Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? (628 Views)

I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This / How Does One Earn Money From Running A Blog? / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by jdula: 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
Web designers in the house, I want to help my cousin be financially comfortable, I plan on paying for web design course for him, I just want to know how much he can earn as an average website designer.
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2017
The possibilities are endless especially if he's a freelancer and he's very good. It just depends on how many gigs he's able to get in a month.
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by Dillusionist(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
jdula:
Web designers in the house, I want to help my cousin be financially comfortable, I plan on paying for web design course for him, I just want to know how much he can earn as an average website designer.

Super endless opportunities.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by jdula: 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
Dillusionist:

Super endless opportunities.

Are you in Lagos?

No, Cross River
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by Dillusionist(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
jdula:

No, Cross River

Aww... Okay!
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by Sugarcious(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
jdula:

No, Cross River
I'm a developer too based in cross river.
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by barapistis(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
The poster is an example of dream killer,

This kind of people will rather have their brother work in a factory than see him learn a skill just because they know nothing about computing....they think ICT is all about sitting in an office and typing on keyboard s

To help you out of your ignorance op

Your brother may have to go on a three years learning curve before he can stand..yes it like sponsoring his schooling over four years

Until you think this way...you are not in the position to help him

I think the owner of hotel.ng is from cross river ..so no big deal

My reactions are based on the styling of your questions.... It shows you know nothing about what ur brother intend doing ,you just want know how much he can earn...stupid thinking... Its a skill...not a product
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by jdula: 9:47pm On May 14, 2017
barapistis:
The poster is an example of dream killer,

This kind of people will rather have their brother work in a factory than see him learn a skill just because they know nothing about computing....they think ICT is all about sitting in an office and typing on keyboard s

To help you out of your ignorance op

Your brother may have to go on a three years learning curve before he can stand..yes it like sponsoring his schooling over four years

Until you think this way...you are not in the position to help him

I think the owner of hotel.ng is from cross river ..so no big deal

My reactions are based on the styling of your questions.... It shows you know nothing about what ur brother intend doing ,you just want know how much he can earn...stupid thinking... Its a skill...not a product

Eyaah, so unfortunate for me to be a victim of your transferred agresion.

Who do you?
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by jdula: 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
I'm a developer too based in cross river.

PM me na make we talk
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by barapistis(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
jdula:

Eyaah, so unfortunate for me to be a victim of your transferred agresion.

Who do you?

Talk more
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by jdula: 10:16pm On May 14, 2017
@barapistis, before you criticize anyone approach first try and work on yours.

In era, were web designers are so common to locate have you ask yourself how many of them spent years to learn? Especially now that CMS has made everything eazy in web designs.

You have to know that there's difference between knowing how to do something and being a professional in it.

If I'm to spend three years to learn web design from scratch and being thaught every form of web design like learning PHP, javascript, html and other scripting languages, CMS, drag and drop e.t.c. in three years, then I'm opting for perfection and professionalism.

For therecords if he (my cousin) wants to learn for three I have no problem with that. But I have the right to question him if he can't use the knowledge to cater for himself and be responsible.
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by flashwebtechinc(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2017
i own FlashWebTech Inc but not am a Developer i Earn over 200k per Month Sometime but in February - March i Earn like 800k more about flashwebtech inc 09022165970
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by ipreach: 7:04am On May 15, 2017
You can made a whole lot of money in a week

Contact me for an affordable blog 0806021-8705
Re: How Much Can One Earn As A Web Designer/developer In A Month ? by flashwebtechinc(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
Note: the Best is you should Learn Web Development like using PHP/MYSQL that is what i do i make Lot of Money Every Week

(1) (Reply)

Buy $0.96 (N300) Domain Per Year / $100 Per Day With Adsense Facebook Autopilot Method / Today Sure Ht / Ft 22nd Jan 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.