Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! (2811 Views)

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans / What Kwarans Are Saying About Governor Abdulrazaq Administration / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Odingo1: 7:27am On May 15, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Hahahahahahahaha....

Yonmirin tried all he can to impress that Fulani own Kwara, unsuccessfull, he brings a new twist. If Kwara must stay in Yoruba's hand then it should be demonized and labeled as a land of poverty and disease.

We are ahead of you!

Kwara is none of what you associate to it. There is no Nigerian state that share international boundary and is poor. None! Kwara is a border state.

We are ahead of you! grin grin
Remove the scales of tribalism from your brain and eyes so that you can reason and see properly like a normal human being.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by IJOBA2: 7:30am On May 15, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
angry The next time Uncle Bukola comes home to visit, Kwarans (especially the Youths) should welcome him with big stones and big sticks. angry
IS SARAKI THE GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Notasyouthink: 7:32am On May 15, 2017
I don't see yorubas flood this thread the way they do on Bia4ran/Nnamdi Kanu threads​ why?? Is it because their brains are now occupied with hate and envy?? Or, does it mean they hate themselves that much to the extent that, they don't care to know or see when danger looms in their midst.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by onatisi(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
When saraki comes home visit his house with your plate he will give u fried rice.
When you voted apc out of religious sentiment u didn't know you will suffer.
Una never chin chon sef
Why is everybody shouting saraki name? Is saraki the state governor?
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by ayomidegambari(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2017
Boltonboyan:
This is just another way to tarnish the good image of Kwara and Kwarans. First, we should all realise that there is a nationwide recession affecting almost every part of the country. Secondly, none of these pictures was taken in Kwarans. As it is today, Kwara remains one of the few states that are not owing the State workers. In Kwara, salary delay only exists at the LG level. In some other states, the salary situation is worst off. Even the oil rich states with huge allocation still owe their workers, which is to show you the salary situation is not only peculiar to Kwara. Let's stop our hate campaigns.
your dad must be one of those following saraki up and down for money, secondly i won't deny maybe youre from kwara but u leave outside Kwara, when you take in food down ur belly and satisfied, you wouldn't remember thousands of people in kwara who haven't eaten for 3days, Ramadan is coming, men are crying on how to feed their family because saraki has eaten their money. So when real indegenes talk you should shut tha fuckup!
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by optimusprimer(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Obviously, ayomidegambari, the pictures you have here are not from Kwara, some of them are from the IDP camp, and some are not even from Nigeria! You don't have to belittle yourself this way just because you are obdurated with your opinion.

With that said, it is clear Nigeria is in recession like Boltonboyan said. It is not only in Kwara that people are hungry, most Nigerians are; go to Lagos and take census of hungry people.

And then, your name is a sell out. I have never come across a member of the Gambari clan bearing Ayomide... just musing. Besides, it is also clear from your diatribe that your grouse is against the ruling political class in the State, which tells me that you have a political agenda with this your campaign.

Having said that, it is true this a lean times for many, I feel the political class globally has no solution to what is happening. It is time for all to look inwards and develop our potentials. Thank you

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by dayoolawepo: 8:57am On May 15, 2017
I will like to say putting up this kind of write up is mischievous. First of all the pictures the write has used are not in any way liked to Kwaran and i believe the writer has just downloaded pictures online to support his/her claim. It is also worthy of note that Kwara, unlike many states is one of the states that is not owing its workers salaries or pension, so i think we should commend the state government that has been able to pull this off in this era of recession.

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Niyilight: 9:06am On May 15, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
angry The next time Uncle Bukola comes home to visit, Kwarans (especially the Youths) should welcome him with big stones and big sticks. angry

But this is nothing but a lie, that's not the case in kwara. That's not kwara and can never be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Niyilight: 9:12am On May 15, 2017
ayomidegambari:
your dad must be one of those following saraki up and down for money, secondly i won't deny maybe youre from kwara but u leave outside Kwara, when you take in food down ur belly and satisfied, you wouldn't remember thousands of people in kwara who haven't eaten for 3days, Ramadan is coming, men are crying on how to feed their family because saraki has eaten their money. So when real indegenes talk you should shut tha fuckup!

