Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (79839 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2017
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by percyshelu(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2017
were d screenshot
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 11:03am On May 16, 2017
Why didn't you study?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by percyshelu(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
over poor, try poly or fce

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Promxy94(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...

290 Likes 7 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2017
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Omofunaab2: 11:08am On May 16, 2017
Eyah

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2017
Damibiz:
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->
sobs

6 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2017
percyshelu:
over poor, try poly or fce
am fed up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
Why didn't you study?
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
i feel Like a failure

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2017
Kikikikiki :-P
NLProblemChild:
sobs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Promxy94(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
U aren't a failure Mr
Success comes to them who know they are a success...
Think positive

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DLondonboiy: 11:18am On May 16, 2017
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Jfrankination(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2017
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 11:23am On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

Your grammar says it all.

No vex.

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
thanks bro

9 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
Only me?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 16, 2017
don't have much to say but never give up .. find a way to fix your self

12 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your grammar says it all.

No vex.
GPU.

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DLondonboiy: 11:26am On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Only me?

One single shame you no get...why did you create this topic? For pity? You want people to pity you? And probably start dashing you money? For failing?

Mtxhheeew

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2017
paulinoace0:
don't have much to say but never give up .. find a way to fix your self
thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

One single shame you no get...why did you create this topic? For pity? You want people to pity you? And probably start dashing you money? For failing?

Mtxhheeew
ur unborn child will be worst! Mark my word

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2017
My Broth... do not ever give up, the whole life is a test!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
My Broth... do not ever give up, the whole life is a test!
i won't

10 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DLondonboiy: 11:32am On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ur unborn child will be worst! Mark my word

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...
just watch.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DLondonboiy: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
jabasistadmn:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result is out -Score Upgrading has Started. Upgrade your Jamb low score result , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance.
Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call Mr Desmond -O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 now for Assistance.

Criminals...see them.

One fool opened a thread on how he failed, another fool is asking for fools to call mr Desmond...Let's watch how the first fool would tell us he called Mr Desmond and how miraculously he passed, while other fools start sending money to Mr Desmond who may be the same person as the first fool who created this foolish thread...

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
stop it son.

You're still young, you can still try again. Please don't feel disappointed.

I tried 4 times before i got admission in 2007. Please take heart

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
stop it son.

You're still young, you can still try again. Please don't feel disappointed.

I tried 4 times before i got admission in 2007. Please take heart
Thanks Sir

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.