Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

"Had I Know," A Term That Must Not Eat-up Your Lifetime: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Had I Know," A Term That Must Not Eat-up Your Lifetime: (435 Views)

How Internal ‘rats’ Eat Up Borno Taxes / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Had I Know," A Term That Must Not Eat-up Your Lifetime: by seiyefajohn(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2017
Those who invest their youth in God, will harvest their fruits in glory at old age. Do otherwise if you are a smart ass, but be advised; that there is a prize. The prize of pain and agony that will rain on you with a mighty storm as debt that you may never be able to pay up.

My friend Suzuki asserts "We are youths, this is not the time to live the dream, but to build it. Build the dream today, and live it tomorrow."

There is nothing more horrifying than saying these words to yourself in the end. - "Had I know"

FINAL WORDS:
Youthfulness is fruitfulness, source your creative strength, develop your mental sense and apply the soundest of principles with quality actions, and God will supply "His intervention, His direction- and His perfection over your every transaction this NEW WEEK."

Feel free to express your "Youthfulness" and your "Usefulness" to your society and the world around you.

Those who invest their youth in God, will harvest their fruits in glory at old age. Do otherwise if you are a smart ass, but be advised; that there is a prize. The prize of pain and agony that will rain on you with a mighty storm as a debt that you can never pay up.

Suzuki asserts "We are youths, this is not the time to live the dream, but to build it. Build the dream today, and live it tomorrow."
There is nothing more horrifying than saying these words to yourself in the end. - "Had I know"

FINAL WORDS:
Youthfulness is fruitfulness, source your creative strength, develop your mental sense and apply the soundest of principles with quality actions, and God will supply "His intervention, His direction- and His perfection over your every transaction this NEW WEEK."

Feel free to express your "Youthfulness" and your "Usefulness" to your society and the world around you.

Those who invest their youth in God, will harvest their fruits in glory at old age. Do otherwise if you are a smart ass, but be advised; that there is a prize. The prize of pain and agony that will rain on you with a mighty storm as a debt that you can never pay up.

Suzuki asserts "We are youths, this is not the time to live the dream, but to build it. Build the dream today, and live it tomorrow."

FINAL WORDS:

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Cheque Book? / Lessons Nigerian Youths Must Learn From Comedian, Mark Angel / Be A Real Investor In Buying Land At A Cheaper Price For It To Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.