Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (43260 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by adecares(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
rabonni:
Was the man that bad
you need to hear how my brother who has been a student of the school since 2012 do condemn him every minutes he comes back from school. i think he is more than a curse to that school.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Holuu(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What is funaab? Na school? grin Eat that akara and have nightmares for 7 straight days
Pretend to have brain pls
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by adecares(f): 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
Articul8:
Crazy staff. When u av a wicked Boss. I just wonder how he feels right now. How his children and friends are feeling. This is a very bad one. To even think is has a church congregation. Does that mean he is very wicked?
extremely heartless my bro, that church na wash.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
Holuu:

Pretend to have brain pls
Don't be deliberately stupid, Anybody can claim not to know funaab.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by noblesteve(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
That feeling when you are on the akara queue and its just one person before your turn. Surprisingly the person before you buys everything on the tray and the mama akara will be like "My pikin wait small make I fry another one"
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Holuu(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Don't be deliberately stupid, Anybody can claim not to know funaab.
that shows d level of u being irrelevant #naturalFool
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2017
Holuu:

that shows d level of u being irrelevant #naturalFool
lol e pain am. You be first class mumu

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Holuu(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol e pain am. You be first class mumu
smiles..pain i cry for the offspring in you..
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
Holuu:

smiles..pain i cry for the offspring in you..
Na your mama i pity pass. on that fateful day she was screaming in pains as the midwives were shouting push not knowing she was wasting her time. Had she known she would have aborted you.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
Mouthgag:
Cool
picture lowkey looks like trump but I won't talk
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
Nkem4040:
Look at the dirty pan they are using and the grass the food is kept. Afonjas self
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nawa for u o which pan dirty?? lipsrsealed
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
rabonni:
Was the man that bad
Very bad
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by johluv(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2017
This teaches everyone of us a lesson that when we are in power, we should treat our colleagues in a way that when we are about to leave, they wouldn't want us to go not to treat them that they would fry akara even when we are suspended.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Mouthgag: 8:48pm On May 16, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

gringringringrin
You're the one on pink veil cheesy wink
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
Sleezwizz:
I don't blame them, its worth celebrating. Thank God I graduated from there early before the yeye man became VC. Imagine u running an Msc program for more than 2years. Iranu

Please, kindly go and sit down if you don't have a legitimate excuse. Funaab PG programs have always been dragged by the callous lecturers/profs/PG school staffs who are lazy and won't convene meetings as at when due. I know of hundreds of people that have suffered in the hands of these lot and i am also one of them.
I dare to say things improved for PG students, albeit marginally, when he became VC, the only major issue was that he increased fees stratospherically. Any other issue is and are being caused by profs who fail to read abstract as at when due, fail to hold PG school board abstract and result meetings promptly, non-teaching staffs who fail to deliver students' files/abstracts/thesis to appropriate offices and destinations promptly (unlucky students could get their files missing in their offices, they wont be notified for months and when such student finally decides to just go for a reminder, they then remember to tell him/her d document cant be found and another should be submitted, thereby starting another merrygoround of months!)

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
The Akara come dey hungry me with FUNAAB Cassava bread!!

O boi

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by MENELIK1: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Nkem4040:
Look at the dirty pan they are using and the grass the food is kept. Afonjas self

Osu, you sha wan ascribe dirtiness to the Great Yorubas by force, gone are those days when you talk thrash and Yorubas will smile and go, now they will embarrass your ancestors at the slightest provocation. You this ABA made thatched roof dwelling Jew.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Sleezwizz: 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Please, kindly go and sit down if you don't have a legitimate excuse. Funaab PG programs have always been dragged by the callous lecturers/profs/PG school staffs who are lazy and won't convene meetings as at when due. I know of hundreds of people that have suffered in the hands of these lot and i am also one of them.
I dare to say things improved for PG students, albeit marginally, when he became VC, the only major issue was that he increased fees stratospherically. Any other issue is and are being caused by profs who fail to read abstract as at when due, fail to hold PG school board abstract and result meetings promptly, non-teaching staffs who fail to deliver students' files/abstracts/thesis to appropriate offices and destinations promptly (unlucky students could get their files missing in their offices, they wont be notified for months and when such student finally decides to just go for a reminder, they then remember to tell him/her d document cant be found and another should be submitted, thereby starting another merrygoround of months!)

U ought to have asked me questions before typing this epistle of yours. I was talking about my Bsc period. I only added d MSC issue cos of several complains by some of friends that went back for their masters degree.

Apart from that, the suspended VC's tenure have been marred by so many irregularities and corruption.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Sleezwizz: 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
Nkem4040:

Your brain needs to be reformatted. You are very sick.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Holuu(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Na your mama i pity pass. on that fateful day she was screaming in pains as the midwives were shouting push not knowing she was wasting her time. Had she known she would have aborted you.
Your mama actually lack d knowledge of not givn birth to u even though she knew u're a waste to this generation...
i rest my case with u cos qouting u d more is a waste of precious time on an empty being..
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
Mbediogu:

I have seen people fired for being too straight.

