Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine (82840 Views)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by TheeDetective: 10:12pm On May 15, 2017
Really? She comes out to the world that she made this wedding dress without a sowing machine and no evidence showing all the stages she went through whilst making the dress with her hand and she wants the world to believe her? If she can’t produce the evidence of all stages to the completion, then it's a hogwash. She says she is 20 years old undecided is that her football age as she looks much older than that.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by finest82(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2017
Cre8ivity
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by 99foxxy(f): 8:35am On May 16, 2017
Go girl. I can do it even with much designs, even though it's a simple style she choose to make. Happy married life.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Be proud girl, hard work pays not like some form big girls that are looking for free money.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2017
TheeDetective:
Really? She comes out to the world that she made this wedding dress without a sowing machine and no evidence showing all the stages she went through whilst making the dress with her hand and she wants the world to believe her? If she can’t produce the evidence of all stages to the completion, then it's a hogwash. She says she is 20 years old undecided is that her football age as she looks much older than that.

Please change ur moniker u aren't a good dicative, my younger sis at 18 look older than her
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by TheeDetective: 9:50am On May 16, 2017
What has my moniker got to do with what I said? undecided We also ain't discussing your younger sister here are we? undecidedI say it again she looks much older than that.
iamloyalty:

Please change ur moniker u aren't a good dicative, my younger sis at 18 look older than her

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2017
TheeDetective:
What has my moniker got to do with what I said? undecided We also ain't discussing your younger sister here are we? undecidedI say it again she looks much older than that.

Hot temper his bad tongue.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by TheeDetective: 10:43am On May 16, 2017
I wonder who is hot tempered? undecided If you hadn't stuck your nose inside my comment, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we? undecided
iamloyalty:

Hot temper his bad tongue.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Princessgrace(f): 1:34pm On May 16, 2017
Nice
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by bebe2(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2017
MissOpe:
nice gown

meanwhile

For #500 naira only, I'm giving out 80 videos on how to

Make the following

SNACKS- Samosa, Bromate free bread @ Home, Asun, Peppered snail, Chicken pie, Pizza, Doughnut, Cake in a sandwich toaster, Chicken sharwama, Vegetables spring rolls, Pop corn, Peppered GIzzards, Chips and Chinchin, Plaintain Mosa, Rock buns....

DRINKS - Zobo, Chap man, Chocolate Ice cream, Water melon, smoothies...etc

BEADS - Pearl Beaded Necklace, perfectionist beaded necklace, Spiral bead, Abuja Connection style, Beaded slippers...

SOUP==Ora Soup, Fried Egusi Soup, Vegetable sauce, Owu soup, Yam peppersoup, Fish stew, Okazi soup....

GELE TYING
Layered gele, flowered gele, Ankara gele, Gele with two different colours, scarves tying, and many more....

Bonus videos for the first 20 participants on how to make...

A
Face primer, Skin Moisturizer , Dandruff and hairfalls remover , Almond butter ,Night cream ,Black soap,Shower gel, Moisturizer for dark spots and pimples......

B
Videos on how to decorate different cakes

All (80 Videos) to 500 naira only.......

Interested, Call or chat me on WhatsApp via 07066800606....

Am interested in how to make Toning and Brightening soap and creams. But am not in Nigeria, so don't how it would work.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by MissOpe(f): 10:54pm On May 19, 2017
bebe2:

Am interested in how to make Toning and Brightening soap and creams. But am not in Nigeria, so don't how it would work.

don't worry add me on WhatsApp 07066800606, I'll give u
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by hypnotic(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
A mobile sewing machine can help with those small stitches

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/139521/mini-sewing-machine/
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by jbblues24(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Neat. So strong. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / Apk/ Traffic Rider Hack Engine 2016 Auto Updated 100% Working Cheat Ios Android / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.