Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming (45360 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Ikem11(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
bovi you're no longer funny

So so nonsense u dey talk of late

While igodye na to dey repeat old jokes win am for am

Make both of una get out jor
sadist spotted

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Sirpaul(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
Eat S**T....
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by MCDeLeonardo(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

Shey u dey forbid good thing?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Burgerlomo: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
That's nice
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by SmellingAnus(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2017
IamJix:
People dey enjoy their soft currency.
me I d here d view with my data wey I manage sub.
thunder fire brokenness.
Amen O... Thunder fire poverty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by sorry1(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

And you wetin you dey do? See his name sef Judeangry

1 Like

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Sleezwizz: 10:51am On May 16, 2017
Nice

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

RenMoney come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by seangy4konji: 10:52am On May 16, 2017
i go die no wan die again ooo...

deh enjoy money soft.
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Izzy002(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2017
Tazdroid:

gbagaun "alart"

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2017
and......?
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Slymonster(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2017
sorry1:
And you wetin you dey do? See his name sef Judeangry

That's doesn't matter bruv, he is right about I go dye jokes though. You can't pay money to keep hearing same jokes over and over.It's not music.

Congrats on his mum house though, proud about that.
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Ifywildrose1(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2017
And this is news because...
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Exploit2011(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
Nice one.kudoz to them
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by thesishelp: 11:40am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

jealousy n frustration
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Nellyswiss: 11:56am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

how mubh u get 4 acct?
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Nellyswiss: 11:57am On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

how much u get 4 acct?
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Snowpikin: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

Dis two pple u just "beefed" now are living large. They are slaying financially and here u are hating..

U need deliverance
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Jumbus31(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Tazdroid:

gbagaun "alart"
Gbagaun detector why not correction instead of spotting gbagaun? I smh for u.
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by brandydaniells(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
so this stupid thing was posted to fp
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by MNDY(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Lolzzzz! "He go die" being himself! No pretence on his feelings

Lols! Why you no use the personal 'i' for him name?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Reals(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
feels good to be a succes in life
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Sexyolori(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

Jealousy, learn to celebrate success when you see it...
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
Sexyolori:

Jealousy, learn to celebrate success when you see it...
shut up
Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
MNDY:

Lols! Why you no use the personal 'i' for him name?
Na him talk say him go die now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Mavelshee(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin concern me....

Re: Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
So now we have to click on another link to view picture
Nonsense op
If u can't post pix,th3n don't post at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Among These Actors? / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Omawumi Weds Baby Daddy Tosin Yusuf - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.