How about getting fired for being fake?! How about a pastor practicing what he preaches? He claims saint, doesn't want to spend money, doesn't want to pay staffs' legitimate bonuses, doesn't want to promote staff, doesn't want to recruit even after two advert placements etc. all in the name of "there's no money". But this same man will stylishly employ his own people, elevate his favoured people and church embers and fellow 'pastors' to to juicy positions; and at the earliest opportunity tell the bursar to pay his bonuses and funny funny estacodes (plus the infamous furniture allowances that contributed to land him in hot soup), but when staff unions' reps go to him that "baba u don chop oya giv us too some make we jollificate", the guy go lock up, tell them say he go pray about it, but when he wanted to collect his he didnt need the fasting and prayer, meanwhile he's servicing that ogunlewe thief with money, gifts and car. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

How about getting fired for being fake?! How about a pastor practicing what he preaches? He claims saint, doesn't want to spend money, doesn't want to pay staffs' legitimate bonuses, doesn't want to promote staff, doesn't want to recruit even after two advert placements etc. all in the name of "there's no money". But this same man will stylishly employ his own people, elevate his favoured people and church embers and fellow 'pastors' to to juicy positions; and at the earliest opportunity tell the bursar to pay his bonuses and funny funny estacodes (plus the infamous furniture allowances that contributed to land him in hot soup), but when staff unions' reps go to him that "baba u don chop oya giv us too some make we jollificate", the guy go lock up, tell them say he go pray about it, but when he wanted to collect his he didnt need the fasting and prayer, meanwhile he's servicing that ogunlewe thief with money, gifts and car. Good riddance

I see u as an insider which I am not. Carry go joo.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Lilcentt(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2017
wayray:
No be today now, APC once fried AKARA in Edo state and tagged it APC AKARA, This should also be called FUNNAB AKARA.
what are we saying what you saying
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by kennybabs1980: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
ademide0710:
The worst mistake you ever made was been a V.C. This man respected by all. I can remember he wasn't based in Nigeria. He works with either U.N or ECOWAS then. He is a very strict man and he was also against corruption. He should have played the games with them. Let's bacon be bacon. PST. Oyewole I pray God help you and your family. This is a very serious allegation.
I was in UNAAB and I know Prof Sola Oyewole very well. A world class Food Microbiologist, was he really against corruption? A man who collected furniture allowance of N5M annually from the university instead of once at the beginning of his administration approved by government? A man who enjoyed his housing allowance when he resides in VC lodge, knowing fully well that under the monetisation policy, you forfeit housing allowance once you live in government house? A man who paid over N500M to the chairman governing council instead of a N100k sitting allowance anytime they sit? Against corruption! #adonbelieveit.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
Sleezwizz:

U ought to have asked me questions before typing this epistle of yours. I was talking about my Bsc period. I only added d MSC issue cos of several complains by some of friends that went back for their masters degree.

Apart from that, the suspended VC's tenure have been marred by so many irregularities and corruption.

Then your sentence was wrongly phrased.
Epistle? Lol grin
Yea, he made BSc like it used to be when we were still undrgraduates, not like d balogun years with which u're judging it.
A session is supposed to run for 9months: 5 for 1st, 3.5 for 2nd semester respectively. He brought that back. This plus improved PG are his only achievements and i like him of those only! Other things d guy na wash
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
kennybabs1980:
I was in UNAAB and I know Prof Sola Oyewole very well. A world class Food Microbiologist, was he really against corruption? A man who collected furniture allowance of N5M annually from the university instead of once at the beginning of his administration approved by government? A man who enjoyed his housing allowance when he resides in VC lodge, knowing fully well that under the monetisation policy, you forfeit housing allowance once you live in government house? A man who paid over N500M to the chairman governing council instead of a N100k sitting allowance anytime they sit? Against corruption! #adonbelieveit.

Pls tell dem oo let them know oyewole is not d person they think he is. If that man's book is really opened then y'all will know that oyewole na wolf in sheep clothing, and lacks managerial skills.
A man who couldnt improve on balogun's infrastructure expansion. He basically did not build a single structure of his during his tenure, some of balogun's works sef were abandoned and the school lost huge amount of money due to this
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
The man is a very good and God-fearing man.
I am student of the school.
He is a righteous and upright man but unfortunately, the members of SSANU does not like him because he is upright hence the blackmail.
rabonni:
Was the man that bad
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by Spidermon: 5:52am On May 17, 2017
That man is a rubbish human being.

He became VC just as I was about to graduate and since then, all I have been hearing from FUNAAB is bad news.

....they ought to seize his church and convert it into something useful for the community.
Re: FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) by victme1(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2017
The man once met me in an office. He questioned the Oga if I am being attended to. And by the way the moment the man entered the office, come and see everybody forming busy. My understanding then was the man was a disciplined man and makes the people work. So because of that the lazy people staff hates him. Nigeria we Hail thee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.