Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) (36647 Views)

Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister / Sowore Preaching At The Celestial Church / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by zoho23(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2017
Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo, delivered a sermon at a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Abuja yesterday May 14th. He was joined at the service by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Photos Below:

VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-pictured.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-L4rNI-5KELw/WRldtY4OB6I/AAAAAAAMZfM/OL4Bb3h3d_MXGpwuNINPCRDlGWw5wqDJQCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YvBjlgAdnAc/WRlduuXr6tI/AAAAAAAMZfU/Js6uCsNrxL4boi0oCB7U8PH4kS6DVZk8ACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-NstmwHQQ4z4/WRldt_sww8I/AAAAAAAMZfQ/a5Qez0lDNAI6_C3N_T2EZerLRhekl-OoACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
wehdone, one thing I like about this guy is his humility and humor. When you move close to him, putting aside political stuff... you will learn many things from him

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2017
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.

48 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2017
A pastoring vice president!!!

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by DLuciano: 10:29am On May 15, 2017
bond77:
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.
Jesus Christ died for all (including politicians).

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by DLuciano: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
oloriooko:
A pastoring vice president!!!
Is it not good Nigeria have a God fearing Leader, a Christ believer than belong to an occult and voodoo?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
DLuciano:
Jesus Christ died for all (including politicians).
Did Jesus Christ vie for any political post when he was on earth? Abeg make we no derail sha or worst still turn the thread to a religious battleground.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by OVI75(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
Isibanjo is not Real Pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2017
OVI75:
angry but he's a real Ag. President

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2017
Na so!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by massinola(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmm I'm just wondering if the two can go together. I mean pastoring and politicking. Especially in this part of the world.
In an unrelated news, when an Ekiti man buys a car and takes it home

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2017
If only we know how fortunate we are to have Buhari and Osinbajo. Things are not perfect yet, but I can better bare the tough transition period with Buhari and Osinbajo in the saddle than go back to the days of senseless kleptomania under the leadership of a certain drunkard and cry baby.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by SageTravels: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Did Jesus Christ vie for any political post when he was on earth? Abeg make we no derail sha or worst still turn the thread to a religious battleground.

Did Jesus Christ Join Nairaland when he was on earth?

#Hypocrist

See How to Find Low Fare Domestic Flights in Nigeria During Festive Periods

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2017
Osibanjo should just cast all the demons into that Swine that went with him...Jesus did it.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by xangerar: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
OVI75:

Just like that? Tell us more!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmm. My followers are no part of the world, just as I am also no part of the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Hegarh: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
Is it possible to serve God and mammon?? I wonder what he is preaching about? What a shame!!! undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
that's my able President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by hobermener: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
That this shameless liar and conman who collaborated with the northern blood thirsty mafia to plunge our nation into this shameful state is still allowed to come near a place as solemn as God's altar, speaks volumes of how Christianity as a religion has been bastardized and put to public ridicule by the so called men of God.
SHAME!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2017
pastors who run for political offices encourages and reminds Christians of their rich heritage as Nigerians, Encouraging pastors to become involved in politics neither seeks to "reshape the face of Nigeria into
a Christian evangelical one" nor to create "Christian
nationalism." you don't hear Muslims bashing on their own in power so cut the crap, we only spend time destroying our own with our words. Also taken for granted, and not well-known, is the reality that pastors and their wives are involved in perhaps the most stressful and discouraging profession of all. The majority leads small churches which sometimes grow ,some struggle financially, receive
death threats, Pastors are already counseling grieving, hurt and broken people. They speak at funerals and spend time with prisoners—even on death row. They, better than anyone
else, know firsthand the needs, struggles and dreams of
their congregants and neighbors & average Nigerians who
struggle and celebrate every stage of life. Let's give support to our acting president and prayers for our ill president. God bless us all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2017
There is no how his msg will be free frm politics
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by PqsMike: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
....Humble

Need a building Design
Mail me: projectqsmichael@gmail.com

Or check our samples here

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by tomakint: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
Preaching? To who? The same gullible or innocent masses they terrorize with their demonic policies. Oh ye foolish Nigerians who had bewitched you not to take up arms against these hypocrites. Preaching my foot.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by adem30: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
OVI75:

And when you have a Muslim in that position you will still Wail

I think Jonathan is the only Real Christian we have in Nigeria Politics

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Dottore: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
Northern moslems now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2017
Political pastor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by SageTravels: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Yes It is possible so stop wondering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by deedeedee1: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
SMH! This country is dead for good. It needs a nice burial
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by honestivo(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2017
when the righteous rule the people rejoice

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre / Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.