Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

(screenshot) Gtbank Double-charged Me, Wont To Refund My Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (screenshot) Gtbank Double-charged Me, Wont To Refund My Money (541 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Unity Bank Refund My Money / Aero Contractors Please Refund My Money!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(screenshot) Gtbank Double-charged Me, Wont To Refund My Money by richard870(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
I made a POS transaction over the weekend at a Mall in Accra, only for me to receive a double alert of what I bought. Contacted GTbank to let them know of the wrongful deduction but the customer agent ended the conversation abrubtly. Kindly help push this to the relevant Authority as this makes it the second time of such occurrence with no correction

(1) (Reply)

5 Fake Things Nigerian Ladies Wear / Nigerians Are No Longer Smiling!! / U.S. President - Donald J. Trump Post Video Of Himself Beating Up CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.