Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue (5068 Views)

Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by Babalawos(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
This Ogun Mystical Instant Wealth & Protection Statue is one that truly reaches into the deepest and most passionate realms of the Paranormal World. Until now, this Powerful Ancient statue has only been available to the Elite and those born into families of the Wealthy or within the Orisa Community. It is a Sacred Statue of the Highest Power that brings Ultimate Wealth, Fortune, Financial Abundance and Protection.

This Sacred Statue has brought Millions to those in need for Centuries. It is the only one of it's kind and is created according to Pure Tradition of our African Ancestors. It bares no Evil or Negative Influence and will not harm you or your Family to bring you what you Desire! Many of the world's Most Successful, Wealthy and Most Famous Africans have embraced Ogun to get to where they are today!

Now, For a Limited Time: I am offering these Powerful Ogun Mystical Statues at an affordable price to the public. This is your chance to gain Ultimate Wealth, Riches, Material Abundance and Protection!

Unparalleled Wealth, Exponential Good Fortune And Protection can become yours!

Ogun is one of the oldest Orisa. He is the God of Iron, War, Hunting, Civilization, Vengance, Justice, Protection and Obstacles Removal! He bring forth Unlimited Wealth (Owo Ogun), will Grant anything you Desire and kills your enemies!

The Spirit of Ogun was Conjured unto this statue on the day and hour of Ogun according to the ancient tradition of African Ancestors. The Ogun spirit inside this statue will bring you Infinite Wealth and Protection! Become a Millionaire and Beyond! Become an Elite today! Be Protected Against Accidents, Gun Bullets, Knives, Cutlass, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Hired Killers, Witches, Ogbanjes and Evil Spirits!

Become A Millionaire!
Say Goodbye to Debt forever!
Say Goodbye to Poverty forever!
Never Worry about Money Again!
Never Worry about Enemies Again!
Never Worry about Accidents!
Never Worry about Armed Robbers!
Never Worry about Kidnappers!
Never Worry about Hired Killers!
Never Worry about Witches!
Never Worry about Ogbanjes!
Pay Off Your Bills Today!

You will attract Money Faster than ever before! Your finances will Multiply before your very own eyes! There is no quicker and more successful way to gain money and protection than by the powers of Ogun. Trust Ogun and watch your money grow and your enemies dies! Start living the life of luxury you deserve without no one stopping you!

Over 401 Ancient rituals and castings have been performed upon this beautiful statue by the World's Renowned Babalawo. I have made over 21 travels to some of the most remote villages in Nigeria to have this Statue Blessed by the Most Powerful Babalawos, Orisa Priests and Priestess in existence.

It's powers are undeniably intense and will bring Ultimate and Endless Riches to it's possessor! This Statue contains the Power of Ogun. Are you ready to be Blessed by Ogun?

The Key to Ultimate Wealth, Luxury and Millions lie within this Powerful Statue! Don't let another minute slip by! Now is the time!

Here are just a few of the Metaphysical Powers this Statue holds:

Vast Wealth and Riches
Material Abundance
Business Opportunity
Eliminating All Debt
Prosperity
Better Odds in Games of Chance
Extreme Good Luck
Favor In Inheritances
Finding Lost Treasures
Gaining Business Partners
Attracting Customers
Success in Stocks & Investments
Aiding Creativity in Obtaining Wealth
Consistency
Strength of Mind
Fortitude
Surprise Cash Flow
Money Minded Intuition
Negating Negativity and Those with Ill Intent
Removing Obstacles
Fame and Fortune
Self Advancement
Granted Wishes
Protection

AND SO MUCH MORE!

Manifestations include (but are not limited to): Orbs, Blurs, Dark Shadows, Noise, Temperature Changes, Streaks of Light, Shadows Within Shadows and so much more! Experience the power of Ogun for yourself!

Note: You do not have to be an Ogun Priest or Priestess or initiate for this statue to work for you - it had been charged with powers already for you. Keeping it on top of a red cloth covered wood will do just fine!

We have Limited Quantities! Buy It Now before it's too late!

There are limited quantities of this particular Statue! Now may be your only chance to own this powerful piece! Each casting is performed specifically for every individual to ensure the powers are unique and custom fit for each person's needs. Note that you will be receiving a Statue that will be inhabited by Ogun specifically conjured for YOU! Buy Now while there is still time and change your life Today!

This is a truly rare Statue containing Great Occult Power!

Please read all!

