Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (1712 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Who is Most Controversial Nairalander 2017!!! Nominees Are: / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by IamAirforce1: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
Weeks ago I summoned courage to announce to who ever cared about me on my struggle to quit drugs..

I expected crazy and senseless attacks from couple of haters but seems only the matured and reasonable guys were online tha day and wow! How they responded to what some of them tagged a "shocking revelation " made me feel good.

Over 1300k Likes? shocked shocked The first ever and definitely the last ever.

That was massive.

This is Love...
Thanks.

I got a massive projects that would shock you guys coming up soon.

We dey bubble
Na God.

Thanks to real lovers of Airforce!
I've been confirmed clean and fly.

No more drugs.
Bobo came, bobo saw, bobo conquered.

Wow!

Screen shot below. grin

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2017
No be everybody dey kolo for here.
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Kondomatic(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
Another achievement recorded, congrats man

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Gflat: 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
Congratulations on your generated likesmore likes to your account and credibility

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by SexyNairalander: 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
booked

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Airoflaw(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2017
wait ooo. March 2017 and DEC 2016? Airforce1 and IamAirforce1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by MRSANITY(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
Does that really mean they love you? They are just happy for you, they may not even know you.
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by othman11(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
KWANTINIO
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by mrsfavour(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
humm
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
I know two Nairalanders, one has over 40thousand likes and the other has over 60 thousand likes. The latter has uploaded his likes screenshot before.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by tetula123(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
nice to know bro... keep it up
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2017
Well done on your sobriety
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by PrickGetSize(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
I can see the ugly Funmisticqueen viewing the thread. I hope she doesn't chase everyone out with her smelly toto.
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
what can i say but i am viewing thru
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by smardray(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2017
Ashey bobo yii ti ya werey finally..
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Cool23(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:
I can see the ugly Funmisticqueen viewing the thread. I hope she doesn't chase everyone out with her smelly toto.
ah are u guys fighting
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by SirMichael1: 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
I just knew you weren't normal. A normal human would not go about creating irrelevant threads all for one stupid familiarity.

Those drugs really took something from you head. It's quite evident, I tell you. angry
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
nice..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
Please dont mind him, i called his prick a finger battery and he has had a crush on me ever since. I will just ignore him and focus on better things. Thanks for the concern though. I have no quarrel with him
Cool23:
ah are u guys fighting

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Cool23(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Please dont mind him, i called his prick a finger battery and he has had a crush on me ever since. I will just ignore him and focus on better things. Thanks for the concern though. I have no quarrel with him
Yh it is better to ignore asses like him
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks
Cool23:
Yh it is better to ignore asses like him
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Gladiator1: 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Weeks ago I summoned courage to announce to who ever cared about me on my struggle to quit drugs..

I expected crazy and senseless attacks from couple of haters but seems only the matured and reasonable guys were online tha day and wow! How they responded to what some of them tagged a "shocking revelation " made me feel good.

Over 1300k Likes? shocked shocked The first ever and definitely the last ever.

That was massive.

This is Love...
Thanks.

I got a massive projects that would shock you guys coming up soon.

We dey bubble
Na God.

Thanks to real lovers of Airforce!
I've been confirmed clean and fly.

No more drugs.
Bobo came, bobo saw, bobo conquered.

Wow!

Screen shot below. grin

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
I just knew you weren't normal. A normal human would not go about creating irrelevant threads all for one stupid familiarity.

Those drugs really took something from you head. It's quite evident, I tell you. angry

hmmmm
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by SmellingAnus(m): 3:21am On May 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
didn't know you before but his attack on you just made me know you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by BlaQWolf: 6:15am On May 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Finger Battery? I sure say na Tiger!!I don die ...no chill at all

1 Like

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by photoshoot(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
I know two Nairalanders, one has over 40thousand likes and the other has over 60 thousand likes. The latter has uploaded his likes screenshot before.

Really?? And I thought it would be me
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 8:00am On May 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:

1 Like

Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by Nobody: 8:47am On May 16, 2017
Hi
SmellingAnus:
didn't know you before but his attack on you just made me know you.
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by AyamConfidence(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
my own just clocked 5 thousand today and I'm rejoicing

Smh
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by SmellingAnus(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Hi
hi ....
Re: I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall by eezeribe(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2017
I am Happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship / Couple’s Underwater Romantic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.