doesn't work look it up online. There's bound to be some information online

Never thought of this solution. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅Lenovo Laptops Core I7 With Dedicated Graphics Memory / Power Bank For Your Laptop,printer, LCD Tv. / Dual Channel Ram Vs Unpaired Ram (what Do They Mean, Anyway?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.