Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Healthy Food Concepts. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Food Concepts. (516 Views)

Healthy Food Time Table For 2020 / Checkout These Healthy Food Recipes / See Healthy Food You Must Include In Your Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Food Concepts. by RICHC2(f): 11:26pm On May 14, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I am Ify by name and a consultant on healthy living! I help people to plan their meals to stay healthy. I put into consideration age(mostly), sex and other factors. I keep out unhealthy foods and bring in foods(fruits and vegetables included) which guarantees a balanced and well coordinated working relationship between the various body components.

Also, I assist working parents especially, the women to plan healthy meals for their kids so they do not worry what the child will eat the next day.

Do take advantage of this service and relieve yourself of the stress of what to eat or not to eat especially for those with elderly ones around and ensure their longevity.

Call us on 09085019404.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Online School / Healthy And Nutritious Smoothies / My Life O...! You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.