Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Worries On African Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Worries On African Music (430 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Diamond Jimma – No Worries / Burna Boy Was Special On "African Giant" (album Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Worries On African Music by ednited(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
I am a big fan of African music, from East to west. But I am not liking the way where our musicians are heading. Especially in west Africa. I see nasty stuffs going on their music clips. They're now having the same Black American character.

Making the lyrics to be all about the money. Even their way of expression of love to the ladies is by throwing money!

What is going on? Is this something worth to copy from foreign countries??

I fear if this be spreading all over Africa. . . .some Ethiopian clips are too lame but I'd prefer this one over the other.

Dressing of the ladies is also annoying. Oh God! Lots to mention!!!!!!!!
Re: My Worries On African Music by robosky02(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2017
you are very right my dear,

the way most of the up-coming artist sing is just no right

all they do revolve around women.... copying the American pattern

in the past real African use music to educate the society or correct moral vises

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Song - Help If You Can / Swagg Tee X Young Ceezy X Mike Willem - Bounce / VIDEO: Mystro Ft. Davido – Issavibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.