Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. (846 Views)

"Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. by darren20(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
At the time when Nigerians are groaning and needs a voice concerning all the activities of the thieving politicians,all pentescostal preachers with the exception of few like Tunde Bakare are busy expanding their businesses and calling for more tithe.this is indeed a shame,it take only a non pentecostal pastor Rt Rev J Akinola of the Anglican Church to Cry out to the Politician's face about their injustices and all sorts they've been doing to Nigerians.
Re: I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. by KunleOshob(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
The mistake you make is that you assume pentecostal preachers are serving God and care about the interest of the people. They only care about the growth of their businesses, the number of people they are controlling via indoctrination and they revenue they are generating from their churches establishments.
Re: I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. by duality(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
your KPALABA is too much. go and sleep. what have u done, urself.

u 're already looking for someone to blame for ur headache. what have those u mentioned really done. tell me what they have done and the result.

u should be disappointed in urself for  opening this thread.

some people can't just stop talking from their anus.
Re: I'm Disappointed In All Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers. by duality(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
off course, this would certainly wake kunle shobs up lol.

even if its a trap.

(1) (Reply)

"JESUS" and "CHRIST" ? / My Opinion / Evolution For Creationists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.