Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. (1551 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by shedgoz(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
Mckoll cream has proven to be a very effective remedy to bumps/keloid, after shave rash as well as other skin condition of bacterial origin.
On commencement of treatment,the characteristic itching disappears,followed by paralysis of both metabolic & biochemical processes resulting in the disappearance of the pimple growth,and with uninterrupted application of mckoll cream for about 2months,the micro organism die completely.
It should be noted however, that the process is gradual and sometimes take longer time. The result/time duration differ from persons to persons depending of various factors. It is Sold at designated Pharmaceutical stores. A trial will convince you. You can however place your orders and you will definitely get the cream delivered to you in 7days within any part of the country. Price is 3k including cost of delivery.
TO PLACE AN ORDER, CALL 07034964582 OR SEND A MAIL TO shedrackodibor@yahoo.com

Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Ajewealth123(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
shedgoz:
Mckoll cream has proven to be a very effective remedy to bumps/keloid, after shave rash as well as other skin condition of bacterial origin.
On commencement of treatment,the characteristic itching disappears,followed by paralysis of both metabolic & biochemical processes resulting in the disappearance of the pimple growth,and with uninterrupted application of mckoll cream for about 2months,the micro organism die completely.
It should be noted however, that the process is gradual and sometimes take longer time. The result/time duration differ from persons to persons depending of various factors. It is Sold at designated Pharmaceutical stores. A trial will convince you. You can however place your orders and you will definitely get the cream delivered to you in 7days within any part of the country. Price is 3k including cost of delivery.

odibor shedrack of Agro villa,I see you broda
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Ajewealth123(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
shedgoz:

odibor shedrack of Agro villa,I see you broda
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by thug: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have suffered keloid or bumps for 15years and I used all varieties of cream, injections and tradomedicinal treat all with out result till I discover this simple and less expensive solution to it. My bumps at the back of my head was cleared within a month with what I used. I made YouTube video of it , watch I know the secret of my mixtures. Pls don't forget to that now and after pix,
Watch the video with this link. https://youtu.be/GhlG2V_8nnA

(1) (Reply)

Swelling At The Wrist / 86 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 627 , Discharged 170 , Deaths 21 / What Is Moles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.