If only you have brain in your empty scull you carry around like water melon, whats the evidence that the pix are from kwara? Show me a single state in the world without poor people? Can your father help kwara the way Saraki had?
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by ayomidegambari(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2017
Niyilight:

If only you have brain in your empty scull you carry around like water melon, whats the evidence that the pix are from kwara? Show me a single state in the world without poor people? Can your father help kwara the way Saraki had?
saraki is coming home next week, so tell your daddy to be prepared, to meet him at the airport, clean his shoe and get 1k as he normally does, the money that is meant for your family to share and enjoy, saraki has deprived you guys still your dad dey jubilate, must I carry camera and start snapping hungry people around my town, OK if your papa no tell u, that's the replica of what's happening in kwara! So when you see this and quote me still, God go hammer your destiny! Oloshi

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by myobjective: 10:03am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:
First, you guys must get rid of the Islamic religious leaders across the state because they're the greatest enemies of Kwara State. They've sold their unborn generation to the Saraki's all the name of Festive cloth, ram and free hajj.

I could recalled how some useless set of Alfas gathered somewhere in the state during the Saraki's Case doing many fetish things for Buhari to die and now you people are complaining.

@ OP, gather your likes, I mean people with determination and with same view and send Saraki and his rogues " Islamic clerics " out of the state.

State of harmony is now state of hunger.

I think you make a lot of sense here bro, religion has always been a tool of mind control of the poor masses, it is saddened that people can allow themselves to be used and brainwashed by these senseless alfas.

The tradition and religious institutions needed to be cut to sizes if we must move forward in this country, my mom is from that state but the truth is the state is one of the poorest states where Yoruba language is spoken, people are so lazy and they depend on government for everything yet they constantly fail to elect credible people to lead them

2 Likes

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by sbashir10(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:
First, you guys must get rid of the Islamic religious leaders across the state because they're the greatest enemies of Kwara State. They've sold their unborn generation to the Saraki's all the name of Festive cloth, ram and free hajj.

I could recalled how some useless set of Alfas gathered somewhere in the state during the Saraki's Case doing many fetish things for Buhari to die and now you people are complaining.

@ OP, gather your likes, I mean people with determination and with same view and send Saraki and his rogues " Islamic clerics " out of the state.

State of harmony is now state of hunger.

Bros, i even heard that they buried an elephant alive in the kings palace in ilorin...

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by myobjective: 10:11am On May 15, 2017
dayoolawepo:
I will like to say putting up this kind of write up is mischievous. First of all the pictures the write has used are not in any way liked to Kwaran and i believe the writer has just downloaded pictures online to support his/her claim. It is also worthy of note that Kwara, unlike many states is one of the states that is not owing its workers salaries or pension, so i think we should commend the state government that has been able to pull this off in this era of recession.

The pictures might not be from Kwara state and his write up might be a bit mischievous but the truth is since the advent of civilian dispensation most of Kwara state governors (apart from Mohammed Lawal) have failed woefully to lift people out of poverty and developed any meaningful infrastructures. The Saraki's and their cronies have held the state ransom with the help of jobless religious leaders and greedy traditional leaders.

Kwara need a new direction and the initiative belongs to the youth ( from 20 years to 40 years) this is the demography mostly affected by poor government and the same demography used by these greedy politicians to steal people's mandate

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by myobjective: 10:23am On May 15, 2017
optimusprimer:
Obviously, ayomidegambari, the pictures you have here are not from Kwara, some of them are from the IDP camp, and some are not even from Nigeria! You don't have to belittle yourself this way just because you are obdurated with your opinion.

With that said, it is clear Nigeria is in recession like Boltonboyan said. It is not only in Kwara that people are hungry, most Nigerians are; go to Lagos and take census of hungry people.

And then, your name is a sell out. I have never come across a member of the Gambari clan bearing Ayomide... just musing. Besides, it is also clear from your diatribe that your grouse is against the ruling political class in the State, which tells me that you have a political agenda with this your campaign.

