Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards (36893 Views)

Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / Drama As Governor Fayose Removes PDP Logo From Campaign Office, Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by kokozain(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
A foolish Fayose is Far better than the wisest northern governor.

Masari buys coffin

Yari uses his Sharia state money to build hotel in Lagos

Bauchi governor has not even commissioned a pen

Elrufai is a Killer.

Just shut up
ol boy why are u bamboozling northerners nah?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Annie939(f): 7:25am On May 16, 2017
the man is very smart

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by kokozain(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2017
OlugbengaE:

he cant contest again
well u may be right but remember there are some other political post he might be vying for aside governorship position.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 7:28am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

ol boy why are bamboozling northerners nah?
Fizznation an Hausa that can't measure up to any Southerner had the guts to criticise a Southern governor when the worst is happening in the North

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by OlugbengaE: 7:28am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

well u may be right but remember there are some other political post he might be vying for aside governorship position.

the report says 2018 Governoship reelection
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2017
Most nairaland users are illiterates.....have you ever seen any governor that did a third term?80% of naira users are yet to sit for jamb.......they just read and digest everything like fools

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by kokozain(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2017
OlugbengaE:

the report says 2018 Governoship reelection
OK let's wait for those that can guide us on the constitution then
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 7:36am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
A foolish Fayose is Far better than the wisest northern governor.

Masari buys coffin

Yari uses his Sharia state money to build hotel in Lagos

Bauchi governor has not even commissioned a pen

Elrufai is a Killer.

Just shut up
Well you don't see me defend those governors you mentioned up there. For a start they are not my governors. I'm from kano state and ganduje is a million times better than fayose. This is well known fact except you want to deceive yourself.

And putting el-rufai in the same category with fayose is utter foolishness. El-rufai is not his mate in anything.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2017
This is his first tenure of 4years. He was unlawfully removede from office in his first tenure and Fayemi was sworn in.

blackpanda:
If fayose loses, its going to be hell for him grin
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by OlugbengaE: 7:37am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

182. (1) No person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if -

(a) subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria or, except in such cases as may be prescribed by the National Assembly, he has made a declaration of allegiance to such other country; or

(b) he has been elected to such office at any two previous elections; or

(c) under the law in any part of Nigeria, he is adjudged to be a lunatic or otherwise declared to be of unsound mind; or

(d) he is under a sentence of death imposed by any competent court of law or tribunal in Nigeria or a sentence of imprisonment for any offence involving dishonesty or fraud (by whatever name called) or any other offence imposed on him by any court or tribunal or substituted by a competent authority for any other sentence imposed on him by such a court or tribunal; or

(e) within a period of less than ten years before the date of election to the office of Governor of a State he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of the contravention of the code of Conduct; or

(f) he is an undischarged bankrupt, having been adjudged or otherwise declared bankrupt under any law in force in Nigeria; or

(g) being a person employed in the public service of the Federation or of any State, he has not resigned, withdrawn or retired from the employment at least thirty days to the date of the election; or

(h) he is a member of any secret society; or

(i) he has been indicted for embezzlement or fraud by a Judicial Commission of Inquiry or an Administrative Panel of Inquiry or a Tribunal set up under the Tribunals of Inquiry Act, a Tribunals of Inquiry Law or any other law by the Federal or State Government which indictment has been accepted by the Federal or State Government; or

(j) he has presented a forged certificate to the independent National Electoral Commission.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 7:45am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
Well you don't see me defend those governors you mentioned up there. For a start they are not my governors. I'm from kano state and ganduje is a million times better than fayose. This is well known fact except you want to deceive yourself.

And putting el-rufai in the same category with fayose is utter foolishness. El-rufai is not his mate in anything.
Ganduje the one that was bitten by Tse tse fly grin
Kano the home of 2milion almajiri called destitute? Kano the home of religious violence and extremist?

Focus on changing the face of your Kano instead of journeying 20,000km to talk about Ekiti who don't share anything with Kano.

Elrufai is a Killer and will always be beneath the Fayose's of this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2017
Fayose can only contest for a senatoruial post, not governorship ...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by GavelSlam: 7:55am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Kano the home of 2milion almajiri called destitute? Kano the home of religious violence and extremist?

Focus on changing the face of your Kano instead of journeying 20,000km to talk about Ekiti who don't share anything with Kano.

Kano has 2 million almajiri destitutes who would vote yet you would challenge the results.

Let us assume you took the census enumeration of destitutes in Kano, does that change the fact that Ganduje is performing better than Fayose who had no Almajiris when he got into office but gladly publishes photos of these destitutes receiving their rations of rice and oil every now and then?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by dust144(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2017
Don't worry he will soon say what his plans are.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by intruxive(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2017
Plenty illiterates on this forum, fayose is not contesting for governor in 2018 but choosing an anointed son

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by PDPGuy: 8:01am On May 16, 2017
Fayose may be following Atiku to the APDA party because the rumor is rife that Atiku will be APDA's 2019 presidential candidate...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by HRich(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2017
Activa:
How many times do you want Fayose to contest for Governorship?

