Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead (2881 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Dead, Buried – Coalition / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Danger Ahead As IPOB Demand For Kanu "Dead Or Alive " From Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by conductor111: 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
My mother once told me, a drowning man will ever grab any strand he sees to hang afloat cool

That's why "some people" are desperately hanging on anything they see to vent their Buhari-hunger-induced frustration, depression and anger to a royal Prince in Umuahia, Nnamdi Kanu, after he overpowered their president and flawed judicial system.

If you go to Youtube, you'll see the video of Michael Jackson's entire family (minus the late Michael and Janeth) prostrating to Obi Of Onitsha when they came to his Ofala. The then governor of Anambra, Mr. Peter Obi, and others also knelt down to greet the Obi of Onitsha one after the other.

So why is pain and agony doing this thing to "some people" after they saw Kanu's subjects bowing to greet their traditional ruler on his throne?

Why exactly are they pained? Are they envious of Kanu's royalty or are they envious because in the next 1000 years, "some people's" region can never produce a man as great as Nnamdi Kanu?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by conductor111: 5:38pm On May 15, 2017
Dangote kneeling before Emir of Kano and others

2 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by conductor111: 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
And finally, this clown that sold his entire tribe into slavery cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Xway(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2017
conductor111:
And finally, this clown that sold his entire tribe into slavely
The man nh big crown indeed.

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by mpianya39(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin...laugh wan kill me for here grin
Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Arda1000(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
Tinubu my favorite afonja, for him to have sold the whole yoruba tribe into mental slavery shows that his stupidity is second to none.

15 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Trut(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
conductor111:
And finally, this clown that sold his entire tribe into slavely cheesy

OP, abeg take easy with Afonja

7 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by loopmongoat: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
conductor111:
Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ThugCheetah(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
Op really humiliated our ewedu skulls grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by crestedaguiyi: 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
This is revenge taken too far.

You will be charged for bullying and aggravated belittling of an entire tribe and race.

The originator of that trash was a biafran, indi Hausa turu-imeha. Those from joe igbokwe blood line

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by conductor111: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
This is revenge taken too far.

You will be charged for bullying and aggravated belittling of an entire tribe and race.

The originator of that trash was a biafran, indi Hausa turu-imeha. Those from joe igbokwe blood line
You sound confused. One minute you are crying of bullying, the next you're raining insults on another tribe.

Whoever did this to you

6 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Princesaha: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
My Yoruba Muslim skull is highly pained right now. Most you IPod yoots counter every falsehood we afonjaas labelled against you. Nawa oo....I was enjoying the comments from my afonjaa brothers in the other thread before this Ipodian came up with this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Trut(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2017
Kanu is a fraud, the whole IPOB is a joke. He is not what we ndigbo need right now.

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by MayorofLagos(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2017
After Babachir Lawal got in trouble and his investigation heated up Ibo started eyeing the SGF position calling for the post to be given to Ibo. They began switching party to meet qualification for the post. Then Lawal was sacked and Aso rock has been flooded by Ibo. Fvck Biafra, fvk Kanu, nwanfors know what time it is.

Even Peter Obi has gone to Ota to prostrate and beg Baba to support him for the SGF job.

Kanu sef go begin carry APC broom before 2019 get here. grin

2 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:58am On May 16, 2017
Op take it easy on our afonja skulls
Na joke we dey nah
Wetin concern us with Biafra

My brother up there is almost crying
I really feel his pain
We Afonjas are problematic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:02am On May 16, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Kanu is a fraud, the whole IPOB is a joke. He is not what we ndigbo need right now.

You are right bro
If these people leave
Only God knows what Hausa Fulani will do to us... cry angry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by LordOfNaira: 7:09am On May 16, 2017
conductor111:
My mother once told me, a drowning man will ever grab any strand he sees to hang afloat cool

That's why "some people" are desperately hanging on anything they see to vent their Buhari-hunger-induced frustration, depression and anger to a royal Prince in Umuahia, Nnamdi Kanu, after he overpowered their president and flawed judicial system.

If you go to Youtube, you'll see the video of Michael Jackson's entire family (minus the late Michael and Janeth) prostrating to Obi Of Onitsha when they came to his Ofala. The then governor of Anambra, Mr. Peter Obi, and others also knelt down to greet the Obi of Onitsha one after the other.

