Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (43339 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by sarrki(m): 5:35am On May 15, 2017
"Without knowing me from anywhere, you took me as your son and your personal Photographer. You care for me and my family and the support of your family has been beyond measure. Thank you for being the best subject anyone can photograph and thank you for giving yourself to building a nation that is a "Work in Progress'' I pledge my unreserved loyalty and would always be at my best to deliver at that which you have committed into my hands. Thank you so much Mr President you have been all shades of amazing sir!....."-
Bayo Omoboriowo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUDDck5BurZ/?hl=en

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by smellingmenses: 5:36am On May 15, 2017
This plot of land is mine... I am not selling... And I will not post on the topic.... Sarrki am in my house cumanbeatme

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Airforce1(m): 5:37am On May 15, 2017
This is just an eye service.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by sarrki(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2017
Thank You Lord

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by sarrki(m): 5:39am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:

No sir

Na nose service

Him for shake am

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Swegzfreak: 5:39am On May 15, 2017
wink
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Airforce1(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

No sir

Na nose service

Him for shake am

Aso rock is not Ibadan where you can even prostrate in a mud to greet your king

Be smart

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Lifestone(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2017
So proud to be a YORUBA. Omoluwabi. Bibire kose fowora

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by BabaCommander: 5:42am On May 15, 2017
Is this a tribute or what?

9 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Lifestone(m): 5:43am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Naaa, that's who we are, it's inborn in us the Yorubas

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by BabaCommander: 5:49am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

No sir

Na nose service

Him for shake am
Prostrating is not the problem cos everyone knows it's Yoruba culture. But those words...
Either the dude is a pure 'eye service' sycophant all along, or he is already giving Bubu his tribute perhaps he fears they may soon part...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by segebase(m): 5:49am On May 15, 2017
b
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by sarrki(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Be smart

That's who we are

We show respect to elderly ones

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by kiyosaki1(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2017
Wetin be this ? Respect Is reciprocal grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by JideAmuGiaka: 6:07am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

No sir

Na nose service

Him for shake am

Na so one was prostrating to his chairman and behind, was climbing the chairman's wife.

Some people are loyal because of what they're getting, their loyalty ends where their benefits stopped.

48 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by abtcraft123: 6:15am On May 15, 2017
It was his birthday and he wrote those words to appreciate his boss. He had written other ones to appreciate people that supported him in life so far. I will do likewise to my boss if he earns it with the age difference. The guy just turned 30

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Vicolan: 6:18am On May 15, 2017
Proud to be a Yoruba..... That's our culture....... Respect

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:19am On May 15, 2017
BabaCommander:
Is this a tribute or what?

Sarrkis tribute to pa buhari
Who is on life support in a London hospital

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by KahlDrogo(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Im sure you've started taking those useless drugs again. We've advised you to stick to the romance section and stop coming around here to pollute this board yet you wouldn't listen.

It is only normal for Yorubas to do so while greeting their elders, there is no eye service in that. If you have no respect for elders in your culture, others do.

Now, run back to the romance section, take and upload a picture of yourself with that stupid wack 2 megapixel camera of yours and ask the ladies how you look.

Get the fvck outta here!

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:21am On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I wanted to comment on your stupidity until I saw AMARA AND EWEDU
Biko Clifford orji no dey our lineage.
And in actual fact, it is in our blood,we are very different from some irresponsible people that shake their father's hand to greet him in the morning

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Segadem(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Be smart
We are not the tribe that use foot-kick to wake-up our popsy

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Ajewealth123(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=56529746][/quote]is that how you greeted your dad this morning?
That's a new style o.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by Ajewealth123(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

You no get dad nah
You don't even know him
he pain am,shai pepper dem gang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by abescom: 6:47am On May 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Be smart
So because he is not in Ibadan he should discard his culture?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by abescom: 6:49am On May 15, 2017
ArabMopol:
Afonjas and their stupidity.. they can lick your balls once you promise them a bowl of daily Amara and ewedu.
. the guy even removed his shoes.. chai duara gollum is screwing his ass badly tufiakwa
We don't wake our parents or elders with sidekick here in the south west. Do you have a problem with that? Use the lagoon.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by heykims(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2017
Omoboriowo, the offspring of a tiger doesn't just look like a tiger, it is a tiger itself..
U are a true son of Yoruba land.. .

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by jericco1(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2017
The Bayo I have been looking for

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President by death2Ndigbo: 7:00am On May 15, 2017
this yoloba people get respect sha,e be like say we igbo are cursed

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.