Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Gays In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gays In Nigeria (1132 Views)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / Why Do People See Handsome Guys As Gays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays In Nigeria by Luciferdevil(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2017
I wanna ask, Y is it that 90% of gays/ homo in Nigeria are all Y0rubas? look at Bisi and the other girl Bobrisky or whatever his name is. I hav gone round they whole nigeria to acertain this my claim. Pls Nigerians, let all hands be on deck to find solution for this gay issue eating up our Yoruba brothers. I knw almost all their guys are ugly, some with hard faces and others are agboro(touts) with no tangible jobs to do. Lets raise this awareness.
Re: Gays In Nigeria by SexyNairalander: 4:05pm On May 16, 2017
booked

I am Igbo but wtf is wrong with you op, tribalism runs deep in your blood and its not cool

1 Like

Re: Gays In Nigeria by Luciferdevil(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

I am Igbo but wtf is wrong with you op, tribalism runs deep in your blood and its not cool
Calm down bro, its jst for fun.
Re: Gays In Nigeria by nurey(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I wanna ask, Y is it that 90% of gays/ homo in Nigeria are all Y0rubas? look at Bisi and the other girl Bobrisky or whatever his name is. I hav gone round they whole nigeria to acertain this my claim. Pls Nigerians, let all hands be on deck to find solution for this gay issue eating up our Yoruba brothers. I knw almost all their guys are ugly, some with hard faces and others are agboro(touts) with no tangible jobs to do. Lets raise this awareness.

1. you are a tribalist
2. You are a racist
3. You are a keyboard warrior

if you have actually left your shell you call a home and done strict and deligent survey to acsertain the region with the largest gay community then table your hypothesis and results lets see. Go waka any how for north and see if your mindset wont change concerning gay population in Nigeria.

i am Neither Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, i am proudly 1%
Re: Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Homosexuals can be found in all parts of the country. I guess Yoruba people are generally more visible in most affairs - They've got the most popular pastors, outspoken politicians, progressive youths; why should it come as a surprise that they would have the most visible gay community.

Op, stop starting these tribal wars that will end up showing you up.
Re: Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 16, 2017
Yoruba ke

Lets see stats .. source

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shows Off Full Boobs On Instagram (photo) / Advice Needed Please. / The 5 Hottest Sex Positions For When She Wants It Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.