So why is pain and agony doing this thing to "some people" after they saw Kanu's subjects bowing to greet their traditional ruler on his throne?

Why exactly are they pained? Are they envious of Kanu's royalty or are they envious because in the next 1000 years, "some people's" region can never produce a man as great as Nnamdi Kanu?

The other tribes you so try to belittle have produced men a million times greater than dilector Kanu. Dilector is not even as great as Adichie.

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by dreamwords: 8:26am On May 16, 2017
afonjas wey go fire u for this thread still dey smoke weed for oshogbo,
the pained afonja mod wey go delete this thread still dey do press-up for ibadan
grin

3 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ipobbigot7: 8:50am On May 16, 2017
Op Kanu is a wild beast which should be kept in yankari reserve, he shouldn't be among normal people and no sane person should acknowledge him not to even talk of bowing to him.

On your claim that he flawed the judiciary, you seems to be forgetting so soon that he's on bail with his passport seized after he begged Kalu to help him beg Buhari on the pretence that he had health challenge only to come out and begin to flex about and seeking for attention.

Kanu is a coward and a criminal. He should watch out, our eyes are on him, if he breach any of his bail conditions he will find himself thrown in the prison back.

2 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by emmalexabl(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:
[s]Op Kanu is a wild beast which should be kept in yankari reserve, he shouldn't be among normal people and no sane person should acknowledge him not to even talk of bowing to him.

On your claim that he flawed the judiciary, you seems to be forgetting so soon that he's on bail with his passport seized after he begged Kalu to help beg Buhari on the pretence that he had health challenge only to come and begin to flex about and seeking for attention.

Kanu is a coward and a criminal. He he should watch out, our eyes are on him, if breach any of bail conditions he will find himself thrown in the prison back.[/s]

Thrash as usual...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by death2Ndigbo: 9:29am On May 16, 2017
fire on op,it's in our blood to always measure our dick with afonja.we ndigbo are nothing without afonja,pls afonja come and install Oba in all our five states

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by adadike281(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2017
on a more serious note, I don't like d way tinubu bowed . haba! man is equal to man fa!
Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2017
All you people writing and copying my life story without paying me. I hope your endgame is not to kill me? Please life story is not for public consumption...

Shape-shifting monsters angry

Remove me from your list. Last warning.
Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ipobbigot7: 9:40am On May 16, 2017
emmalexabl:

Thrash as usual...

osus

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Igboesika: 9:40am On May 16, 2017
Afonjas panic whenever they hear anything Biafra or KANU. They are always on such thread to express their fear about Biafra.

Unity beggars are cursed !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Adiola(f): 9:48am On May 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Op Kanu is a wild beast which should be kept in yankari reserve, he shouldn't be among normal people and no sane person should acknowledge him not to even talk of bowing to him.

On your claim that he flawed the judiciary, you seems to be forgetting so soon that he's on bail with his passport seized after he begged Kalu to help him beg Buhari on the pretence that he had health challenge only to come out and begin to flex about and seeking for attention.

Kanu is a coward and a criminal. He should watch out, our eyes are on him, if he breach any of his bail conditions he will find himself thrown in the prison back.
tears

2 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by ipobbigot7: 9:49am On May 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Afonjas panic whenever they hear anything Biafra or KANU. They are always on such thread to express their fear about Biafra.

Another one

Masterchen, beautifulSE, ruggedizedd, neoshinto, Lexingtonsteele.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Adiola(f): 9:49am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Igboesika post=56567005]Afonjas panic whenever they hear anything Biafra or KANU. They are always on such thread to express their fear about Biafra.

Unity beggars are cursed !![/Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together]

1 Like

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by Adiola(f): 9:50am On May 16, 2017
Igboesika:

Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together

5 Likes

Re: See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead by kingzizzy: 10:04am On May 16, 2017
conductor111:

The way he bowed infront of Buhari, displaying his entire cone shaped head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims / DSS To Quiz Onofiok Luke on N2 Billion Bribery Allegation Against The President / Osundecides2018: No Way Out For Adeleke And PDP On Thursday- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.