Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos (4077 Views)

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Jman06(m): 10:04pm On May 15, 2017
And the olosho dey go church o!

Later they won't let me be with their sanctimonious preachings. Hypocritical christians.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Fkforyou(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2017
She said she was going to church...? undecided

Now, that's the hypocrisy that I'm talking about, it irks me to the bone. angry

She would come back from church now, post photos on Facebook, Instagram and rest, at the same time praising God, acting all holy... Mtscheew.. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by DukeNija(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
Joy1706:

Omo! Na so o. What you can't give ur partner, another person will help you and you shouldn't complain.
I have a friend whose husband refused going down on her. I told her to sharply get a side dude who will help her husband out and she took my advice. Now everyone is happy. Win win

Clap for yourself. You have done well.
No normal person expects his/her partner to do their every wish. I am sure your friend knew his sexual preference before marrying him.
Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by NoToPile: 12:26pm On May 17, 2017
She didn't complain about bleeding again after seeing 600k and she was going to church after chatting to have anal sex with a married man too plus the bobo said " pray for me" . shocked

grin grin grin. So hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by KevinDein: 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
NoToPile:
She didn't complain about bleeding again after seeing 600k and she was going to church after chatting to have anal sex with a married man too plus the bobo said " pray for me" . shocked

grin grin grin. So hilarious
Yeah, that's the joke that's Christianity these days. grin

Most Christians are utter jokes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shares Conversation Between 'anal-loving' Husband And His Sidechick (photos by Ellioto076(m): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2023
sammily:
A heart-broken lady has cried out to relationship expert and love doctor, Joro, over her husband's infidelity and feels she might have been infected by him as she is sure he doesn't use protection, according to her its just a year into her marriage. The husband cheated because he wanted anal sex from her, but she refused, so he went in search of one..

She came back from church and found the hubby asleep in the living room, she went through his chats and found out he was cheating, she went ahead to share the chats...Read Below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/wife-shares-conversation-between-anal.html?m=1

He's more than right to cheat on this dumb wife.
If you can't satisfy your husband's sexual needs just let him be free to get it outside!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Spends So Much Money On Stay-at-home Mom / How Many Of Us Act Like Kids; Even As Grown Ups / Help!!! Birthday Message Tears My Friend's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.