Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,138 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (41117 Views)

A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
daintyprincess:

maybe cos im nt a fan of bread thats why i think it is somehow
neither am I...the words are just funny to use in describing a person and mot girls like it o laugh so voilà
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by yungeez(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
cheesy grin
sugarush is my favourite, give me all of u.
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2017
yungeez:

sugarush is my favourite, give me all of u.
guy grin u is outdoing op's list

An before u blush....its a bad thing tongue
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by MhissBelva(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2017
Princeboca12:

MhissBhelva can i be your fountain?

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Atlantia(f): 9:05am On May 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
See as you fresh like today bread
This one always get the ladies blushing wink
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
Atlantia:

lol fine girl kilode

You no like my line??
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Pasidon(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
daintyprincess:
mehn, i'll love to meet those gals
You'd be surprised that they ain't far From u...
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Atlantia(f): 9:09am On May 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
lol fine girl kilode
You no like my line??
You sef know sey e no fit work... bread ko puffpuff ni.

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2017
numerouno01:
who still uses pick up linessss?

pick up lines is fake and it shows you use one on multiple girls.

better to flow with the moment.

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 9:12am On May 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
Cutie peri peri, you are the BOMB!!Is your father Boko haram?

But the best is this --->

Girl you’re beautiful too/
My number one tuntun/
Sip burukututu/
For your love tutu/
I go chook you chuku chuku o/
Biko obianuju/
Shey you do me juju/
Cos im feeling the juju/
If I tell say I love you o/
My money,my body/
Na ur own o baby/
Thirty billion for the account o/
Versace and gucci for your body o...

Uncle Smelly.... I see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by snowden9(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2017
While in school, I met a gorgeously dressed and good looking girl and was like "Nice outfit. I wonder what you'll wear tomorrow." after she had laughed and thanked me, cut long story short, we exchanged contacts so I could see what she was gonna wear the next day.

As an arsenal fan, saw a beauty wearing an arsenal jersey and it went like this:
Me: do you have any idea when our next match will be
Girl: what?
Me: I take it you are an arsenal fan with the jersey you have on
Girl: oh. (laughs) No o. It's my sister's own. I just wore it
Me: you should be arrested for impersonation by the arsenal police then cos you're obviously impersonating. Don't worry though your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anybody but I hope you're not a Chelsea fan though.
Girl: (hysterically laughing audible now) no. I'm a Man Utd fan.
Me: hmmmmm. Okay. We arsenal fans can manage that. My name is... .....by the way.

The rest is history.
C'mon guys. Pickup lines? Really?? That shiit comes naturally when you meet a girl anywhere anyday. It depends on how good you are.

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by yungeez(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
guy grin u is outdoing op's list

An before u blush....its a bad thing tongue
i go leave d blushing aspect 4 u, u dnt av to b dead serious all d tym, sumtimes its gud to loosen up and let sum tins slide, u dnt av to judge a guy by hw good his punch lines are, in most cases guys wit great punchlines turns out to b jerks, while d weak and bad one ends up being good lovers.
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2017
Atlantia:

You sef know sey e no fit work... bread ko puffpuff ni.
just wait till when I'm ready to use it on you....your blush go red pass Jos tomatoes

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2017
MhissBelva:
Chai, I wish I met u first is so annoying but they don't know...

Is not as annoying as wen Kai people collect 5k from u for not using oshodi flyover. Cos I was with 50k

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Smellymouth: 9:28am On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle Smelly.... I see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Antie Steph... I see ya too.. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Atlantia(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
just wait till when I'm ready to use it on you....your blush go red pass Jos tomatoes
You know me,I don't fall for lines... smiley
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 9:32am On May 16, 2017
yungeez:

i go leave d blushing aspect 4 u, u dnt av to b dead serious all d tym, sumtimes its gud to loosen up and let sum tins slide, u dnt av to judge a guy by hw good his punch lines are, in most cases guys wit great punchlines turns out to b jerks, while d weak and bad one ends up being good lovers.
thats true

But ya lines was just terrible tongue tongue u can a woman smile they was so bad smiley
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by LePrezident(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
wasnt tryna keep awa,just work an my lessons keep me so busy i can barely come online ta play

Ohk... anyways, all the best with studies and play
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 9:42am On May 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Ohk... anyways, all the best with studies and play
i said my job and my lesson not school guy grin
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2017
Atlantia:

You know me,I don't fall for lines... smiley
ehn

Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
i said my job and my lesson not school guy grin
cheezy what's up

This is like your 11th moniker

How you doing
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by yungeez(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
thats true

But ya lines was just terrible tongue tongue u can a woman smile they was so bad smiley
*smiles*...Anyway my goal wsnt to impress u wit my lines, bt 2 make u smile, jst c it as a litmus test 4 ur sense of humour...i cn sure do better, we cn start again bt dat would b if only u r down 4 me.
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 9:56am On May 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
cheezy what's up

This is like your 11th moniker

How you doing
nope,i deactivate before i make new 1

Hi dude
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Atlantia(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ehn
Dey there na. undecided
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2017
yungeez:

*smiles*...Anyway my goal wsnt to impress u wit my lines, bt 2 make u smile, jst c it as a litmus test 4 ur sense of humour...i cn sure do better, we cn start again bt dat would b if only u r down 4 me.
huh? U wanna toast me
Ohh bad idea sad No pls
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by dikeigbo2(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
Boy....you remind me of my grandmother grin
Girl.....how?
Boy....you are so gentle like her grin.......the rest is history
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
nope,i deactivate before i make new 1

Hi dude
seems making new ones is a soft job for you... I love my moniker wella

Hey puff puff

How's Donald treating y'all
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by AyamConfidence(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2017
Atlantia:

Dey there na. undecided
no let me vex ooo...I go toast you ooo cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by FunspoT(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2017
Lols,pickup lines are good attimes,buh I think its best to jst flow with the situation u av at hand.
Re: Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use by yungeez(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
huh? U wanna toast me
Ohh bad idea sad No pls
lol, are u afraid dat u would get burnt? dnt worry m a gud baker, i go toast u wella

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos