Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. (1699 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Start Trading BITCOINS With BITCOIN BEAST NIGERIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by GeoOla25(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2017
Question: Can We Meet You?
LadyF: You can just call me by my nickname, LadyF, and as known, I’m a Lagos-based bitcoin trader. As I know you will still ask me for the meaning of that nick, my name starts with an “F”, so I just thought the name “LadyF” would be best suited for a moniker.
Question: I Consider You More Like A Bosslady, Are You Single?
LadyF: Hmmm, Yes I am.
Question: Quite Right, We Can Trace Your Humble Beginnings Back To Nairaland, How Did You Come About The Platform?
LadyF: My roommate in the university introduced me to Nairaland, though I never actually considered it something meaningful till a few years after when it became something like my daily bread.
Question: Sounds Cool, Now, What Made You So Popular On Nairaland?
LadyF: Well, I would say I was well-known for being the “ First To Comment (FTC)” on threads that made “Front Page” on Nairaland. Only Nairalanders might understand how “ important ” that is in our lives, lol. Also, I always add a signature at the end of each comment, it reads; “ It’s LadyF again “.
Question: When, Where And How Did You First Hear Of Bitcoins?
LadyF: Well, I cannot precisely state or remember exactly where/when I first heard about bitcoins, it’s been a while and it would have been rather unconscious, but I’m sure I must have stumbled on this platter of gold some days within the year 2015, those days bitcoin was not really as common compared to now that it’s everywhere.
Question: That Was A Long Time Ago, When Did You Start Trading Bitcoins?
LadyF: Not long ago, around august 2016.
Question: That’s Not Up To A Year, What Pushed You Up The Ladder So Fast?
LadyF: Well I can’t be so sure though, but I guess the gender gives an edge, the fact that I was known made way for trust issues and the evolution of bitcoin-related
Ponzi schemes in the late days of last year was more like a major key.
Question: What Led You To Start Trading Bitcoins? Was It Pre-Planned?
LadyF: No it was more like a coincidence. Like one thing led to another then Bitcoin trading came in and boom! I found myself here. I would say I started unconsciously then I realized how profitable this could be, then decided to take it seriously.
Question: How Were The Early Days Like?
LadyF: As expected, more like every other online business, my early days of bitcoin trading had its own challenges; from funding, supplies, getting a steady market, trust, acceptability, scam attempts, etc. It was a rough way that we had to pull through. But none ever weighed me down though, I accepted the challenges and now, I’m happy I did.
Question: How Do You Combine Bitcoin Trading With Your Current Primary Assignment(s)
LadyF: Time management is key. Over time, I have learned how to combine bitcoin trading with other life activities by knowing what to do and when to do it. I never allowed one affect the other and never over stressed myself in this course of action.
Question: How Do You Keep Up With Trends In The Bitcoin Market
LadyF: It’s actually a no-brainer. Steady research, staying up-to-date by keeping close to bitcoin blogs and interaction with fellow traders.
Question: Have You Ever Been Involved In Any Scam Attempt, Maybe Directly Or Indirectly?
LadyF: Scam attempts are literally inevitable in the bitcoin trade. Most traders, if not all, have their stories to tell in regards to scam attempts, so I guess I am not exempted. We just have to be extra smart about the trade and always find a way to settle scam disputes.
Question: How Profitable Would You Say Bitcoin Trading Is?
LadyF: Actually, your profit margin as a bitcoin trader is dependent on a couple of things like; strategies employed while trading, starting capital, trade volume, customer base, etc. In other words, it is quite profitable if you have the right market conditions.
Question: How Is Bitcoin Trading To You? A Side-Hustle Or A Major Income Source?
LadyF: I won’t consider it a side-hustle as it’s what I do mostly. It’s my major source of income at the moment.
Question: Apart From Trading Bitcoins, What Other Things Do You Do?
LadyF: Bitcoin trading is very time-consuming, so that’s a major part of my portfolio for now. I also help Nigerian business owners make express payments to their Chinese suppliers in Chinese Yuan (RMB). I am presently exploring other online business opportunities.
Question: How Do You Cope With Staying Online All The Time?
LadyF: Like I said earlier, it’s all about time management. Also, staying online doesn’t take much energy, technology has made life very easy.
Question: What Plan Do You Have For Bitcoin Trading In The Future?
LadyF: Well, I can’t tell, for now. Let’s sit and observe the evolution of bitcoin. We don’t know what the future holds.
Question: What Advice Do You Have For Other Ladies Looking For Ways To Make Money Online?
LadyF: There are tons of opportunities these days when it comes to making money from the comfort of your bedroom. All you have to do is understand yourself, know what you can do, do your research and strategize. I would say start somewhere no matter how small because there is no such thing as a perfect timing. Also, remember to stay humble when you start making the money. And above all, put God first and always ask for guidance.
Question: Thanks For Your Time, How can we reach you?
You can reach me on (+234)7010104835, calls, WhatsApp or Telegram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by GeoOla25(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2017
Lalasticalala ,Dominique, Seun let us promote this intelligent lady: LadyF

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by joseo: 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
so this is y u have been absent on nairaland.....God bless ur hustle.
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by Akins02324(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
She is worthy of emulation and very popular in the currency market.

Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by Student125(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by kelvine(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2017
Question; What is the highest amount you ever made trading Bitcoins ?
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by jbaby265(f): 11:24pm On May 15, 2017
wow am Inspired.. I will also like to do an online business o
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by Pamelayoung: 4:37am On May 16, 2017
She no dey sell her zobo again? na that one I won buy
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by mrphysics(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2017
Lol that its LadyF again just got me laughing hard. It was as is she was a robot, how she manage to be the first to comment on every thread makes one to wonder.

