Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Unijos Remedial Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Remedial Admission List (5409 Views)

Unijos Remedial Science Admission List Ready / Re: Unilorin Remedial Admission List Is Out! Call Help-line O8l.6624.63o2 / Unilorin Remedial Admission List Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Remedial Admission List by emeka88(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2007
hello guys
please does anyone know if the remedial admission list for university of jos  is out?
please if u do, do not hesitate to contac t me on  . osigwe4reil@yahoo.com
Re: Unijos Remedial Admission List by preciousan(f): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
Also bought the form and waiting for call up,but i called and they said ;until they are through with thier ist semester exams.that's between april end and may beginning
Re: Unijos Remedial Admission List by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
preciousan:

Also bought the form and waiting for call up,but i called and they said ;until they are through with their ist semester exams.that's between april end and may beginning

Actually they are in their second semester which could end as you said or May ending.
Re: Unijos Remedial Admission List by pusicat: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
tel me u r criox
Re: Unijos Remedial Admission List by HIKAY4REAL: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2012
preciousan: Also bought the form and waiting for call up,but i called and they said ;until they are through with thier ist semester exams.that's between april end and may beginning

i dnt tink dats true, d remedial list wil be out b4 then. I tink wen d registration 4 d newly admited student is completed, dats wen it wil be released

(1) (Reply)

Hnd/advance Diploma. / Waec 2010 Result Released! / Waec Results Released: 40.55% Of Candidates Passed 6 Subjects And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.