Having said that, it is true this a lean times for many, I feel the political class globally has no solution to what is happening. It is time for all to look inwards and develop our potentials. Thank you

Every sane Nigeria will have a problem with the ruling class of not only Kwara state but Nigeria as a whole, people with contrary views are always people benefitting from the fail system or people clouded with the religious or ethnic sentiment.

The major reason why we are in this situation is because states like Kwara have wasted countless opportunities to use federal government allocation to developed key components of economy like agriculture and small scale industries that can get large population youth and women out of poverty. You don't seems to have problem with corrupt people who share similar religiou-ethnic and ideological view point but most of us do.

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by olasaad(f): 10:45am On May 15, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
When saraki comes home visit his house with your plate he will give u fried rice.
When you voted apc out of religious sentiment u didn't know you will suffer.
Una never chin chon sef

and what's the difference between the Saraki apc and S.S. Ajibola pdp? This is not a matter of religion sentiment they are all the same.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by olasaad(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
ybalogs:
My Prayer Is For Saraki To Be Touched By God For Him To Have Kwarans At Heart Cos His Dominance Of Kwara Politics Is Just Starting . No Politician In Kwara Can Stand Against Him And Win.

Well said my brother. The 2019 election will be a clean sheet for Saraki because nobody in the state is ready to waste their resources by competing with them.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by myobjective: 11:31am On May 15, 2017
olasaad:

Well said, my brother. The 2019 election will be a clean sheet for Saraki because nobody in the state is ready to waste their resources by competing with them.

Must a politician use money or resources to win an election? This is the type of mentality that will make us be a shit hole forever. They are many qualified individuals in Kwara state with initiative and know how to developed the state, all we need to do is support such people
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by olasaad(f): 11:41am On May 15, 2017
myobjective:

Must a politician use money or resources to win an election? This is the type of mentality that will make us be a shit hole forever. They are many qualified individuals in Kwara state with initiative and know how to developed the state, all we need to do is support such people

They won't come out because they all share the same political ideology which is self interest. And if you don't know Nigeria is like a business centre where you expect to gain in the end.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by myobjective: 11:50am On May 15, 2017
olasaad:

They won't come out because they all share the same political ideology which is self interest. And if you don't know Nigeria is like a business centre where you expect to gain in the end.

You are right though
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
Allah SWT will shame them all and their useless hungry alfas.

sbashir10:

Bros, i even heard that they buried an elephant alive in the kings palace in ilorin...
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
If they want the state to move forward then they must get rid of the Sarakis and his alfas.

myobjective:

I think you make a lot of sense here bro, religion has always been a tool of mind control of the poor masses, it is saddened that people can allow themselves to be used and brainwashed by these senseless alfas.

The tradition and religious institutions needed to be cut to sizes if we must move forward in this country, my mom is from that state but the truth is the state is one of the poorest states where Yoruba language is spoken, people are so lazy and they depend on government for everything yet they constantly fail to elect credible people to lead them
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by 7lives: 3:05pm On May 15, 2017
ybalogs:
Not Just The Islamic Clerics Bro,the Youths Of My State (especially Those Leaving In Kw)Are Gutless And Too Dogmatic. The Respect Most Of Our Parents Have Baba Saraki Still Makes It Hard To Go Against Omo Saraki And We The Children Finds It Hard To Go Against Our Parents.

Eyaa e Pele o eyin ara Kwara.
I had my tertiary education in Ilorin, way back when we ask Kwara people why they are subservient to Dr Olusola Saraki, the only answer we normally get is " eyin are wesi e tun ti bere, kilo tie de na? " meaning you people from the West you have started again, what do you people want from us?.
No one is going to fight your battles, but you guys can start by organizing yourselves to ask the Saraki family, why they think six yards of abada and two cups of rice they normally share to mugus in Ilorin are all it takes to develop Kwara State.
You guys also needs to teach those babalawos masquerading as Alfas that " Emere l'oko Aje, let those Alfas know that " ko si orisha ti Sango ko le na, afi eyi ti o ba le sare ".
You are very close to Ogbomosho, go and ask how Oba Olayode was dethroned in Ogbomosho.
Enough said, best of luck.

