Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards (36891 Views)

Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / Drama As Governor Fayose Removes PDP Logo From Campaign Office, Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:17am On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'm an itshekiri man and I don't appreciate lies perhaps where you are from lies are part of your heritage.

I see you've smartly avoided the bare facts Fayose is an utter failure in Ekiti state.
Itsekiri and Yoruba are the same. They are the major sellout in Niger Delta.

Ayiri and Sagay comes to mind
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by GavelSlam: 8:18am On May 16, 2017
jimcoservices:
Fayose can't work for PDP under a boko haram leader hence his decision to be at alert

But he was the same person who called and canvassed for the present chairman.

Where was his brain then?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by ipreach: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
theophorus:
... Abeg, I think say na Fayose second tenure be dis?

How will he rule Ekiti for 11yrs?

I think this is Beer-parlour talk.

Did you read where the op said "Fayose is believed to be heading for the Alliance for Democracy (AD), the platform on which he is expected to anoint a successor for the 2018 governorship election." before saying trash?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The North has put Nigeria on terrorist list that we are so look down upon as Savages.

Tell Ganduje the sleeeper to cater for those 2million almajiris and stop blowing hot air
lol. And I guess the south has put Nigeria on drug list, cyber crime list, ritual list, etc. Dude you better grow up!!!
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by GavelSlam: 8:19am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Itsekiri and Yoruba are the same. They are the major sellout in Niger Delta.

Ayiri and Sagay comes to mind

I see.
Complete your compilation.

You would soon add Urhobo and Ijaw to that list.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by ipobbigot7: 8:22am On May 16, 2017
While Fayose was busy attacking another man's house his own house collapsed right before him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Simitrendy: 8:23am On May 16, 2017
Activa:
How many times do you want Fayose to contest for Governorship?

Read the post back, Did you ever see any place written that Fqyose is contesting, He can't stay in PDP because of the crisis, so the need to find a stable party is inevitable.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2017
omogidi234:
I think there would be some legal argument on whether or not he can contest. Having done 3 years before he was impeached in the first tenure.
There will be no legal argument as SC has put that to rest in the case of Rasheed Ladoja vs Oyo SHA/OYSG(2007) and even in the case of the 5 governors in 2011.

Your tenure ends exactly four years after you or somebody from your party is sworn into office. Whatever happens in between or after you are sworn in is irrelevant to the 4 years (eg Amaechi, Peter Obi, Ladoja, Dariye etc) except you were first elected as Deputy like the case of Jonathan

Also, you can't stay in office as substantive governor for a period more than 8 years (but you may stay less considering circumstances).

Fayose is completing is second term and ineligible in 2018. This he knows so well and he isn't contesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:25am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. And I guess the south has put Nigeria on drug list, cyber crime list, ritual list, etc. Dude you better grow up!!!
Mexico is the drug capital of the world but Americans still visit there in their millions because nobody forces you to do drugs unlike Islamic terrorist which kills you because you are not a Muslim.

One day, the North will be carved out to join their almajiri brothers in Niger and Chad
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by MrPolitics: 8:27am On May 16, 2017
Fayose himself is not contesting. He can't contest anymore. He's only trying to mobilise people for his anointed successor.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Simitrendy: 8:30am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. After making all the noise about how he will blah blah blah for his beloved PDP? Foolish clown who prefers to cut gbomo(hope I got the name right) up and down than to deliver his own dividend of democracy to his people. Fayose is still owing his state workers 7-8 months salary even though the buhari he loves to insult so much have given the silly clown some bail-out funds. Well he should be ready to vacate that seat in 2018.

Fayose is the worst thing that can happen to any state.

APC for Ekiti, Ekiti for APC

My Brother I pray my Ekiti People would wise up this time around, I'm not instigating APC without a better candidate, Fayemi owed Ekiti a 2 months salary, and now fayose a 6-8 months salary, but some people are dunderhead, they prefer the 6-8 months because of hatred and bigotry, the last time I predicted this kind of thing in Ekiti someone on Nairaland cursed me and my generation, meanwhile me and my generation in Ekiti don't expect the penny fayose pays them before we eat, whilst him and his generation are still expecting which they would never get, if the person sees this post, the best advice I'd give him is that him and his generation knows the Fajuyi park cum Okesha, him and his generation should go and feed on the flyover bridge its nutritious and good for the body. They need it grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
constutionally, fayose can recontest in 2018. His first tenure as a governor wouldn't matter again because he didn't complete the tenure rather he was impeached. Served his punishment and came back, won the governorship in 2014, he can still run for a second tenure if he so wish.

Fayose's case is a bit similar to that of jonathan(the ex-president).
Which constitution are you quoting from?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Fx55(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
Dude you didn't make any reasonable point. Is always the usual gibberish you guys are good in yapping. Lol, 2million almajiris in kano? Wow I never knew that, but I very well know how drug dealers are hanged all over the place. I don't even know why am having this conversation with you.

