Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (56274 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3773253/lady-found-dead-along-ughelle-warri

As shared by Regina who lives in Ughelli,Delta state....

'Oh Life is dis really wat u hold for us? Where humans will kill their fellow human for money n end their race of life untimely. Amrasa Odirin my frnd is dis hw u left without saying good bye? Oh Jesus wat a cruel world! I still remembered u calling me to quarrel me for not inviting to my bday party.I never knew dat will b d last call I will receive from u. It's still like a dream. Ur death is a big blow to us ur frnds n family. Ur killers think dey are free. As far God is existing may they never go unpunished. Dey will meet with their ends speedily. My dear Rest well till we all shall meet at d feet of our Lord Jesus'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/pretty-lady-murdered-by-unknown-people.html

5 Shares

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by StephenJobs(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
Desperate people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Khd95(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2017
naija

37 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
Developing JEWS?

Again?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
Humanity has lost its essence.... I weep for mankind...

#Baba God, please watch our back pleaseeeee....

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by ped007(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
Ayaaaaaa!!!
The perfect Naija response to such news...
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Akshow: 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
The sad part is that the murderer will go scot free

12 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
Nawahoo, everyday one news of a murdered girl.

Strange things happening in a strange world.

RIP
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Laimudu: 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
Too bad...

So much evil in Nigeria..
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by faruz: 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
....Aye le.. .. angry
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
e no go pass flantinos handwork

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
lesson to all Nairaland oloshos.. single and married

one day fowl go waka go market no go return

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by galaxy4rep(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
cool
She go love party die if say she quarrelled with her friend for not inviting her to a party?
Chai

All this robust ukwu wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by galaxy4rep(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
Am coming back soon
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
Who wasted this fine/beautiful chick.. Oh my God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
May her soul rest in peace!
It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is fast turning to a land of cannibalism... No respect to human life anymore, all thanks to the northerners that thought us that life worth nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
sad
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by deflover(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
They will keep dying till our girls stop being greedy
Shabi una wan use latest phone
Pepper dem gang
Keep following guys you dont know the source of thier wealth

I was in delta my state last Christmas
Heard the lastest is Ghana boys
They travel and come back buying cars and building houses

Any girl wey no hear word make e die throw way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by vagabondMynd44: 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Akshow:
The sad part is that the murderer will go scot free

bfor nko?

na who send dem fish brains message.. Today some go still yamutu upon all the warnings

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by hardbody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
kestolove95:
e no go pass flantinos handwork

You are posting from heaven and i don't talk to dead people, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by HalbondAdmin: 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
Sad
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Olasco93: 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
There are 3 sides to this Story;
Her side,
The muderer's side and
What really happened.
May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
Looks like dollyjoy #NoOffence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
sad...rip
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by noblesteve(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
That feeling when you are on the akara queue and its just one person before your turn. Surprisingly the person before you buys everything on the tray and the mama akara will be like "My pikin wait small make I fry another one"
Re: Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Video Of People Sweeping Naira Notes With Brooms At An Event In North (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.