Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa (545 Views)

Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa by ORIJIN201(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
She is doing hard to get, I get it. But her behaviour is so unreliable, today she can be so warm and tomorrow she can be as cold as Antarctica... I begin wonder which kain human being be this? we are course mates and I see her everyday in school. She is no doubt beautiful and irresistible. Sometimes I feel sorry for her with this her behaviour and hope she doesn't end up in Shiloh sad
and oh... She seem to get new male friends of which they end up leaving after finding out the kind if person she is.
my question is why would a girl behave like that?
Re: A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa by BlackDBagba: 9:31am On May 16, 2017
Bipolar disease is real. Most people in Nigeria suffer from it but it goes undiagnosed.

Refer her to a psychologist.
Re: A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa by MossLuv: 9:33am On May 16, 2017
she love someone else who doesn't reciprocate. she is just confused if she should continue with u or still waiting for him.
Re: A Girl That Behaves Like Nepa by ORIJIN201(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2017
MossLuv:
she love someone else who doesn't reciprocate. she is just confused if she should continue with u or still waiting for him.
it's quite weird. She usually sits at the front row and I would see back benchers I will never imagine sitting at the front start taking sits at the front with her...In my mind I would just say I give you 2 weeks, 2 weeks you will relocate. grin
I feel you may be right on this one... but she tells me she doesn't want any relationship now due to stories she has heard. Then am like ehn ehn? how does that have a bearing on your life... Her excuse is even dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 3 / 9 Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become A Suitable Wife - Bamisepeter's Blog / Newly Wedded Couple Made To Walk On Top Of Their Guest During Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.