Ganduje works will always speak for him anytime, any day. Lol, why am I even putting ganduje and that clown(fayose) in the same sentence? Hope I have not committed any crime. Lol
Focus on your Islamic fundamentalist Kano and leave Fayose and Ekiti state alone. Ab0ki, wetin concern you for their matter? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Fx55(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is completing (is) second term and ineligible in 2018. This he knows so well and he isn't contesting
Are you sure you're not one of those Yoruba people that has spent reasonable amount of time in PortHarcourt?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 8:39am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Mexico is the drug capital of the world but Americans still visit there in their millions because nobody forces you to do drugs unlike Islamic terrorist which kills you because you are not a Muslim.

One day, the North will be carved out to join their almajiri brothers in Niger and Chad
And who will carved the north out? Instead of carving the north out, why don't you take the easy route of carving yourselves out. Don't you think this idea will be better?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by mechanics(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2017
Sign of defecting to another party.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On May 16, 2017
The mouthpiece of the masses! Nice move Fayose. Time waits for no one!

PDP will have to move at your pace not you in their pace!

Ali Modu Sheriff is determined to drag you back. Its obvious that some unscrupulous elements are controlling him!

OBJ and APC as a whole wants to bring you down but don't let them!

I like your spirit! It's fight to the end!

God bless your decisions!
#Fayosealltheway#

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Tbest20(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2017
Something do u. quote author=NothingDoMe post=56561684]Make una stop to lie.

Fayose is greater than Awolowo

Greater than Buhari[/quote]
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2017
Fx55:
Are you sure you're not one of those Yoruba people that has spent reasonable amount of time in PortHarcourt?
Are you sure you are not one of the ITKs that fail to realize that no one is beyond mistake?
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by NothingDoMe: 8:45am On May 16, 2017
Tbest20:
Something do u.
Hahaha
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:47am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
And who will carved the north out? Instead of carving the north out, why don't you take the easy route of carving yourselves out. Don't you think this idea will be better?
Gideon Orkah's are coming up from the middle belt to carve those destitute from the far North to their kin in Chad and Niger

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by OlujobaSamuel: 8:49am On May 16, 2017
fergie001:

What about Olusegun Osoba?
He was Gov of Ogun State in d defunct 3rd republic ,came back to become Gov in 1999,and re-contested in 2003 where he lost to Gbenga Daniels.
I remember it was an issue then too,and was even a subject of litigation,so lawyers in the house,come oooo.
He could also be positioning for his anointed.
he used 2terms. the first was terminated by abacha, the 2nd ended in 2003(1999-2003), he never contested again. Just forming godfather.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Fx55(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
Northern Nigeria has absolutely nothing in common with the South. You're much more closer to the Tchadians and the Nigeriens than you are with the person in Imo or Ekiti state. How on earth did we find ourselves in the same country?

One day in a not so distant time, the arid and backwards North will be expelled from Nigeria. Gideon Orkar tried it once... The next time it won't fail.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fiizznation: 8:54am On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Gideon Orkah's are coming up from the middle belt to carve those destitute from the far North to their kin in Chad and Niger
I bet the great gideon orkah's will use a very great knife to carve out the north out of Nigeria. Lol clowns
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2017
temitemi1:
guy, apc for fayose is capital NO.
my guy are u back ... Were have u been
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by fergie001: 8:56am On May 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

he used 2terms. the first was terminated by abacha, the 2nd ended in 2003(1999-2003), he never contested again. Just forming godfather.
He contested!
Check well.
He lost to Olugbenga Daniels in 2003.
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Mujaheeeden: 8:56am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
I bet the great gideon orkah's will use a very great knife to carve out the north out of Nigeria. Lol clowns
The North wil soon experience an implosion that they can't control
Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Make una stop to lie.
Fayose is greater than Awolowo
Greater than Buhari
10 times

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by Jesusloveyou: 9:00am On May 16, 2017
kokozain:

similar thing happened in osun state when bisi akande recontested in 2003 after being the governor in previous dispensation and another term in 1999-2003 under AD. I think only those who understand the constitution guiding this can help us out my thought though!
you and the person You quote don't read before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards by BrutalJab: 9:03am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. After making all the noise about how he will blah blah blah for his beloved PDP? Foolish clown who prefers to cut gbomo(hope I got the name right) up and down than to deliver his own dividend of democracy to his people. Fayose is still owing his state workers 7-8 months salary even though the buhari he loves to insult so much have given the silly clown some bail-out funds. Well he should be ready to vacate that seat in 2018.

Fayose is the worst thing that can happen to any state.

APC for Ekiti, Ekiti for APC
You will just open your mouth and start saying rubbish.

Where did you hear or see it written that Ekiti is owning such amount

If they lock u up na cos of ur ignorance, you will start blabbing in ur hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders / Profiles Of Members Of Buhari's Transitional Commitee / Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.