Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (30522 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:02am On May 22, 2017
comelyJummy:
Congrats sis we made it to the front page. People are just cruel, mean, wicked and bad(Chucks) Wehdone ma
thanks very much ma. Some people had chosen to be wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:03am On May 22, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Wow!! This is surely a classic, more ink to ur Pen and more inspiration dear
Thanks a lot sir
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:04am On May 22, 2017
queenitee:
People wicked for this world o
very wicked o my sister
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:04am On May 22, 2017
harunablezin:
Diz more interesting dan I tot......thumbs up to diz writer
Thanks ma, I'm grateful
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
greatlinda:
wow...can't wait for the next episode
Thanks for following smiley
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:27am On May 22, 2017

The Benue lady helped contact her friend and made her visit me, she took her time to explain what has happened to her friend on her arrival. At a point she was scared she could loose her job because she's been with me for a while but I guaranteed her a job that the salary will triple the previous one so she gladly stayed. I discussed my plan of visiting Chuks parents with John's widow at least to clarify somethings and she gladly agreed. I told her even if she finds something shocking there she should just pretend and notice all that was there to be noticed.

"I'll introduce you as my friend when we get there so play the role well" I smiled at her as I held her shoulder.

They were at home, I was welcomed warmly again as they used to do. I noticed some cold attitude of theirs towards my friend who was smiling at them while greeting them so I introduced her as my very old friend and they changed their countenance. Shortly after we were out of the house and we went to my hotel, that's where she'ld stay pending the time we get Justice for our predicament. I noticed she seemed lost.

"my dear what is the matter, you've been cold since we came back from that house"

"that man and woman are not aged, infact they are John's elder siblings back then"

"are you sure of what you are telling me?" I was perplexed

"very sure ma'am, they almost recognized me but for the way I dressed it was difficult for them. I don't this way before something just prompted me to change my look and it helped"

So its becoming a reality. I haven't informed detective about my own part of the investigation.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by bamdelarf(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2017
plx mention me wen dea s an update
#nice
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:41am On May 22, 2017
bamdelarf:
plx mention me wen dea s an update
#nice
I'll do that sir
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by StephenJobs(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2017
Woow......Splendid. Well done ma. This is good..u too try, I just saw it this morning n have being on my toad reading it since. Pls komtinue....

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by bamdelarf(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2017
SurestG:
I'll do that sir
tnz
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Musampa73(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2017
This is becoming more and more interesting. Keep up the good work SurestG and you are da best
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by tsmart360(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2017
As nobody gree invite me. I don invite myself. Nice one SurestG

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Dedication
Bamdelarf, greatlinda, harunablezin, sirGoldEjike

CHAPTER 9

"Adeola mi, its been over a month now, any development in the investigation" my mother asked me

"good news is coming soon mom"

"lest I forget, Adedotun(eldest brother) is coming home next month with his family. I just pray he doesn't meet this mess"

"hmmmm!! Mama, it would have been all settled. I have to take my leave now I need to meet my guests and detective today" she gave her mom a peck on her cheek and exited

"I need to discuss something I found out recently with you" John's wife told me

"I hope it helps our investigation"

"about 2years after John's death I was heading somewhere In a public transport when I heard some ladies gossiping, I was sitting behind them, they had a picture they were viewing on their phone, they said everything that was connected to the picture, who the person was and how they knew him. Guess what"

"what's that ?"she eagerly asked

"John was the man in the picture. At the sight of that picture then I realized there was more to him"

That was when Detective came in,"do you care to tell us some of the things you heard that day?"
We both turn around to see who that was, his question came as a surprise. He must have heard what we were saying.

"one of the ladies said it happened by her house, the man in the picture was kidnapped and the ransom demanded from the wife was exorbitant. Though she is a rich woman, she couldn't pay all but she paid more than half of the requested ransom. Even at that the man wasn't released and everyone felt he is dead. They zoomed the picture and I saw the mole he has on the left side part of his chest because he was shirtless in the picture and of course I've seen it many times. That was when I knew it was John. He had a different name then too and it happened in the northern part of nigeria 2years before I met him"

The mole of a thing sounds familiar, Chuks has a mole too but I couldn't remember where exactly.
I introduced the woman to detective and how connected she was to the case.

"This case is getting somewhere" detective said to us.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2017
tsmart360:
As nobody gree invite me. I don invite myself. Nice one SurestG
. Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2017
Musampa73:
This is becoming more and more interesting. Keep up the good work SurestG and you are da best
eshey sir
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2017
StephenJobs:
Woow......Splendid. Well done ma. This is good..u too try, I just saw it this morning n have being on my toad reading it since. Pls komtinue....
thanks feri mush cheesy
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by hazee11(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
This story is interesting and has got me glued to my fone since I saw it on FP. More ink to ur pen and next update pls.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
hazee11:
This story is interesting and has got me glued to my fone since I saw it on FP. More ink to ur pen and next update pls.
thanks very much. Next update comes up in a bit
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by WHOcarex: 9:58am On May 22, 2017
I think am lost here. The other time he had an accident and died. In other news he was kidnapped and his wife was asked to pay ransom.

Ayam not understanding

Modified* Well, me think chucks is a scammer

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:00am On May 22, 2017
WHOcarex:
I think am lost here. The other time he had an accident and died. In other news he was kidnapped and his wife was asked to pay ransom.

Ayam not understanding
. that's make it 3 different victims of one man. He plays his game so well that he doesn't leave any suspicion
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by WHOcarex: 10:01am On May 22, 2017
SurestG:
. that's make it 3 different victims of one man. He plays his game so well that he doesn't leave any suspicion
Yeah, I got it.

Weldon
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:03am On May 22, 2017
WHOcarex:
Yeah, I got it.
Weldon
Thanks

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by bamdelarf(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2017
popcorn don finish sha
#
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Twinkle004(f): 10:32am On May 22, 2017
Na wa oooo. So Mr Chuka or is it Ade has more than two personalities, this is interesting.
Make I balance well to enjoy the remaining story

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 10:37am On May 22, 2017
waiting pls post next page grin

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by keche7(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2017
The story is very captivating kudos.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Echelle(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2017
ma G... interesting...
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Leesah(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2017
this story has kept me glued to d system.... i appreciate this nice piece of art ma.. captivating, breathtaking, suspense and its a bomb.. more ink dear
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:58am On May 22, 2017
bamdelarf:
popcorn don finish sha
#
e never finish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.