Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets (2727 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by kokozain(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
A 14-year old suspected suicide bomber, who was arrested while attempting to bomb a location in Maiduguri, pledged to die, rather than to marry a Boko Haram terrorist.

The suspect was among three other suspects arrested by the military, when they allegedly came for a suicide mission at a military facility, in Jakana, Maiduguri.

The suspect on Sunday, disclosed that she was sent on the mission to detonate the device, because she refused marriage proposals from three Boko Haram terrorists.

During her confession, she said: “I have spent three years in the hands of Boko Haram. Three different Boko Haram (terrorists) had proposed to marry me, and I refused. Two among them were Commanders (amir).

“When I refused for the third time, one of the Commanders became furious, and threatened to kill me and my father. I told him I would rather die, than marry a Boko Haram (terrorist).

“So, after one week, they said since I have refused to get married, I should be taken to Maiduguri for a suicide mission. So, three of them held my hands and they injected me.

“Then, I never knew what was happening again.

“I was taken to a herbalist, who after I regained consciousness, told me that I had been with him for 30 days.

“He told me he was preparing me for a mission. So he gave me some water to drink. I don’t know what it tasted like, but I drank it. So, he said they would come and pick me today.

“At about 7p.m. three Boko Haram (members) came with a male and a female. They were also recruited for the mission like me.

“We spent one and a half day on the road to Maiduguri. It was when we got to Maiduguri that they strapped the bombs on our bodies. At that moment, I knew that I was going to die, so I started crying.

“I was watching when the first bomber, a female, detonated her explosive close to a military checkpoint, which killed no one, but herself. The second, a male, was killed by the military before he could detonate his.

“At that time, something told me to remove my own IED and surrender, which I did. I was surrounded by Soldiers and Policemen, and I fainted.

“When I woke, I discovered that one of the Policemen at the checkpoint was a brother of my mother’s. I think that was the reason I survived’’, the suspect said.

Meanwhile, Maj.-Gen. Lucky Irabor, the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, said the suspects were being de-radicalised at the military detention facility.

“We have quite a number of them here in our facility. We have been profiling them and making them feel comfortable.

“So far, from their testimonies, they usually tell us that they were brainwashed by some sort of charms to commit suicide”, Irabor said.

source:- http://www.post-nigeria.com/shocking-boko-haram-terrorist-gets-caught-makes-world-record-breaking-confession-reveals-all-shekaus-secrets/
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
when shekau boys turn to nurses wey they inject people God bless the little girl

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
African science from sambisa forest! So there are herbs that you can take and it will make you do anything they asked you to do. Are we sure that is not what they gave to all of us that voted for PMB?.........

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Funlord2(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
The so called charm is their religion!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by cosby02(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2017
factsandfigures:
Are we sure that is not what they gave to all of us that voted for PMB?.........
How did dey give it 2 u

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by adadike281(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2017
akuko! stop lying. they don't need your permission to rape u. am happy u are alive though!
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Nutase: 10:32pm On May 14, 2017
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by DjAndroid: 10:41pm On May 14, 2017
But where is the Shekau's secret?
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by delpee(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2017
May God rescue more of these unfortunate girls in the hands of bloodthirsty Boko Haram. Chibok girls simply became prized possessions and bargaining tools due to foreign intervention hence their being treated differently.

Most young girls caught while attempting a suicide mission say the same story. Truly only a drugged, brainwashed person will embark on a mission to kill herself without any qualms.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Cekpo34(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2017
When are the released 82 virgins gonna expose him too? Or didn't they have an encounter? I'm just curious

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Arda1000(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
Cekpo34:
When are the released 82 virgins gonna expose him too? Or didn't they have an encounter? I'm just curious
82 virg... Gini? Those ones wey carry babes na men dem be
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
Boko Haram has done a lot of damage to the religion of Islam. I really wonder where they get their ideology from.
But sometimes I really wonder whether to blame them. When I watched the way Northern politicians used Chibok girls incident to insult Islam and insult Allah, just to make political gains I quickly come to conclusion that Islam as a religion have got a lot of works to do.

Do you guys remember the arrangeee boko haram commander saying that the girls will be sold in the market according to the directive of Allah? What other insult on Allah could be greater than that? Muslims butcher people in the name of insult on Allah or Mohammed but are the biggest offender on insults on their religion. Is it by coincidence that Buhari cannot enjoy his presidency? How has the north enjoyed Buhari presidency? Alll those killings and scams in the name of getting power, how have they enjoyed it? Where is Buhari again?

God is the ultimate in everything. Power is not by fire by force. How can you eradicate boko haram when there are millions of potential boko haramists but everybody is doing polytics with the TRUTH? TRUTH indeed is needed to set us FREE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Cekpo34(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2017
Arda1000:
82 virg... Gini? Those ones wey carry babes na men dem be

Non in the batch C carried babes o
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Amberon: 5:00am On May 15, 2017
This is arrogant ignorance. Maybe you need to spend a day with boko haram to confirm if she's lying or not.
adadike281:
akuko! stop lying. they don't need your permission to rape u. am happy u are alive though!
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Jaabioro(m): 5:13am On May 15, 2017
Where is Shekau secret.. all these headlines self
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Iamwrath: 5:23am On May 15, 2017
I expect some ediots to say this was a scam , that it was rehearsed
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by Arda1000(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2017
Cekpo34:

Non in the batch C carried babes o
This shekau must be intelligent so he arranged them in batches
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by jericco1(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2017
Her tone shows she is the confident type
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by mu2sa2: 8:38am On May 15, 2017
delpee:
May God rescue more of these unfortunate girls in the hands of bloodthirsty Boko Haram. Chibok girls simply became prized possessions and bargaining tools due to foreign intervention hence their being treated differently.

Most young girls caught while attempting a suicide mission say the same story. Truly only a drugged, brainwashed person will embark on a mission to kill herself without any qualms.
Thank you. Religion has nothing to do with all this madness being perpetrated by boko haram terrorists. The eediots don't send their "wives" on suicide missions and they themselves are in hiding trying to avoid being killed.
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets by timecapsule: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
She said that they traveled a day and half before they reached Maiduguri.......?
This means that all these terrorist is not in Maduguri but they use Maiduguri is their battle field.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Ready To Lock Horns With Nigeria In A Bloody Civil War! / Ambode's Jamb Form States He Is From Ondo / UK Government Bans Amaechi Son From Entering UK Over Amaechi Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.