Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered (474 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered by Tittos: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
So you have dated her for a while and decide its time to pop the question. We have creative ideas that would be sure to leave her screaming yes. From figuring out the best idea , to planning,to executing. We got you. Even better we record it all and share the beautiful start of your Happily Ever After with the whole world.
Contact 08067644865 Otito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
I once told someone this would be a lucrative business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same as Burial Crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
I once told someone this would be a lucrative business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same as Burial Crying cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehe.. Burial crying is in vogue.. What about hiring best man and bridal trains.. Some people don't even have friends grin
Re: Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered by ikombe: 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:
hehehe.. Burial crying is in vogue.. What about hiring best man and bridal trains.. Some people don't even have friends grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Child Circumcision In The Hospital How True Is It? / close thread / How To Cope With A Jealous Boyfriend (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.