Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews (2518 Views)

Africa Courier Express (ACE) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Africa Courier Express (ACE) Operations Associate Graduates Recruitment / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by sdesert16(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
Hello fam,

Please I just want to put this out there to those that may have attended interviews for one role or another with ACE recently in the past few months.

My particular reference is to those that were invited to a final interview last week friday, the 12th of May, 2017. I'd like to know if anybody has received any mail.

Now, I think ACE are not ready to employ anybody and they are just waisting people's time with their long overdue invitations & their decision to not further applications eventually.

I'd really like to know if anybody has passed through their so called recruitment process this year & was employed.

Your feedback & contributions would be much appreciated and will benefit the audience.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by Busuyep: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
Those guys are not serious! I refused to attend their interview after passing their initial test. It was after the test I came accross a thread on Nairaland and saw how the former applicants ended up with almost nothing. Those who even got the job complained of being maltreated and shortchanged on the thread; that was the reason I refused to honour their invitation for the interview. I still don't knw how a coy will be wasting the limited resources of applicants just because the level of employment is high in the country. I think if any company really means business, 2-stage screening is enough to know who is qualified, not to be wasting pple's time and resources on endless stages of recruitment.
Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by wristbangle: 9:34pm On May 15, 2017
The person above me have said it all. Don't bother honouring their useless invitation OP. Let's spread the news to potential victims.

1 Like

Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2017
Writbangle I see u baba.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by fabregas04(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
wristbangle:
The person above me have said it all. Don't bother honouring their useless invitation OP. Let's spread the news to potential victims.
noted, thanks.
Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by Adaviva4luv: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
I just received an interview mail from ACE,...wondering if I should go...please anyone here who have had an interview experience and succeeded?
Re: Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews by sleeky8(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Adaviva4luv:
I just received an interview mail from ACE,...wondering if I should go...please anyone here who have had an interview experience and succeedoed?

Did you go for the interview? And how did it go?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Daily News And Update / Petronet LNG Is Recruiting / Human Capital Partners - Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.