Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? (20566 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
ademola964:

Are you for real ??

Na thief ooo. No try am ooh.
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by kuchikau: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by niceguy7(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2017
Never!!!
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by faruz: 1:37pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by SuperBlack: 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
maryjan8:
Happiness is a matter of choice
What is the more better choice to chose from?

Getting Married or Living Single?
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
yeah.. by all means you can.. dahs what I wanna do...but I'll adopt...I don't care wah ppl gonn say..my lyf..my fuckin choice

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by ajalawole(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
U read and post on this forum for free. Why can't u give people here on this forum free games. Even if its once in a year. Bro u are stingy
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by zinnywonders(f): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
Yes! In as much as u thought about it before taking such drastic decision. You got to be happy since it's what u want n where happiness lie! Gbagam!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by aubventure: 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
Deepfreezer:
I will advice you adopt. Guess u made this decision cos u dont want women wahala. To svoid boredom in ur old age

Even if he rise his only children at old age they wouldn't live with him.
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by dupzy05: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
No
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by oluking: 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?

emm you are gay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Akinwale14(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2017
I can do it if God give me power to get rich,am ok with money,no be by force to Bleep and ave children

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Akinwale14(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
And no be matter of gay because no be everybody be pussy
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
RB007:
Can you be single, childless & happy? smiley

yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by newgen2016: 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
finding something you love doing and adoption are just temporary solution to stay happy . once you get old unable to no longer do what you love and your kids leave and find there own level; boredom sets in regardless of which country you are in. unless you choose to leave in an extended family setting were you are constantly surround by people or an old people home.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Yes! Provided he/she has taken the oath of Celibacy embarassed
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by 3kay945(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2017
Inasmuch you find something to replace it now no problem but what about old age

For this country, you go feel am.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Artorius(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
UncutSk:
Not in this country
on top this recession? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Erinz: 1:53pm On May 16, 2017
It depends on d kind of hapiness u want for ursef. Chikd bearing cud b of barrier somtyms dan blessing and even marriage sef

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by 3kay945(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
I can do it if God give me power to get rich,am ok with money,no be by force to Bleep and ave children

When you have that money, that is exactly what you will be looking for. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by neurosci: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Yes!

Ask Rev Fathers,

Ask Arsene Wenger

Ask Rev Sisters

There are so many things that makes Life worth living apart from Getting married and Bearing Children.

Wenger was married to former basketball player Annie Brosterhous, with whom he has one daughter, Léa (born 1997), and lives in Totteridge, London. Wenger and Brosterhous separated in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by dingbang(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
Let me ask Linda Ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Akinwale14(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
3kay945:

When you have that money, that is exactly what you will be looking for. grin
I knw but i can manage without having wife and children

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
Erinz:
It depends on d kind of hapiness u want for ursef. Chikd bearing cud b of barrier somtyms dan blessing and even marriage sef

You're right.It could
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Jay542(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2017
RB007:

There's Money

I can adopt too...

Then you're not childless...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
Back to u, I quoted u once on dis post.
You have a problem!
What are they saying? And what are u saying. My friend #GETOUTTAHERE

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2017
Geraldyne:
yeah.. by all means you can.. dahs what I wanna do...but I'll adopt...I don't care wah ppl gonn say..my lyf..my fuckin choice

Hmm ur own turn don reach oo. After chasing all ur suitors away ur eyes have cleared. Go back to your village and appease the gods. Is better even If you will be 5th wife just manage it and put your self to the society of married women than fucking around with men. Money is not even happiness, it's only poor people that believe that. Sis just try and marry. There's happiness, joy and life in marriage. Don't be deceived and blame people for your life tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2017
aunty linda can tell better
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by princessginny(f): 2:03pm On May 16, 2017
you can really be happy while single and childless, being faithful to God gives one the greatest happiness
many in the past like aposle Paul remain single till death, he even encourage those who could, so happiness does not depends on being married or single,

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by Misterdhee1(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
I think i mentioned something related to that on this my thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3801099/thoughts-marriage.

I don't know why it doesn't seem to appeal to the mod enough to be pushed to the fp.
Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by ogundeleai(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
No, if you are from Africa.. German Chancellor, British prime minister, Australia president etc still dont have child yet they cater for many lives... But for African settings someone is not complete until you marry and bear children.. And in the course of stampede majority are producing Boko Haram members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? by blackbriar: 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
RB007:
Can you be single, childless & happy? smiley

good question lets ask the pope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.