The spirit of Ogun imbued within this Magnificent Statue is that of the most Powerful Orisa in the Universe -- My items are extremely potent and not to be taken lightly!

All my items contain great energies, for they are cast using only the most rare and ancient forms of African Tradition Mysticism. This Powerful Mystical Statue brings great Blessings, Protection and Amazing Results! All you must do is to be Dedicated in your Ogun Worship and great Gifts shall be bestowed upon you! Patience is a virtue! As my Late Awo always said "You must always Believe!"

Note: You do not have to be a Babalawo or Orisa Priest or Initiate to own a Mystical, Occult or Spiritual item! The Powers of this Item work for Orisa Initiates and non-initiate alike! You can be of any faith or religion! All you must do is Believe and respect the Ogun Spirits within the Statue.

This piece contains great Powers and Energies, please handle with care and respect. Real Ogun Mystical Statue, Real Results! Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.

Ogun Mystical Statue Description:

Height: 1 Ft
Breadth: 12cm
Clay: N99,000
Bronze: N333,000

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by Babalawos(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2017
OGUN PRAYERS [INCANTATION]

Ogun! Obi rere o

Fun wa ni alaafia

Ma da wahale silu

Ase

Ogun! We give you kola

Give us peace

Do not make trouble in our town

Ase

Ogun awo, Olumaki, alase ajuba

Ogun ni jo ti ma lana lati ode

Ogun oni're onile kangun-kangun

ode Orun, egbe lehin

Pa san bo pon ao lana to

Imo kimo 'bora, egbe lehin a nle a benge logbe

Ase

Ogun, chief of strength, owner of power, I salute you

Ogun dances outside to the open road (dance is a metaphysical force)

Ogun, owner of good fortune, owner of many houses in the realm of the ancestors, help those who journey (Ogun has much “wealth” in Orun that he will bless you with)

Remove the obstructions from our path

Wisdom of the warrior spirit, guide us on our spiritual journey with strength

Ase

1 Like

Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by Babalawos(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2017
OGUN INCANTATION {PRAYER}

Ogun Oni' re ni je aj'a

Ogun ikola a je igbin

Ogun gbena-gbena`oje igi ni i je

pa si'le ps s'oko

Laka aiye Ogun ko laso

moriwo l'aso Ogun

Ire kii se ile OGUN

emu lo ya mu ni'be

Ase

OGUN INCANTATION {PRAYER} TRANSLATION

Ogun, the owner of Ire, eats dog

Ogun of circumcision, eats snail

Ogun of carvers, saps the juice of trees

He kills in the house and kills on the farm

He who covers the world

Ogun had no cloth

Palm frond is the cloth of Ogun

Ire is not the home of Ogun

He just stopped there to drink palm wine

Ase

1 Like

Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by ogunjaja: 4:10am On May 31, 2017
Babalawos:
OGUN PRAYERS [INCANTATION]

Ogun! Obi rere o

Fun wa ni alaafia

Ma da wahale silu

Ase

Ogun! We give you kola

Give us peace

Do not make trouble in our town

Ase

Ogun awo, Olumaki, alase ajuba

Ogun ni jo ti ma lana lati ode

Ogun oni're onile kangun-kangun

ode Orun, egbe lehin

Pa san bo pon ao lana to

Imo kimo 'bora, egbe lehin a nle a benge logbe

Ase

Ogun, chief of strength, owner of power, I salute you

Ogun dances outside to the open road (dance is a metaphysical force)

Ogun, owner of good fortune, owner of many houses in the realm of the ancestors, help those who journey (Ogun has much “wealth” in Orun that he will bless you with)

Remove the obstructions from our path

Wisdom of the warrior spirit, guide us on our spiritual journey with strength

Ase
hail Ogun, lord of the hunters
Lakaiye, Osinmole, Onire
the one who chase the wicked
he bless our harvest
Ogun ye! No ye!
Patakori O!!!
Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by Babalawos(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2017
ogunjaja:

hail Ogun, lord of the hunters
Lakaiye, Osinmole, Onire
the one who chase the wicked
he bless our harvest
Ogun ye! No ye!
Patakori O!!!

ASE
Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by ebikemev: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls i like the Ogun Statue I need your contact
You can call me with this number 07055585743
Re: Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue by Tyrone764: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hello my name is Kalvin Im I would like to purchase an OGUN statue, could I please get info where to purchase from thanks and ASE

(1) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / The Second Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.