Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor (59548 Views)

Instagram Wealth Formula You Can Use To Make 10K Profit Monthly. / 15 Ways To Make Over 100k Profit Monthly, Ebook Free Give Away / Rice Business : Make 50k - 100k Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by okeyistic(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
successlinkplus@gmail.com i am interested pls send me detailed information
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by davisglee(f): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Am interested, kindly send me full details, joyblissful20@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
ATTENTION:
VACANCY! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!

The management of EAGLESPRING ENTERPRISE seeks application from qualified, focused and goals driven candidates for an URGENT job placement.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Applicants should be resident in Abuja or close environs.
2. Must be creative and innovative
3. Must posses any of these qualifications; OND, HND, DEGREE, or MASTERS in Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering and Management.
4. Must be a computer literate (Applicants must able to use Android Application).
5. Applicants must be a team player and result oriented.
6. Applicants must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.

REMUNERATION: Very Attractive

Interested Applicants should forward their CV via eaglespring.co.za@gmail.com using ESE/HR/ABJ/003 as title for the CV submission

Application deadline: 31th August, 2018.

NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.

PLS SHARE, YOU MIGHT BE HELPING SOMEONE.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by paveinc(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
interested pavefort@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Choicy: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
jflexy:
Do you know?

-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%

Why is VTU now the Vogue?
- The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commision and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over

This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,

What is Airtime Credit Virtual Top Up (VTU)?

The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with ussd. The buyer will just receive an alert that his phone has been topped up.

Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.

The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.

The advantage of this is that:

1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.

2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.

The disadvantage of this is:

1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.

HOWEVER, VTU VENDING BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR VTU APP

How Our VTU Platform Works
We now have a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the SIM loaded VTU. With our website you can

1. Use One phone, just register on our website and access your VTU account on a Web Platform.

2. If it’s 10,000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to vend ALL NETWORKS(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT) including VISAPHONE.

3. You can use any type of phone to vend airtime credit as far as it can connect to the internet.

Our VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity for residual income every month.
Our VTU Recharge Business is first of its kind in the industry, it affords you an opportunity to earn from the over 250 Billion Naira monthly spend on airtime in Nigeria without very little capital

Some screenshots of the web platform are shown below

You earn 3-4% commission on airtime sales
Platform fees on bill payment is 50 compared to 100 on quickteller
Bills payable on the website include GoTV, Startimes and DSTV. You earn at least 100 from each supposing you charge your clients N100 for transaction fee
You earn from selling WAEC result checker pins at your own price
You will be able to resell MTN data bundles

Activation fee for vendors is N6000

Using the website for personal use does not attract any activation fee.
please am interested email me at mercii51@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by ladeswiss(f): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
please am interested, sekinahs70@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Breezysdesign: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2018
I am interested, fakybdesign@ yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by udokaozo(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2018
I am interested in your offer. WhatsApp No. 08089252664.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Wheddy: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by GracefulTopsy(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
I'm interested graceshittu1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by esty57(f): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2018
am interested eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by gabzymedia: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
please am interested email me us at gabzymedia[@]gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Odebayo: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
adebayoayodeji63@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by tfrancis(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
send me your details to favoursdot@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by simpleswazy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
send details Stevens waxy a gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jakesbaba: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Okoegualejacob@gmail.com. pls send me details ASAP.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jakesbaba: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
jflexy:
Interested in starting this business, then SMS or whatsapp me using the contact details in my signature below. You may also mail me through my email.
Please do not drop your email address or phone number to avoid email spammers extracting them.

Okoegualejacob@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Dhelee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm interested, please send me details to bamidelejohn02@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by segberongbe: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Interested inbox me details and how to register to segberongbe2010@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Excellentbaby: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Am interested in the vtu business pls add me up 08035659302 or amakanwankwo80@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by femauto(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2018
femifagbemi21@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by babsy01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please forward the details for me this is my Email
elmahmud110@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by turbo3disc: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2018
I'm interested plz here is my mail n number

Turbo3disc24@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by showjoseph(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
I'm also interested showjoseph4real@gmail.com; 07013768676
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Barnalanto: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2018
pls I'm interested in this business. pls send the details of the registration to me via. ojobobarnabas@gmail.com 08130285993
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Barnalanto: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Barnalanto:
pls I'm interested in this business. pls send the details of the registration to me via. ojobobarnabas@gmail.com 08130285993
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Smithvet32: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Please detail me more :bakarekazeem112@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Stbillion(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
im interested, send details to my e-mail at ndbillion@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by dyonpoint: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Send details here, please. gbemiyor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.