Now, she has become much busy that commenting is hard. It's no longer LadyF again (lol).

She is a good exchanger, a trusted one. You can bank on her anytime anywhere. In summary, she's good

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by ladyF(f): 10:08am On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by ladyF(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2017
kelvine:
Question; What is the highest amount you ever made trading Bitcoins ?

If i talk, people will think i have money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by sben2308(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2017
GeoOla25:
Question: Can We Meet You?
LadyF: You can just call me by my nickname, LadyF, and as known, I’m a Lagos-based bitcoin trader. As I know you will still ask me for the meaning of that nick, my name starts with an “F”, so I just thought the name “LadyF” would be best suited for a moniker.
Question: I Consider You More Like A Bosslady, Are You Single?
LadyF: Hmmm, Yes I am.
Question: Quite Right, We Can Trace Your Humble Beginnings Back To Nairaland, How Did You Come About The Platform?
LadyF: My roommate in the university introduced me to Nairaland, though I never actually considered it something meaningful till a few years after when it became something like my daily bread.
Question: Sounds Cool, Now, What Made You So Popular On Nairaland?
LadyF: Well, I would say I was well-known for being the “ First To Comment (FTC)” on threads that made “Front Page” on Nairaland. Only Nairalanders might understand how “ important ” that is in our lives, lol. Also, I always add a signature at the end of each comment, it reads; “ It’s LadyF again “.
Question: When, Where And How Did You First Hear Of Bitcoins?
LadyF: Well, I cannot precisely state or remember exactly where/when I first heard about bitcoins, it’s been a while and it would have been rather unconscious, but I’m sure I must have stumbled on this platter of gold some days within the year 2015, those days bitcoin was not really as common compared to now that it’s everywhere.
Question: That Was A Long Time Ago, When Did You Start Trading Bitcoins?
LadyF: Not long ago, around august 2016.
Question: That’s Not Up To A Year, What Pushed You Up The Ladder So Fast?
LadyF: Well I can’t be so sure though, but I guess the gender gives an edge, the fact that I was known made way for trust issues and the evolution of bitcoin-related
Ponzi schemes in the late days of last year was more like a major key.
Question: What Led You To Start Trading Bitcoins? Was It Pre-Planned?
LadyF: No it was more like a coincidence. Like one thing led to another then Bitcoin trading came in and boom! I found myself here. I would say I started unconsciously then I realized how profitable this could be, then decided to take it seriously.
Question: How Were The Early Days Like?
LadyF: As expected, more like every other online business, my early days of bitcoin trading had its own challenges; from funding, supplies, getting a steady market, trust, acceptability, scam attempts, etc. It was a rough way that we had to pull through. But none ever weighed me down though, I accepted the challenges and now, I’m happy I did.
Question: How Do You Combine Bitcoin Trading With Your Current Primary Assignment(s)
LadyF: Time management is key. Over time, I have learned how to combine bitcoin trading with other life activities by knowing what to do and when to do it. I never allowed one affect the other and never over stressed myself in this course of action.
Question: How Do You Keep Up With Trends In The Bitcoin Market
LadyF: It’s actually a no-brainer. Steady research, staying up-to-date by keeping close to bitcoin blogs and interaction with fellow traders.
Question: Have You Ever Been Involved In Any Scam Attempt, Maybe Directly Or Indirectly?
LadyF: Scam attempts are literally inevitable in the bitcoin trade. Most traders, if not all, have their stories to tell in regards to scam attempts, so I guess I am not exempted. We just have to be extra smart about the trade and always find a way to settle scam disputes.
Question: How Profitable Would You Say Bitcoin Trading Is?
LadyF: Actually, your profit margin as a bitcoin trader is dependent on a couple of things like; strategies employed while trading, starting capital, trade volume, customer base, etc. In other words, it is quite profitable if you have the right market conditions.
Question: How Is Bitcoin Trading To You? A Side-Hustle Or A Major Income Source?
LadyF: I won’t consider it a side-hustle as it’s what I do mostly. It’s my major source of income at the moment.
Question: Apart From Trading Bitcoins, What Other Things Do You Do?
LadyF: Bitcoin trading is very time-consuming, so that’s a major part of my portfolio for now. I also help Nigerian business owners make express payments to their Chinese suppliers in Chinese Yuan (RMB). I am presently exploring other online business opportunities.
Question: How Do You Cope With Staying Online All The Time?
LadyF: Like I said earlier, it’s all about time management. Also, staying online doesn’t take much energy, technology has made life very easy.
Question: What Plan Do You Have For Bitcoin Trading In The Future?
LadyF: Well, I can’t tell, for now. Let’s sit and observe the evolution of bitcoin. We don’t know what the future holds.
Question: What Advice Do You Have For Other Ladies Looking For Ways To Make Money Online?
LadyF: There are tons of opportunities these days when it comes to making money from the comfort of your bedroom. All you have to do is understand yourself, know what you can do, do your research and strategize. I would say start somewhere no matter how small because there is no such thing as a perfect timing. Also, remember to stay humble when you start making the money. And above all, put God first and always ask for guidance.
Question: Thanks For Your Time, How can we reach you?
You can reach me on (+234)7010104835, calls, WhatsApp or Telegram.

Thanks for this write up abt her. I av known her since late 2015 and she has alwz been a trusted frnd. Thanks again and keep up d good work.
Re: Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. by bestman09(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2017
ladyF:

If i talk, people will think i have money. grin

I expected to see' It's LadyF again! at the end of your comment. lol

God bless your hustle

(1) (Reply)

Computer Business Center Operators Meet Up / Where Can I Buy CSA Cement / 100 Pcs Of Clothings 4 Washing And Ironing N15,000 Pickup/delivery 08022239528

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.