As many times as he can

Only APC members are counting his days in the office

PDP members thoughts he has only spent months in the office
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fergie001: 8:02am On May 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

Akande was gov for just a term, he was deputy during the old oyo state.
He recontested and lost in 2003.
What about Olusegun Osoba?
He was Gov of Ogun State in d defunct 3rd republic ,came back to become Gov in 1999,and re-contested in 2003 where he lost to Gbenga Daniels.
I remember it was an issue then too,and was even a subject of litigation,so lawyers in the house,come oooo.
He could also be positioning for his anointed.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 8:02am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Dude you didn't make any reasonable point. Is always the usual gibberish you guys are good in yapping. Lol, 2million almajiris in kano? Wow I never knew that, but I very well know how drug dealers are hanged all over the place. I don't even know why am having this conversation with you.

Ganduje works will always speak for him anytime, any day. Lol, why am I even putting ganduje and that clown(fayose) in the same sentence? Hope I have not committed any crime. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2017
Pics or idonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by temitope277(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2017
theophorus:
... Abeg, I think say na Fayose second tenure be dis?

How will he rule Ekiti for 11yrs?

I think this is Beer-parlour talk.
no be second tenure, he got there in 2014 after he defeat the incubent governor kayode fayemi. Thou i can say his 2nd tenure but his first is 2003 when he was impeached after 3 years in office

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:06am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
Dude you didn't make any reasonable point. Is always the usual gibberish you guys are good in yapping. Lol, 2million almajiris in kano? Wow I never knew that, but I very well know how drug dealers are hanged all over the place. I don't even know why am having this conversation with you.

Ganduje works will always speak for him anytime, any day. Lol, why am I even putting ganduje and that clown(fayose) in the same sentence? Hope I have not committed any crime. Lol
The North has put Nigeria on terrorist list that we are so look down upon as Savages.

Tell Ganduje the sleeeper to cater for those 2million almajiris and stop blowing hot air

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by jimcoservices: 8:07am On May 16, 2017
Fayose can't work for PDP under a boko haram leader hence his decision to be at alert

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by farihafaheemah(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

similar thing happened in osun state when bisi akande recontested in 2003 after being the governor in previous dispensation and another term in 1999-2003 under AD. I think only those who understand the constitution guiding this can help us out my thought though!
Akande has never be a governor in any dispensation except 1999-2013. He re contested and lost to Oyinlola. He was deputy governor to late Bola ige during old Oyo. Pls get your fact well
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:08am On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Kano has 2 million almajiri destitutes who would vote yet you would challenge the results.

Let us assume you took the census enumeration of destitutes in Kano, does that change the fact that Ganduje is performing better than Fayose who had no Almajiris when he got into office but gladly publishes photos of these destitutes receiving their rations of rice and oil every now and then?
A Yoruba man comes out to defend his Fulani Lord.

Every stranglehold the North has held over the Yoruba nation, i break it today Amen

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by PearlStreet(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Make una stop to lie.

Fayose is greater than Awolowo

Greater than Buhari

Father is greater than Ojukwu, greater than Shuku Òbúkọ Alakoba.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by platinumphotos: 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Fayose isn't contesting for governorship in 2018. He just wants to prepare the table for his successor..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by mantosa(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Help me tell these people oh. Did they even read the article properly & he is even asking if op or source is lying.

Article said "where he would annoint his successor"
kokozain:

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Elfaris(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/fayose-removes-pdp-logo-campaign-office-billboards/amp/
Lol hahahaha I taught he said he will never leave PDP for sheriff.. hehehe such a shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by GavelSlam: 8:12am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
A Yoruba man comes out to defend his Fulani Lord.

Every stranglehold the North has held over the Yoruba nation, i break it today Amen

I'm an itshekiri man and I don't appreciate lies perhaps where you are from lies are part of your heritage.

I see you've smartly avoided the bare facts Fayose is an utter failure in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 8:14am On May 16, 2017
fergie001:

What about Olusegun Osoba?
He was Gov of Ogun State in d defunct 3rd republic ,came back to become Gov in 1999,and re-contested in 2003 where he lost to Gbenga Daniels.
I remember it was an issue then too,and was even a subject of litigation,so lawyers in the house,come oooo.
He could also be positioning for his anointed.
constutionally, fayose can recontest in 2018. His first tenure as a governor wouldn't matter again because he didn't complete the tenure rather he was impeached. Served his punishment and came back, won the governorship in 2014, he can still run for a second tenure if he so wish.

Fayose's case is a bit similar to that of jonathan(the ex-president).
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by ipreach: 8:14am On May 16, 2017
good politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Building Collapse In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.