Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! (4683 Views)

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2010
I took a very beautiful damsel home that i met at my place of work, i have been chasing her for the past 2months and she finally agreed to follow me to my house.You cant believe this, she took some money from my wallet when she was going home the next morning.It was when i got to the office that i discovered that 8k was missing from my wallet.why are some beautiful girls like this?
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by hbabe(f): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2010
So how many other beautiful girls before and after her have stolen from you to make you conclude that most of them are thieves? The ones I know and associate with don't steal. Lets quit all these hate topics that bring certain groups down, the whole world is reading and their perception about us is often drawn from what we write. Poster sorry I picked on your post to show my grievance.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2010
such is life get over it grin you are even luck it was not a guy, if not your azzzz could have been in hospital by now grin so just cos she's beautiful you think her ways would be beautiful too grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by FBS: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2010
No they are NOT all thieves.
Thief na thief. . .he/she no get face.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2010
@hbabe,
                On New year eve i invited a beautiful babe(wanna take her out to a cool joint), i was surprised that she came with 3 of her friends so that, you know what i mean, i did not budget for extra mouth, i had to go to the nearest ATM point to withdraw more cash so as to avoid embarassment and disgrace.i know what she is up to.She is a damned thief!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not happy with beautiful girls thats why i decided to send this post. i am Sorry if you are very beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by sexyLeamon(f): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2010
neonet:

.She is a damned thief!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not happy with beautiful girls thats why i decided to send this post. i am Sorry if you are very beautiful.
take my advice and start dating ugly girls

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2010
what about the wowo ones especially those on NL?

twats cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by 190: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2010
@sexyleamon

YES THAT WAS HOW SEXYLEAMON STOLE 11 THOUSAND NAIRA FROM MY WALLET
WHEN I TOOK HER HOME~

Come and give me my money sexyleamon~ grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Hotchyk(f): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2010
@poster,the fact that she is beautiful didnt make her pick your pocket.either ugly or goodlooking, a thief will do what she has to do.I see this as an insult on we the nice-looking chics and I demand an apology right now.That is the price you pay for hooking up with a girl you barely know and taking her to you house.I'm sure you just wanted to get in-between her legs,then scram! Are you even sure its 8k she took or N800 grin,just kidding.
On a more serious note,you need to be more careful about your choice of girls.Looks can be deceptive,my dear.
Ciao!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2010
190:

@sexyleamon

YES THAT WAS HOW SEXYLEAMON STOLE 11 THOUSAND NAIRA FROM MY WALLET
WHEN I TOOK HER HOME~

Come and give me my money sexyleamon~ grin grin
wow yours is an unfortunate story cos sexyleamon is ugly, I guess most ugly Girls Are Thieves! poster what me and 190 is trying to tell u is, even ugly girls steal too. end of discussion.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by hbabe(f): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2010
@Neonet, if you invited only one girl and she shows up with 3 others why not tell her your budget covers only her? Why did you run to get more money? Guys cause their own problems. Did they put a gun to your head insisting that you take all 4 of them out? Abegi na you take your hand draw dead bodi enter your house, so go bury am. And na 8k dey make you hala like this? Apology accepted coz I do have a very beautiful heart. Being a thief has nothing to do with beauty or gender.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by na2day2(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2010
neonet:

I took a very beautiful damsel home that i met at my place of work, i have been chasing her for the past 2months and she finally agreed to follow me to my house.You cant believe this, she took some money from my wallet when she was going home the next morning.It was when i got to the office that i discovered that 8k was missing from my wallet.why are some beautiful girls like this?

u bi big boy na, persin comot 8k from ur pocket na until u reach office b4 u know still get time to make thread, no bi lie?
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by azeeza(f): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2010
Posted by: tkb417

twats

who told you there are wowo girls on nl grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2010
@na2day, how much be 8k? na big money? because say you be poor man, if person still your N5 u go know immediately.ye ye boy
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2010
@Azeeza, Na wow girls better pass self, because them no go steal your money make them no loose you.and moreover, they are not too demanding.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by na2day2(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2010
neonet:

@na2day, how much be 8k? na big money? because say you be poor man, if person still your N5 u go know immediately.ye ye boy

i agree say i bi poor man, so 500 naira na plenty money for me but at least i no bi mugu like u. shior!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2010
azeeza:

twats

who told you there are wowo girls on nl grin
are u wowo? grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by na2day2(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2010
tkb417:

are u wowo? grin grin

stop reading my mind grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by neonet(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2010
@na2day, if person steal ur 8k, u go cry for weeks. na only mugu them dey steal him money? even my rich uncle,his house was burgled and the burglers left with a lot of cash and jewelries. abi my uncle na mugu? so, it can happen to anybody.even you wey u think say u sharp, na people like u them go deal with pass self.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by ruskiee(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2010
She just borrowed it. Ugh! tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by azeeza(f): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2010

are u wowo?

Guy if na play stop oooooooo,i wowo kini big deal grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2010
na2day?:

stop reading my mind grin grin grin

oh ok; sorry cheesy

azeeza:

are u wowo?

Guy if na play stop oooooooo,i wowo kini big deal grin
im sorry ma grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2010
So because one beautiful girl stole your money that automatically means most beautiful girls are thieves? Ok so why don't I say your a stupid fellow because of one stupid conclusion you made then?  undecided

Also, what sort of ladies do you pick up? Says a lot about you!
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Moyola(f): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2010
Errone steals regardless of beauty. . .whoteva! Basically, "Gbogbo yin ni ole. . ." tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2010
Moyola:

Errone steals regardless of beauty. . .whoteva! Basically, "Gbogbo yin ni ole. . ." tongue
ehn ehn
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Babylove1(f): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2010
@OP

most beautiful girls are smart and not thieves  tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Moyola(f): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2010
tkb417:

ehn ehn

Nkan mii to ji nko? grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2010
Moyola:

Nkan mii to ji nko? grin
wetin be the thing?
i no be thief o
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by Moyola(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2010
Kilo ma so tele?! Hehe! ok o! cheesy
Sowa ok sha? wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by tkb417(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2010
Moyola:

Kilo ma so tele?! Hehe! ok o! cheesy
Sowa ok sha? wink
mo wa alright wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by cuteromntc: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2010
The poster probably used the title to attract you guys.Im sure he knows /should know Stealing has nothing to do with looks.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves! by londoner: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
She is not a thief just because she brought friends along with her, she just knew you would go to the cashpoint instead of refusing to pay for the extra friends, reason being, she knew you found her BEAUTIFUL. She just read you like a book thats all.

The other girl was a thief and its not because she is beautiful, but you should have used that two months of chasing her, to look at her character instead of just her beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) / She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? / 12 Things Guys Like In A Girl Besides Her Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.