Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,368,709 members, 5,266,818 topics. Date: Friday, 15 November 2019 at 07:46 PM

Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance (20467 Views)

Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / [Revealed] Ikoyi Loot: How Cbn Gave Nia Dg, Ayo Oke $43 Million In Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by ijustdey: 8:31am On May 15, 2017
- The Director of Finance at NIA, Mr Abubakar Darsu has been sacked

- Darsu was fired over N15b monies discovered in an apartment Osborne Tower, Ikoyi, Lagos

- But the NSA, Babagana Monguno has allegedly replaced Darsu with military personnel

Posted by Johnchuks Onuanyim

As the Presidential Committee investigating the source and ownership of the N15 billion discovered in an apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos State prepares to wind down, the saga has claimed another casualty as the Director of Finance of the Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) Mr. Abubakar Dardisu has been relieved of his appointment.

Dardisu was said to have been removed by the National Security Adviser, (NSA) Major. Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd) and replaced with a serving military officer.

According to a source within the agency, the replacement of Dardisu with a military officer is causing concern to the management of NIA. The source, explained that though the NIA management was not averse to the removal of Dardisu as Director of Finance his replacement with a military personnel appeared to have gone against the rules of the establishment.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/ikoyi-loot-fg-sacks-nias-director-finance/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by wiloy2k8(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
ok
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by ghostdvirus(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
E don happen
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by niceguy7(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
Kleptomania..... He should also be arrested.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by olujastro: 8:46am On May 15, 2017
Oshe!
My govt in action as Stealing is now corruption.
When people are punished and later prosecuted for wrong doing, who will have the courage to steal public funds going forward?
This is what Jonathan never understood, hence the reason why even the smallest civil servants looted under him, and Nigerians had to respond with their votes.

God bless the new Nigeria.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by wiloy2k8(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
ghostdvirus:

sorry my brother
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by charleff512(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
Heads will keep rolling but at the end the big thief will be celebrated while the small thieves are killed through jungle justice or kept in jail.
There was a country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2017
What about the DG and the fat whale who said "Who is presidency?"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Sharon6(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Please check my SIGNATURE!
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Daslim180(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
OK
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Funmiladey(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by wiloy2k8(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
olujastro:
V

hmmm
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Dannieln1(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
D
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by talktrue1(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
they shld let us know the outcome of their investigation and what happens to the big fish.
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by bigtt76(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2017
sad
So there is a vacancy there now abi?

With my years of experience, skills, technical competence and analytical skills, I strongly believe I am qualified to replace him.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by sachon: 8:47am On May 15, 2017
niceguy7:
Kleptomania..... He should also be arrested.
undecided
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by oshdot(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
I saw this coming.
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by AllTheWayUp: 8:48am On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin

This APC led FG are jokers

They have used the man a scape goat to brain wash their confused Zombies followers

What of Amaechi and the DG of NIA, they should be eating watery beans in Kirikiri by now

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48am On May 15, 2017
Who is the FG Or should I say "Who is the presidency " now

Sey na coordinator give the order

Please you people should not confuse us.

On a lighter mood
Abubakar Darsu go Babagana Monguno replace, all na the same!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by ghostdvirus(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2017
wiloy2k8:

sorry my brother
cry cry
Its ur day
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by brunofarad(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2017
Right step

I support this

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by ProWalker: 8:50am On May 15, 2017
Northerners Oya start the marginalisation cry like our blodas from the other side usually do grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by DaudaAbu(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2017
Good

Expecting more
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by lastmaster(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2017
I
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by umarazizz87(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2017
- The Director of Finance at NIA, Mr Abubakar Darsu has been sacked

- Darsu was fired over N15b monies discovered in an apartment Osborne Tower, Ikoyi, Lagos

- But the NSA, Babagana Monguno has allegedly replaced Darsu with military personnel

Imagine what the comments would be if the fired finance chief were a Southerner and a Christian...

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Nobody: 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Ole
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by moscobabs(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Head must roll smiley smiley
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Pepperdino(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Na 2day what of the big thief in National assembly because immunity no cover this one.
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by morbeta(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2017
Will this sacking and replacements stop this chronic looting culture.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by malware: 8:52am On May 15, 2017
Serving military officer? We are not in a military regime remember?
Re: Ikoyi Loot: FG Sacks Nia’s Director Of Finance by Lordsocrates: 8:52am On May 15, 2017
I just cant help but wonder what they will say now, first they were like... The money is a ruese...
First they were like how can money not belong to anyone
Then they were like the money blongs to som1 in the govt..
Then they were like Ameachi oens the house whr it was found.
Then the said the money blonged to Ameachi girlfriend
Then they said it belonged to the Ameachi...
Then they said Magu was stupid to seize money of another agency...
Then they said Magu was very unprofessional ..

Now that heads have rolled , Oke Suspended, Financial officer of NIA duspended, I cant but wonder what they will say...
But they still sat nothing about the govt that signed out that much money...

The problem of this country does not lie with the political godfadas, but the dumb and corrupted minded people out there, nairalanders in particular..who support corruption and those investigated

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Ilorin To Lagos Train Experience / FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.