Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. (2679 Views)

Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. by lordizak(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
I can read the most complex article and understand,[or let me say cram] and also make exploit of it. but after sometime it seems like everything disappears and my brain seems to be so dull to me. 4 this reason i need ur various memory empowerment tips. thanks to u as u contribute.
Re: Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. by eNKe1: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hey guy, I understand perfectly what you mean. You should consider it a strong advantage of yours that you can read the most complex articles/books and understand them. You have to take this further so you'll remember. By doing what

. . . by using what you have just read. Am telling you, it's the only way to make it work. Refer to the article when you make points with friends, refer to it when you write a simple essay, let it matter in your daily life. . . in addition, use this information which you have understood and I assure you, it'll always stay with you.

1 Like

Re: Tips 4 Reading & Understanding Needed, Ur Meaningful Contributions Pls. by lordizak(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2010
Thanks to you. I really appreciate ur idea, i need more.

(1) (Reply)

The Alpha Maze (a Novel) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 1 / Hopeless Love As A Metaphor For Despair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.