Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) (7721 Views)

Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ucnwafor(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:

Military officers don't discipline but their boys do. No military officer can be found fighting or punishing someone himself. Just a call and the job is done by their boys, fresh from Army Depot, Zaria.

The way you are sounding, it's like you have 'chop' army koboko before. Why you dey vex for army?
really, galant soilder congratz! my male course mate in still in kogi state
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by citadels(f): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
ucnwafor:
really, galant soilder congratz! my male course mate is stilling in kogi state
Hi
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ucnwafor(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
citadels:
Hi
sup bae, how was ua day nah
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by citadels(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
ucnwafor:
sup bae, how was ua day nah
Fine boo. N urz
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ucnwafor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
citadels:
Fine boo. N urz
cool
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ucnwafor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
citadels:
Fine boo. N urz
cold weda 4 2 abi
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by citadels(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
ucnwafor:
cold weda 4 2 abi
I don't know ooo
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ucnwafor(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
citadels:
I don't know ooo
lol u dbetter know so dat u go wey u belong to....
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by lonelydora: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

You think you made sense by ranting and insulting me? You are quite ignorant. Nigeria is churning out idiots like you by the dozen so I am not surprised at your animalistic way of reasoning. You talk about being reasonable? Quite ironic for someone who believes that the husband being abused of his rights because his wife acted a fool is a very okay and reasonable act and me saying they were wrong to abuse the husband for his wife's foolishness is the one being accused of not being reasonable? That he could seek justice without using intimidation against the husband is unreasonable? That my complain about his abuse of power is not reasonable? Hahaha, Nigeria sure has a long way to go with the high number imbeciles being produced in her at this rate.. So if someone slaps my dad, in your opinion the reasonable thing to do is to call a battalion and bring her husband or parents (if she isn't married)who is oblivious and innocent to be slapped in return?? I am not an animal like you. Worse comes to worse, I slap her or make her pay heavily in compensation to teach her a lesson.
For now, I will ignore your foolishness

Are you saying he should have beaten up the woman as he likes?
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by delishpot: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

Are you saying he should have beaten up the woman as he likes?

Since he likes to beat someone. Let him beat the woman and rest. But if as he claims "hr is a better man" thrn he would have done the right thing by following the law. He is a tout hence he should have compmeted his tout job by beating the woman(which he would have done if not for the fact that the public would have carried it on social media) He should stop pretending.

Although its amazing that out of all I wrote the most important thing you read is that hr should have beatrn up the woman as he likes(what kind of a person are you?) Please quote where I daid he should have beaten her as he likes.
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by lonelydora: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

Since he likes to beat someone. Let him beat the woman and rest. But if as he claims "hr is a better man" thrn he would have done the right thing by following the law. He is a tout hence he should have compmeted his tout job by beating the woman(which he would have done if not for the fact that the public would have carried it on social media) He should stop pretending.

Although its amazing that out of all I wrote the most important thing you read is that hr should have beatrn up the woman as he likes(what kind of a person are you?) Please quote where I daid he should have beaten her as he likes.

Madam...biko oooo, no vex na question I ask.
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by delishpot: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

Madam...biko oooo, no vex na question I ask.

Yinmu! Madam......... biko ooooooo, you sef no vex Na answer to your question I give.

Na amebo dey ask those type of question. grin grin
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by lonelydora: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu! Madam......... biko ooooooo, you sef no vex Na answer to your question I give.

Na amebo dey ask those type of question. grin grin

I bi man oooo...i no bi woman.
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by lonelydora: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
And they continue beating men
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by EdDave(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Whether the story is true or not, I like how the lieutenant handle this. Always put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by ovcwality(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
delishpot:

Go back and read my comments, I clearly did. But he the victim claiming to be the "I don't slap women type" plus considering his career and position, should have done things the right and legal way. Today it's that woman, tomorrow it may be you that offends(Yeah you may not slap him, but you may innocently step on his toes) him or someone like him and you will be treated the same way. If we ignore a wandering lion because it killed the neighbours child who insulted you yesterday, one day it will attack your own child. My complain is not in favour of the foolish act the woman displayed in that story but the trending gross abuse of power among our officers who should lead by example. It is sad to see people support him because a wild woman is involved here. Women alone don't have monopoly to being rude. Male drivers get rude too. But it's okay, only women being rude is the problem.
you are a wise dude, remain bless bro
the high level of irrationality in naija is very sad, i just dey shock how that obi guy dey get more likes

1 Like

Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by delishpot: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2019
ovcwality:

you are a wise dude, remain bless bro
the high level of irrationality in naija is very sad, i just dey shock how that obi guy dey get more likes

The average Nigerian has low IQ and that shows in their irrational statements and actions. Imagine Nigerians defending a man who runs an illegal blood bank a while ago. How can a sane person say an illegal blood bank is helping save lives? As in that it is okay to collect blood from anyone in your kitchen and sell to sick people for tra sfussion? My brother. When I read comments ehn, I lost hope in Nigeria for now.
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Roseey0:

Am in love with this colonel already grin

Am the one
Dm me coded
Re: Women, See Why You Don't Need To Slap Any Man (Pictures) by Basorgking(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
delishpot:

Senseless post. It makes sense to you because it happened to someone else. Man is answerable for the crimes of his wife by law? So if your wife kills someone, the law would charge and jail you? Where do you guys draw these stupid laws from? You guys always look the other way when crimes and abuse are committed against fellow Nigerians because of your self-righteous judgement. Feeling it can't happen to you. You claim as a fact that she has been slapping him at home because you want to find a reason to justify their actions and your sentiments against women whom you believe must be punished anyway if they miss behave. Don't worry, one day it would be you. It doesn't have to be a slap, but the same type of brutality would be passed because someone feels it right to do so. By then, there would be no one to cry for you because people would say you deserve it. With mindset as yours, Nigeria would always be like a Zoo.
. Don't mind the mumu! Empty brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAFDAC Busts Forgery Syndicate Linked To Indians, Mexicans - Punch / Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? / 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.