1 Like

Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Greatfuture: 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
kwarans sold their soul and unborn generations to the sarakis,
sarakite is now a religion in kwara,where the sarakis are the gods they worship
they have sold their birthright for a plate of amala and ewedu with ponmo or shaki
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by LexngtonSteele: 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
ayomidegambari:
saraki is coming home next week, so tell your daddy to be prepared, to meet him at the airport, clean his shoe and get 1k as he normally does, the money that is meant for your family to share and enjoy, saraki has deprived you guys still your dad dey jubilate, must I carry camera and start snapping hungry people around my town, OK if your papa no tell u, that's the replica of what's happening in kwara! So when you see this and quote me still, God go hammer your destiny! Oloshi

Don't mind the niyilight, check his post history and you would see he and his father beg for amala + semovita at saraki's house.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by tonytony208(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2017
ayomidegambari:
It is really infuriating and excruciating to make innocent people suffer in the hand of kwara government.
Our plight has eaten both flesh and bones in the body, we are left hopeless. No food, no water, unemployment and diseases are what we wake on daily basis to see, only the rich among us can afford two square meals daily. Kwara is a blessed state with peace and harmony, reason why most youths kept quiet in order not to disturb the peace, but it has gone out of hand, kwarans are SUFFERING! help us! We're dying!

Shebi you will still vote for him next election?
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by tonytony208(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2017
ayomidegambari:
if at all there comes revolution in kwara, we have suffered enough to choose who will take over the govt, and we ll design room for flogging if any fails us

Funny. Are you sure your voice or vote will make any impact?
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Niyilight: 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
Where do I starts...........no I don't need to reply you just that I pity the gullible readers who are senseless enough to consume the publication without asking questions like
Where is the prove that this is kwara?

Why is the guy carrying in his hands a photoshoped image?

Even if this is kwara, do you expect Saraki to stay putting money into their accounts?

Is kwara not within Nigeria? Is Nigeria not in recession?

Haven asked all these, let me point out why these pictures can't be a pix taken in kwara

Saraki is a very popular politician who attracts controversies alot so if indeed this is kwara, it surely would have gone viral and another reason is that Saraki has never for once stopped his philanthropic act in kwara till date so your story is nothing but fake
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by Niyilight: 11:06pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=tonytony208 post=56557537]

Shebi you will still vote for him next election?[/quote

You are A lazy bastard my friend!!! How many of your employed family goes to work?
The state gov is not owing any workers unlike state like Ondo Oyo Osun etc.
Maigida is not the reason why rice is at 22k, nor the reason why petrol is at 145 so be sensible and don't be a bloody liar
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by tonytony208(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=Niyilight post=56558801][/quote]

You are a cursed bastard. Your father is an irredeemable immbecile. That your stupid prostitutte mother with her sagging vagina will never eat the fruit of her labour.

Is your generation cursed with madness? What's the link between my comment and your unreasonable comment? May your life remain backward and unprogressive for your thoughtlessness and stupidity.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by TheKingdom: 11:56pm On May 15, 2017
So Kwara people now see that they are suffering, even though the Saraki's have been enjoying. Well too bad because Emir of Kano says Nigge.r Area, I mean Nigeria, shall remain the way it is for life LOL!!!

Too little too late for una
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by YobaNationalist: 12:15am On May 16, 2017
YOU KWARANS SHOULD KNOW LIKE THE REST OF YOBALAND YOU GOTTA GET SOME GUNS,BOMBS AND MUNITIONS TO KILL THE NIGERIANS IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED.
Re: SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering! by aljharem(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: What Saraki Told Me About Buhari, Tinubu, 2019 – Dele Momodu / Picture. Nigerian Army Presents Captured Boko Haram Flag To President Buhari / Photos Of Fayose's G-wagon Burnt To The Ground In Lagos Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.